Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why did EA quit using Sophie as a render sim in their trailers? (Pics)

Since last August nothing has been heard of from Sophie and we don't see her in any of the trailers or pictures. Last time we saw Sophie was when her and Ollie had started a romance and went up into space with a rocket.

Well Simguru Jill created her and I was lucky enough to download her from the gallery. I no longer see her under Simguru Jill's creations and I think she got culled.

Sophie the way Jill made her.
Sophia.jpg

Sophie with the hair she had at Gamescom in August of last year.
Sophia2.jpg

Comments

• Options
    camman1995camman1995 Posts: 900 Member
    All the Mortimer Goths I see in the gallery have SimGuruJill as a contributor and I can't find him on her gallery, so maybe she's just randomly deleting stuff.

Also, isn't Babs Ollie's main squeeze now?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I can't wait to move Sophie into my neighborhood.
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    AMBER...........AMBER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjFMj0dvfJ8

AMBER...........AMBER

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    camman1995 wrote: »
    All the Mortimer Goths I see in the gallery have SimGuruJill as a contributor and I can't find him on her gallery, so maybe she's just randomly deleting stuff.

Also, isn't Babs Ollie's main squeeze now?
    Yes Bab's and Ollie are sweethearts and married according to one trailer and have 3 children.
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    I'd rather see Sophie any day than Andre. I can't stand that we're force-fed Andre constantly.
  • Options
    robotpanda34robotpanda34 Posts: 3,387 Member
    Pancake Bob
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    I think Sophie's hair is more like the straight one that's the last in the next row.
  • Options
    haveagreendaysdhaveagreendaysd Posts: 223 Member
    I think Sophie's hair is more like the straight one that's the last in the next row.

hairsims4.jpg
    Sofia.jpg

Yup, that straight style is Sophia's hair alright. :smile:

Also, I just noticed I got the pics from CLP's photobucket from the URLs. Appropriate. :p
    Feel like friending me in the TS4 gallery? Search for "StephyDee" and look for the random goof who talks about machinima and plum knows what else. ;)

If this worked, you'd be seeing an awesome siggy I made down there *points down*. *sigh* C'est la vie...
    VKGV8Ww.jpg
  • Options
    Jimboola11Jimboola11 Posts: 1,850 Member
    Zolt65 wrote: »
    AMBER...........AMBER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjFMj0dvfJ8

AMBER...........AMBER

I can't get that OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!
  • Options
    Linnyxx17Linnyxx17 Posts: 2,016 Member
    Penelope wrote: »
    I'd rather see Sophie any day than Andre. I can't stand that we're force-fed Andre constantly.

*squeezed knife in hand tightly* don't talk about Andre like that..............

lol just playing
    tumblr_mamn3vZ7sj1rgw3q8o1_500.gif

* <3 Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming Simming Simming, What do you do? YOU SIM SIM SIM!! <3*
  • Options
    zombieghostgirlzombieghostgirl Posts: 419 Member
    I'm jealous of you, cat. *grabby hands* I must've missed her. :o
    I study psychology. I am often observing social interaction and human behavioral patterns which means you are all my lab rats each time you post.
  • Options
    Linnyxx17 wrote: »
    lol just playing
    LOL! Andre is a pretentious doofus and you know it. :p

• Options
    Jacob112233Jacob112233 Posts: 259 Member
    Any way you could upload her :)
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_zps89d0df1a.png
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    Someone needs to set Andre on fire , along with any Justin Bieber Sims and Nancy Langraab.
  • Options
    ceyricceyric Posts: 1,584 Member
    I don't like Andre. Like I really hate him but I don't know why.
    keep on keepin' on
  • Options
    kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    Huh?
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    For some reason I just dont like Amber... and I dont know why...
  • Options
    Linnyxx17 wrote: »

lol just playing

playing...yeah....just playing....

Fatal-Attraction_l.jpg

:p

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    munchie885 wrote: »
    Maybe because the creepy cartoon 🐸🐸🐸🐸 guy used her as his avi?
  • Options
    Andre is the type of guy who is a big geek, but wants to be cool. So he got tattoos on his arms thinking that would make him cool. But instead of making him look cool, it makes him look like a pretentious wanna-be, and he STILL looks like a geek with bad hair, but now a pretentious one.

And now I've officially derailed a thread about Sophie. LOL! Sorry there, Cat. I love you.
  • Options
    JuanGartnerJuanGartner Posts: 39 Member
    Oh, so that Sims is Sophie! I didn't even realized, she is not that similar LOL I guess she didn't have that much rating? :P as well as all the others from the arrival trailer, they disappeared too, except for Babs. I wish some Guru could upload them all to the gallery.
    09-04-14_1-35%25C2%25A0AM-2.png
  • Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    OMG... yes. And you know who was at that party where they hooked up? My friggin' avatar. Where is he now?! I totally was in love with him and he was the first sim to demonstrate the insane trait... hence the massive crush I've had on this sim since then. I rewound his arm waving "blaaaargh" like five hundred times, and squealed when it was announced that we'd be allowed to port the promo sims in the game... only to find out that it was just Ollie, Pancake Bob, and a bunch of SimGurus (whoopee... not).

If anyone finds this shmexy lunatic in the Gallery please let me know.

ts4-oldpromo.jpg

• Options
    kirby356 wrote: »

giphy.gif

oh good one sir!

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Zolt65 wrote: »
    kirby356 wrote: »

giphy.gif

oh good one sir!
    TBH I think that may be why...