Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My sims 4 has shipped!!!

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    XOBABEXO3XOBABEXO3 Posts: 350 Member
    > Maybe you'd be better off just ordering it on Origin. Play it for 24 hours, return it, then order it on Amazon with the edition you'd like?

I thought that too! but I'm worried I may go a bit crazy if I don't have it on release day and days after to play it! LOL :x
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    XOBABEXO3 wrote: »
    > Maybe you'd be better off just ordering it on Origin. Play it for 24 hours, return it, then order it on Amazon with the edition you'd like?<br />
    <br />
    I thought that too! but I'm worried I may go a bit crazy if I don't have it on release day and days after to play it! LOL :x

i'm going crazy already. predownload istomorrow
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    XOBABEXO3 wrote: »
    > Maybe you'd be better off just ordering it on Origin. Play it for 24 hours, return it, then order it on Amazon with the edition you'd like?<br />
    <br />

Hmm.. I don't know :O If you really feel that way now, maybe you're better off just ordering it from Amazon and taking the risk.

Just watch the previews, look at screenshots, continue to watch the streams, etc. and be sure it's worth the money and you want it 100%.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Mine has probably already shipped too, since Monday is a holiday here in the States. :)
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i wonder if its weird that i would never know about holidays unless i came here. i do know the two big ones christmas and thanksgiving . even though i live in the us i never rember the rest.
  • Options
    XOBABEXO3XOBABEXO3 Posts: 350 Member
    edited August 2014
    > @Sk8rblaze said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hmm.. I don't know If you really feel that way now, maybe you're better off just ordering it from Amazon and taking the risk.
    >
    > Just watch the previews, look at screenshots, continue to watch the streams, etc. and be sure it's worth the money and you want it 100%.
    Thank you! I think I'm going to have to pre order it from Amazon! The game looks amazing, I'm loving all of the little things they added! I'm just one of those people that won't buy anything for themselves! I'm like I want it! But do I really need it?

EDIT: I don't know what the issue is when I post things it doesn't quote it? LOL Sorry guys!
  • Options
    GazpachoidGazpachoid Posts: 372 Member
    Druscylla wrote: »
    And a heads up if you order from Amazon for the release-day shipping, it won't mail out until Sunday night/Monday. They usually mail them the day before. Because of the holiday, it may be put out Sunday but you'll never get it early via Amazon. Upside is that you almost never get it late either. :)
    were there additional charges for release day delivery??
  • Options
    BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 638 Member
    I am super excited for you. I hope mine ships too! I am so happy :) I ordered through Amazon, I hope that it comes on Tuesday. I know there's no mail on Sunday or Monday so that'll slow down the game from getting here early.
  • Options
    RomireRomire Posts: 2,418 Member
    Mine anit happening till the 2nd at least of september for aussies!
    Romire - Australian Gamer
    An Nurodirvgent player from the land downunder.
  • Options
    BashBash Posts: 4 New Member
    Yay, great to hear that they are shipping out. You must be super excited! I have checked my pending orders with Amazon a couple times today just hoping to see that 'shipping now' or 'shipped' status.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I checked after reading this thread and I got the email from Amazon that my game has shipped as well. The tracking number shows it left Mississauga at 5 this evening. So it's in the local sorting station by now! Yay! If I don't get it tomorrow, I will for sure have it on Tuesday.
  • Options
    BWpunisherBWpunisher Posts: 169 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I checked after reading this thread and I got the email from Amazon that my game has shipped as well. The tracking number shows it left Mississauga at 5 this evening. So it's in the local sorting station by now! Yay! If I don't get it tomorrow, I will for sure have it on Tuesday.

🐸🐸🐸🐸...maybe I should have pre-ordered from Amazon. I'm in Toronto so I always get my orders the next morning whenever it reaches the Canada Post Mississauga sorting facility. I find that small packages from Amazon always ship Canada Post for me and the post man always comes between 8 a.m. - noon!

I don't think it matters in the case of Sims 4 though since it requires Origin activation. Even if you get the copy early, you won't be able to play it until Origin activates it on release. :/

Well, I'll be pre-loading tomorrow morning!
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    BWpunisher wrote: »
    fullspiral wrote: »

🐸🐸🐸🐸...maybe I should have pre-ordered from Amazon. I'm in Toronto so I always get my orders the next morning whenever it reaches the Canada Post Mississauga sorting facility. I find that small packages from Amazon always ship Canada Post for me and the post man always comes between 8 a.m. - noon!

I don't think it matters in the case of Sims 4 though since it requires Origin activation. Even if you get the copy early, you won't be able to play it until Origin activates it on release. :/

Well, I'll be pre-loading tomorrow morning!

Yeah, my mail comes in the morning too. Even if I can't play it, at least it will be installed and ready for when I activate it.
  • Options
    poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member
    My former boss sent me a pic of the copies he was scanning in. Said it made him think of me lol. So everyone's copies should be out in the wild somewhere. I'm a digital kind of gal myself.
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
  • Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    I'm so excited for this game I can finally edit my Sims, add children build houses agh 6 days is too many
  • Options
    KHRFan4everKHRFan4ever Posts: 39 Member
    > @fullspiral said:
    > I checked after reading this thread and I got the email from Amazon that my game has shipped as well. The tracking number shows it left Mississauga at 5 this evening. So it's in the local sorting station by now! Yay! If I don't get it tomorrow, I will for sure have it on Tuesday.
    How did you get yours shipped early I have pre ordered from amazon since January
    sims4sig001.png
  • Options
    ScoutbooScoutboo Posts: 36 Member
    Excite. I have to wait until Thursday. But it's gonna be so worth it!
    il_340x270602816077_htix_zps9f32ba32.jpg
  • Options
    joop123joop123 Posts: 1,616 Member
    My former boss sent me a pic of the copies he was scanning in. Said it made him think of me lol. So everyone's copies should be out in the wild somewhere. I'm a digital kind of gal myself.

can you share the pic? :)
    •New Zealand
    •Collectors Edition + Headset
    Story behind my username: it's a unisex spray, when i made my account i couldn't think of anything so i chose that :P

Sims%2Bseries%2B%28512x146%29.jpgSims4SpinningBlumbot.gif

• Options
    SimSassybreeSimSassybree Posts: 473 Member
    If it is being shipped through USPS there is a chance that it will be delivered on Sunday too. They don't deliver regular mail on Sundays but they have started doing package deliveries. So that one extra day might make the difference.