Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Shipped

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    wickedjr89 wrote: »
    Yeah while I got the game from Origin Digital Deluxe I ordered the prima games strategy guide from Amazon and paid for guaranteed delivery Sept 2nd and it still hasn't been prepared for shipping... o.O

Mine just prepared for shipping. I guess if an Amazon warehouse is within a certain distance from you, and you'll receive it pretty quick, they'll prioritize others before you.
  • Options
    wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »
    wickedjr89 wrote: »
    Yeah while I got the game from Origin Digital Deluxe I ordered the prima games strategy guide from Amazon and paid for guaranteed delivery Sept 2nd and it still hasn't been prepared for shipping... o.O

Mine just prepared for shipping. I guess if an Amazon warehouse is within a certain distance from you, and you'll receive it pretty quick, they'll prioritize others before you.

I googled and the closest Amazon warehouse is less than 50 miles away, according to google maps it'd take 1 hour 9 minutes to go from there to my house. I assume that is close enough/within a certain distance..that isn't too far.
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited August 2014
    My game shipped and is in transit :D

Edit: Oh and I also live in the states.
  • Options
    NIFFYWONDANIFFYWONDA Posts: 59 Member
    I pre-ordered mine through Origin. Although now I regret it because I kinda wanted a physical copy. :\
  • Options
    sdhoeysdhoey Posts: 1,876 Member
    I am happy to report that my premium edition is shipping now. YAY
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I pre-ordered mine in June and they hadn't shipped it yet, just said it comes out in Sept 2 which I already know.
  • Options
    LadyRayneLadyRayne Posts: 54 Member
    Still haven't prepared my guide.. lol I think they'll probably prepare it soon? @@
  • Options
    MadaphorMadaphor Posts: 78 Member
    Ah, now my game as been shipped, but not my guide. Grrr.
  • Options
    tinydancer80tinydancer80 Posts: 282 Member
    edited August 2014
    Yeah, mine's the same deal as most here. Game has been shipped, but the guide has not. :\
  • Options
    lym81lym81 Posts: 341 Member
    LadyRayne wrote: »

Unlikely, it's not out until the 9th September.
  • Options
    SincerboxSincerbox Posts: 2,279 Member
    It finally shipped for me this evening. Projected on schedule before 8:00 PM CDT September 2.
    LATEST EVENT: Package has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier - August 31, 2014 5:46:44 PM

This is the copy I ordered for my daughter. She will be working so wouldn't be able to play much before 8:00 PM anyway.
    Origin ID: Barbara917
  • Options
    Jimboola11Jimboola11 Posts: 1,850 Member
    LadyRayne wrote: »

When I check and it isn't shipped my mind just imagines the warehouse, my item on a shelf in clear view & a bunch of warehousemen sitting around a table playing cards!

But maybe that's just me! >:)

• Options
    musiclover13191musiclover13191 Posts: 82 Member
    4 of my 5 items that are supposed to arrive on Tuesday by 8pm have shipped. I can't wait to get everything but I am worried that I won't get the fifth item when they say I will.
    Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff | Ilvermorny House: Pukwudgie | Patronus: Hedgehog
  • Options
    sweetest85sweetest85 Posts: 194 Member
    Amazon's website apparently changed the release date for the prima guide to 9/9/14 instead of 9/2... but Walmart did as well. Not sure why it got pushed back though because even the digital one straight from prima's website says 9/9... So guess we're all getting our guides a week after the game has been out and we have learned the stuff already...
    XiVt5EK.jpgXiVtm4.png

• Options
    zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    I actually ordered mine, the premium edition, (I decided on that since they changed the prima guide date) on sept 2nd, a tuesday. Today is Sunday the 7th and it STILL hasn't shipped! I'm getting kind of annoyed. Yes I used Super Saver shipping. I ALWAYS use super saver shipping.

I read online delaying the super savers is a Ploy to get more people to sign up for "Prime" but I'm not going to do it. The only reason I ordered from amazon is because I had gift cards. It still says it's arriving the 8th - the 12th. I wonder if it really will get here in that time? And I still want the prima guide too!
    -
    I'll try to just buy it at a regular physical store next time.