Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bella Vista - Gorgeous, 3br, 2bath

Sim1P3Sim1P3 Posts: 221 Member
edited September 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello again Simmers!

I'd like to share my new house Bella Vista. Hope you enjoy!

This house is available on the Gallery. Search "Bella Vista" and the house will come right up. You can also search for the house by searching my Origin ID: Sim1P3

2zxwmyr.jpg
21o7j28.jpg
5mfvkg.jpg
14b1co1.jpg
11gq0j9.jpg
s2ehs0.jpg
z23hg.jpg
2iifkut.jpg
35lf677.jpg
mq93a.jpg
2yngvfa.jpg
2wn6xa8.jpg
312cpab.jpg
2irw4z7.jpg
3481t0h.jpg
2ljs321.jpg
28jin1i.jpg
24etjbp.jpg
azdlk5.jpg
213kzno.jpg

Post edited by Sim1P3 on

Comments

• Options
    YuneiaYuneia Posts: 22 New Member
    Very lovely and warm ~ Man seeing all these houses makes me wanna make more lol
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,604 Member
    Bella Vista is very nice! :) The roofing and exterior of the house is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the three windows in a diagonal descending line on the exterior of the home! The window types and their placement through the build looks very nice. The water fountain at the front of the build is nice for sims to see coming to enter the home. Very nice balconies! Great outdoors cooking and dining area for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meals in the sunshine at the umbrella covered table. The birdbath looks nice there. The placement of the flowers, plants and trees through the outdoors areas looks very nice. Very nice arched front porch entryway foyer into the home! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The dining room is very nice! Nice type of dining seats that you have used there and the fruit bowl is a nice touch on the top of the dining table. The type of ceiling lights and curtains that you have used look nice. The indoor plants that you have placed in the rooms add nice touches in all the rooms. Very nice design of and furnishing of the kitchen! The island bar stool counter looks great, and it looks nice the type of and how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. Nice curtained kitchen windows alcove for sims to enjoy looking out through the windows whilst cooking. The pattern on the kitchen walls looks nice. Very nice study and library area for sims to enjoy sitting at the window study desk area and using the computer, or have fun playing chess. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the armchairs in the reading nook, reading a book from the bookcase. It looks very nice how you have placed the pictures on the walls of this area for sims to enjoy seeing the pictures whilst sitting there or walking past. Nice furnishing of the bedrooms . The bedside lamps look nice, and would give a nice light for the sims if reading in bed. The flowers on the bed room dressers are nice for sims to see when coming to get dressed. It looks nice how you have used the arches and done the curtains through the home.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    That is an elegant house with really warm colors. My favorite part is the quarter circle deck in the back. Well done!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    Thanks guys ! (:
  • Options
    Shadecaster101Shadecaster101 Posts: 1,343 Member
    edited September 2014
    Great job! The landscaping is beautiful. I love the shape of the house and the furnishings you chose.
  • Options
    PoppyMonsterPoppyMonster Posts: 14 New Member
    It's my house now! :smiley:
  • Options
    KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    Beautiful home! I love the way you decorated it, and I especially like the kitchen. The round back balcony is beautiful, too. Great job!
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• Options
    It's my house now! :smiley:
    Glad to hear! I haven't played any families in it yet, let me know how your sims like it :)
  • Options
    nuna504nuna504 Posts: 130 Member
    Wow! What an amazing house! I love how it has nice decorations and beautiful landscaping. Beautiful layout and loving the deck. Great job!

image_zps1b911b61.png
  • Options
    PoppyMonsterPoppyMonster Posts: 14 New Member
    @Sim1P3

I ended up building a "guesthouse" area in the back for more space. I forgot I have 5 sim kids, and the teenager needs his privacy. ;)
    The house works great, there's a lot of space for my Sims to spread out. It's very functional.
  • Options
    KaraFredKaraFred Posts: 44 Member
    House looks great inside and out!! Good work :)
  • Options
    PIumbobPIumbob Posts: 36 Member
    Bella Vista is a beauty! Great job! :)
  • Options
    Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Very nice, inside and out.
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• Options
    @Sim1P3<br />
    <br />
    I ended up building a "guesthouse" area in the back for more space. I forgot I have 5 sim kids, and the teenager needs his privacy. ;)<br />
    The house works great, there's a lot of space for my Sims to spread out. It's very functional.

Yay that makes me so happy! Glad you enjoy it!
  • Options
    @Sim1P3&lt;br />
    <br />
    I ended up building a "guesthouse" area in the back for more space. I forgot I have 5 sim kids, and the teenager needs his privacy. ;)<br />

Question: Did the objects that I resized stay resized when you downloaded it? I heard that sometimes they don't, so I'm curious. I used the resize cheat quite a few times in this house.
  • Options
    sindra4sindra4 Posts: 47 Member
    Good job! I really like it! :D
    Quote.png
  • Options
    magdalena001magdalena001 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited September 2014
    hello all.sorry for my English, I speak with a translator langue.I living in Belgium, and I would like to ask a question about this house.
    The European side you can not download it?
    I write the ID name in the game, he did not find it.

oups sorry i found the house....^^
  • Options
    DixetaDixeta Posts: 35 Member
    It's my house now :D Been playing (living) with it for hours. Changed/rebuilt/refurbished a few things. Brad Pitt moved in with my sim and they're expecting their first child. Love the house and the husband >:) Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    Wow! nice job I am going to try to play it. Inspired now!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! Well done! I love Bella Vista! <3
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Dixeta wrote: »
    It's my house now :D Been playing (living) with it for hours. Changed/rebuilt/refurbished a few things. Brad Pitt moved in with my sim and they're expecting their first child. Love the house and the husband >:) Thanks for sharing!

Glad you like it! Hope it's a great home for your family! (: I'm sticking to a no-cheat policy and I'm not cheating with money in my game. So as soon as I get enough money for the house, I'll move my family in