Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone's Prima Guide shipped?

Has anyone's hardcover prima guide shipped from any store yet? I preordered on Amazin and it still says sept 2 delivery but hasn't shipped. My game shipped yesterday though. I haven't seen anyone on this forum say their guide shipped, is there a problem with them?

Comments

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    edited August 2014
    not yet but i am going to check my order on amzon.ca edit not yet since i bought the hard cover guide
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    QuelsimmyQuelsimmy Posts: 531 Member
    Not yet here either. Maybe it'll ship tomorrow?
  • Options
    JamieWentz21JamieWentz21 Posts: 196 Member
    Tomorrow is a holiday I know they don't deliver but are they still moving packages and shipping on holidays?
  • Options
    sdhoeysdhoey Posts: 1,876 Member
    edited August 2014
    Did you order the premium edition or seperate?
    I ordered the premium edition and it's all coming in one shipment.
  • Options
    tinydancer80tinydancer80 Posts: 282 Member
    They're preparing my game for shipment over at Amazon.com, but it hasn't shipped yet. They have not yet started the shipping process on my Prima Strategy guide.
  • Options
    katwastakenkatwastaken Posts: 410 Member
    I ordered the prima guide from Chapters, and it says awaiting shipment. It did say it wouldnt be shipped till Tuesday though so I'm not surprised. I was hoping it might come on or before Tuesday. I wonder how long our guides will take to arrive.
    Origin ID: katwastaken

tumblr_msxcldE8D71s596ako1_250.gif
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    not yet but it says by Sept 2
  • Options
    OceanBlue10OceanBlue10 Posts: 361 Member
    I just hope they don't do what they did with the last Guide that was meant to come out. The publishers pulled out. If it goes ahead, I hope it's not as small as the ShowTime guide.
  • Options
    OceanBlue10OceanBlue10 Posts: 361 Member
    [img][/img]2v9ub5s.png
  • Options
    allisoneg02allisoneg02 Posts: 2,870 Member
    Mine still just says preordered :/ My headset shipped yesterday though and both say they are guaranteed to be here by 8pm on the 2nd..
    - Check out my youtube channel and my sims 4 legacy on tumblr-
    alliesim02
    The Scott Legacy
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    Has anyone's hardcover prima guide shipped from any store yet? I preordered on Amazin and it still says sept 2 delivery but hasn't shipped. My game shipped yesterday though. I haven't seen anyone on this forum say their guide shipped, is there a problem with them?

Did you order the premium or the paperback edition?
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    Prima Guide might not be ready yet or not received by Amazon. My game is "shipping now" but the prima guide is "Not Shipped yet"
    I wanted to get both together!!
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    lauriej0823lauriej0823 Posts: 411 Member
    Walmart has a special edition guide for 16.00 so I will get it there. will be going over later to see if they put out game by accident again.
  • Options
    sophstar007sophstar007 Posts: 112 Member
    I don't think mine will arrive until after I buy the game on Friday :(
    293xf8g.jpg
  • Options
    Dec3338Dec3338 Posts: 180 Member
    I have my order with Amazon and the guide has not shipped yet.

bears.gif
  • Options
    Gawdfather1Gawdfather1 Posts: 601 Member
    There are PDFs of it all over, if you really want to check it out, you'll know how to find it.

I stumbled onto one and wasn't even trying, in fact I don't want to read one, I like to make my own mistakes and learn them for myself, then later check how close to optimal I'm playing.
    Banners.jpg
  • Options
    lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    I ordered the collector's edition prima guide through amazon, and it hasn't shipped yet either. It says guaranteed delivery Sept 2nd by 8pm, but I am beginning to have my doubts. I have a friend who also ordered the collector's edition through amazon, and their's hasn't shipped yet either. I really wanted to read the guide before I started playing, but if it doesn't come on Tuesday I doubt that will happen :'(
    WznfzGr.gif
  • Options
    PlayerLiberty1PlayerLiberty1 Posts: 45 Member
    I preordered the game in-store at my local Gamestop. i later decided i wanted the hardcover guide and ordered online from Gamestop for the collectors edition. the following day i saw videos on the sims headset and i just had to have the them to make my experience complete and ordered the headseat from Amazon on 08/22. i noticed the great deal they had with the book too but i already ordered it from Gamestop. Nevertheless the headset arrived really fast considering i ordered them on a friday and they arrived the following tuesday. i checked my order status yesterday for the collectors guide on gamestop and the status is open? 🐸🐸🐸🐸????

"Open - This order has one or more items that remain unshipped."

Order Number Order Date Status

The Sims 4 Collector's Edition 8/21/2014 Open

The book is suppose to be shipped to Gamestop and be picked up when i get the game. I called the store to make inquiry and from what i gather the book may likely arrive on 1-2 days after the release? he couldnt give me anything definitive.This is my first time ordering a guide for a new release.( I guess its too much like right to assume have the book on release day ). so i will continue to stare at my new headset and counting the hours til game launches. (wish i ordered the digital deluxe download now ,but noooo i just had to have the premium edition) .

"I want to thank you all in advance for suffering through my rant"
  • Options
    KartaiKartai Posts: 1,206 Member
    Mine from Gamestop did shipped this time I didn't order it from Amazon
  • Options
    tredeptationtredeptation Posts: 37 Member
    Mine was ordered from amazon.ca and not shipped yet.
  • Options
    2011simone2011simone Posts: 2,444 Member
    Mine says,
    Order status | Processing
    Item status | Awaiting publication
    My origin id is sim2011
  • Options
    dmama1314dmama1314 Posts: 262 Member
    On Amazon it now says this will be released September 9. Just wanted to let everyone know!
  • Options
    dowens13 wrote: »
    On Amazon it now says this will be released September 9. Just wanted to let everyone know!

CRAP! It does say that, but my order still says delivery by Sept 2. That could mean they have sold all their stock from first shipment or the guide is delayed. But unfortunately I think it would say something like will ship in 1-2 weeks rather than change the release date if it was just a inventory issue....
  • Options
    allisoneg02allisoneg02 Posts: 2,870 Member
    dowens13 wrote: »

CRAP! It does say that, but my order still says delivery by Sept 2. That could mean they have sold all their stock from first shipment or the guide is delayed. But unfortunately I think it would say something like will ship in 1-2 weeks rather than change the release date if it was just a inventory issue....

If this is the case I am pretty ticked... I may just have to cancel the order and go buy it somewhere else..
    - Check out my youtube channel and my sims 4 legacy on tumblr-
    alliesim02
    The Scott Legacy
  • Options
    BAD NEWS - The Prima site also shows the guide won't be available until Sept 9 and they publish the guide. Tears....