Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EP idea Sims 4: Spaced

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    Cynel1 wrote: »
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    What about "The Sims: The Final Frontier" as the title? The Sims: Space Age, The Sims: Space Adventures, The Sims: Cosmos and Beyond, The Sims: Solar Expeditions? Just off of the top of my head. Maybe you could include the words galaxy or comet somewhere?

i Don't know i still Think Spaced Works because its Short and to the point.
    To the point?! LOL NO... Spaced and Space are two different things.

It Stays Spaced Deal with it.
    This is an open forum where we are here to discuss so no I won't deal with it lol. Why are you so stubborn? All of the posts addressing your title aren't really favoring your title.
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    Cynel1Cynel1 Posts: 1,389 Member
    What about "The Sims: The Final Frontier" as the title? The Sims: Space Age, The Sims: Space Adventures, The Sims: Cosmos and Beyond, The Sims: Solar Expeditions? Just off of the top of my head. Maybe you could include the words galaxy or comet somewhere?

This is an open forum where we are here to discuss so no I won't deal with it lol. Why are you so stubborn? All of the posts addressing your title aren't really favoring your title.

I knew this forum is Still Full of hate.
  • Options

This is no way hateful lol. You seem a bit sensitive though... :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    Shadecaster101Shadecaster101 Posts: 1,343 Member

I don't think anyone was trying to be hateful. They were just voicing their opinions nicely, in no way trying to hurt your feelings.
  • Options

I don't think anyone was trying to be hateful. They were just voicing their opinions nicely, in no way trying to hurt your feelings.
    I guess he just doesn't take differing opinions very well.
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options

Well i admit those are Good Ideas for names.
  • Options
    jaxie086jaxie086 Posts: 1,920 Member
    This is what I thought of when I saw this thread. "SPACE. Space space. I'm in space. SPAAAAAAACE!!!"
    space_core_wallpaper_2_by_deathonabun-d3eta23.jpg
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    I would like to see and interact with the aliens and spaceship when abducted. Maybe I'll make them some Key lime pie in their replicator, which they'll eat and because of my secret spice ingredient... forces them to cocoon into their next life cycle... then I'll be lost in space trying to figure out how to fly a spaceship back home.

Also, there should be more than one alien species.
  • Options
    Bagoas77 wrote: »
    I would like to see and interact with the aliens and spaceship when abducted. Maybe I'll make them some Key lime pie in their replicator, which they'll eat and because of my secret spice ingredient... forces them to cocoon into their next life cycle... then I'll be lost in space trying to figure out how to fly a spaceship back home.

What like Aliens with Different Colors.
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    edited August 2014

Sure. Why not? Different spaceships... different hidden traits. Kill-all-humans trait, eat-all-humans-it's-a-cookbook trait, mate-with-all-humans trait, Luke-I-am-your-father trait, you've-found-the-black-monolith-and-now-you-must-evolve trait, here-have-this-alien-face-hugger-and-let-me-use-you-to-hatch-my-embyro trait... hmmm, what other spacey franchises can I defile?

Edit: In space, nobody can hear you sim... ok, I'll stop.
  • Options

Sure. Why not? Different spaceships... different hidden traits. Kill-all-humans trait, eat-all-humans-it's-a-cookbook trait, mate-with-all-humans trait, Luke-I-am-your-father trait, you've-found-the-black-monolith-and-now-you-must-evolve trait, here-have-this-alien-face-hugger-and-let-me-use-you-to-hatch-my-embyro trait... hmmm, what other spacey franchises can I defile?

Edit: In space, nobody can hear you sim... ok, I'll stop.

So how would you Feel about Rocket Houses.
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    A spaceship household might be fun:
    A ship like in Broken Age.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options

What... You just replied to the same quote 2 times, one 4 days ago and then one now to bump this thread. o.O So... I assume change of heart from your stubborn refusal to discuss the title? :cookie:
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    carrielouloucarrieloulou Posts: 145 Member
    Legendary wrote: »
    chococat9 wrote: »
    I expected this to be about Spaced. Totally different things.

5274_zps4c6c00d5.jpg

Thank you.

Ditto. I was wondering how much fun it'd be to play sims who collect dole money and get stoned all the time...with the occasional wacky adventure.
  • Options

What... You just replied to the same quote 2 times, one 4 days ago and then one now to bump this thread. o.O So... I assume change of heart from your stubborn refusal to discuss the title? :cookie:

All im saying that those Title ideas are Growing on me a little that's all.
  • Options
    GazpachoidGazpachoid Posts: 372 Member
    i want space adventures
  • Options
    crystallking1crystallking1 Posts: 15 New Member
    I personally think this would work great! Now with the divided worlds, you could also make habitable sattelites in orbit around the globe.
    In my view cyborgs could be the new supernatural type, because we haven't had those before. They could be createt at a workshop, or sims can implant themselves with cybernetic implants, different types have different perks and cosmetic signatures.
  • Options
    I personally think this would work great! Now with the divided worlds, you could also make habitable sattelites in orbit around the globe.<br />
    In my view cyborgs could be the new supernatural type, because we haven't had those before. They could be createt at a workshop, or sims can implant themselves with cybernetic implants, different types have different perks and cosmetic signatures.

I Still want Plumbots but this would work too as a secret Occult it would be called Simborgs.