Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

most loved EPs from the Sims

Comments

• Options
    GazpachoidGazpachoid Posts: 372 Member
    I think seasons from the sims 3 was just incredible.

Supernatural was awesome too until I had a zombie apocalypse every other night lol!
    the sims 3 seasons was bugged like crazy. the lag was real. even on the live gameplays that EA made before the release of seasons, the game was lagging like crazy.

• Options
    synthsynth Posts: 407 Member
    i love open for business and bon voyage!!
    buy artpop on itunes
  • Options
    MurglemurgleMurglemurgle Posts: 245 Member
    I think free time and open for business in sims 2.. If I can bake cakes and sell them in my own house, I'm happy.

I loved having the ghost buster career from Ambitions in sims 3 and overall that's the expansion pack I use the most.

I also enjoyed supernaturals a lot, but the zombie "life state" from the sims 2 is the one I would love to have in sims 4 (expanded and improved). I would love to have an emperor of evil with a bunch of zombie minions that I could actually control.. they would cook, clean, talk to each other and sure they would take longer to do so and yes, sometimes they drop a nose or a finger here and there, but that just makes me laugh :P . I want zombies that I can interact with.. that includes fighting against them to defend my garden >.< .
  • Options
    hellojewbyhellojewby Posts: 1,316 Member
    makin' magic, open for business, and SEASONS! i need weather, man....
    let's be friends on origin: hello0jewby
    *Team Seasons*
    XtR6m6.png
  • Options
    KittenkissKittenkiss Posts: 1,047 Member
    Tough question. I like parts of most of the expansion packs I have (which is all of Sims 2 and 3, but only have base game for 1)....and really hate other parts, because they were poorly implemented.
  • Options
    zombieghostgirlzombieghostgirl Posts: 419 Member
    I love TS3: Into the Future and Island Paradise. =D Probably b/c they weren't rehashed. xD lol.
    I study psychology. I am often observing social interaction and human behavioral patterns which means you are all my lab rats each time you post.
  • Options
    guitarangelguitarangel Posts: 167 Member
    I am going to say pets because I made my dog that I own now and put her in the game....looked just like her with all the marking and personality.
  • Options
    SkulltecSkulltec Posts: 474 Member
    I am going to say pets because I made my dog that I own now and put her in the game....looked just like her with all the marking and personality.

Yes pets are very nice its gives your home a bit more living
  • Options
    ToblieToblie Posts: 3,099 Member
    Mine are open for business from ts2 and apartment life.
    Ts3 into the future and seasons.
  • Options
    Melmel2362Melmel2362 Posts: 278 Member
    Sims 1: Hot Date and Superstar
    Sims 2: Nightlife and Apartment Life
    Sims 3: Supernatural and Ambitions (would be Island Paradise if the features worked more readily in other towns)

I'm indecisive...
  • Options
    Jaline33Jaline33 Posts: 1,168 Member
    I have to pick 3 for each :)

The Sims 1: Hot Date, Livin' Large, and Vacations
    The Sims 2: Open for Business, Bon Voyage, and Freetime
    The Sims 3: Island Paradise, World Adventures, and Generations
  • Options
    KurotardKurotard Posts: 380 Member
    Despite what everyone says, World Adventures was my personal favourite. I loved the idea of traveling, tomb raiding, meeting the locals, getting cool items, and making nectar! <3 Though I'll admit, Egypt was pretty boring. If they had something like a Russian or German area, it would have been better.
  • Options
    burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Sims 1: Pets
    Sims 2: Apartment Life and University
    Sims 3: Island Paradise and University
  • Options
    nateslicenateslice Posts: 1,440 Member
    edited August 2014
    Late Night, 'cause I'm a fool for the city.

http://youtu.be/PgtHflRV0cc
    Post edited by nateslice on
  • Options
    MirichaMiricha Posts: 470 Member
    Seasons and Island Paradise.
    수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
    my new simblr
    lWAXrDZ.png
  • Options
    3PupDLS3PupDLS Posts: 882 Member
    Superstar is my favorite, though all the sims 1 EPs were great! Generations and university from sims 2 round out my top 3.
  • Options
    wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    Supernatural is my fave! I love the supernatural sims and dark atmosphere :)
  • Options
    Meg1_B2Meg1_B2 Posts: 519 Member
    edited August 2014
    I love 3's seasons, I think TS3 Seasons is the first EP that was better than TS2 expan. EDIT: Generations was also a favorite in 3, I just feel Generations and Seasons went together.

I loved 2's University. I made my own frats and just had a blast in college. I liked the way the dorm rooms were picked and you could never see the other rooms, how you had to pledge instead of just "move into the house". Your aging on campus did not effect your aging when you went to your home lot, there were cute little scholarships for wacky things. I must give it to 3 though, I enjoyed the mascot coming to your house, the ap. test and social groups (but they got annoying when you went home). I hated how every two weeks or one week depending, you had to go back home. I never bought it, can't remember why not not now, but I always wanted Apartment Life and new I would like that.

I loved all the EPs on 1 but the three that stand out in my mind are Pets, we didn't have a dog when we got that game. Vacation THE FIRST TIME YOU COULD LEAVE YOUR LOT! COME ON! Although there was that glitch where you missed too many days of work and had the possibility of losing your job lol. This was the first time you could buy other PJs other than those horrid gray things. My brother also found a way to insert real music into the game at this time so we would jam Lil' Wayne while playing the game. It wasn't my favorite but I loved the yellow loading screen for Superstar. As I got older and reflected I had a new love and respect for rude class Mrs. Crumplebottom in Hot Date.
  • Options
    JustinRHJustinRH Posts: 54 Member
    edited August 2014
    In TS3 I love Showtime and Supernatural. I hope there are similar expansions for TS4, especially Supernatural options. I'm hoping for a theme park expansion too.
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    To me Open for Business in the whole sims franchise, because it was a mini game inside a game. I like that kind of gameplay. Hopefully we would see more like that in future EP. Open for Business EP for The Sims 4 would be great. But I am hoping for more mini games too. Like running a hospital! or a hotel and a restaurant!
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    SForresterSForrester Posts: 160 Member
    TS1 would have to be living large
    TS@ that's a pretty hard one loved them all but Uin did help be arrage their marriages
    I would group tens together send them to uni while there they would fall in love and get ready to marry. after bringing them back to the home world that's what they did arry

TS3
    Pets
    tumblr_ljevkx1LHB1qfgm55_zpseb50a181.gif
  • Options
    sddormesddorme Posts: 269 Member
    Open for Business!
    _sidebar7.gif
  • Options
    Phantomrose90Phantomrose90 Posts: 299 Member
    For TS1, my favorite would have to be House Party.
    With TS2, I loved the Nightlife expansion, and going on dates and the like. It was a fun pastime for me in 2.
    For TS3, I adore the Pets Expansion. I love being able to finally play with horses in the series... I really hope that they implement horses into the Sims 4. That would be awesome.
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited August 2014
    Hmmm

TS2:
    Bon Voyage - the funny/relaxing vacations were my favorite!
    Open For Business- making sim family businesses and the extra sub-town was pretty fun.
    University- omg, I remember when I first got to interact with the now famous life stage we call "Young Adults" in this game xD. I also liked the houses there too.

TS3:
    Generations -most used out of alll of my expansions actually lolz. I'm a family oriented simmer, so keeping the whole family happy and getting the best out of each life stage (from knowledge to fun) is a top priority for me o:) .
    Seasons - hoildays, festivals and finally a reason for winter/fall fashion *_* lolz.
    Pets - As said above, i'm a family oriented sim player and for me pets are (for my family) the perfect addition to a growing family.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    SkulltecSkulltec Posts: 474 Member
    hellojewby wrote: »
    makin' magic, open for business, and SEASONS! i need weather, man....

I find It kinda unrealistic when the weather is 24/7 sunny ..hope this engine can run weather and will come with seasons later :D