Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a way to completely block a user's posts?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    Problem is, this person has numerous accounts. When he was first outed, he stated he has multiple accounts on the side, whenever his account gets banned.

The only thing the moderators can do is be better moderators.
  • Options
    deltagirl1326deltagirl1326 Posts: 468 Member
    kirby356 wrote: »
    Problem is, this person has numerous accounts. When he was first outed, he stated he has multiple accounts on the side, whenever his account gets banned.

LOL THAT'll be the day!

• Options
    robotpanda34robotpanda34 Posts: 3,387 Member

What this thing called "better mods"
  • Options
    TMarieTMarie Posts: 183 Member
    edited August 2014
    Well I just hope this person realizes that IPs can be backtracked even after they have been changed so if EA really wanted to stick it to him/her they could (and I hope they will).
    Origin I.D. : TovahMarie

"Plum went to the plum to plum plumly"

tumblr_n0solrOrvy1ts8vabo2_400.gif

• Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member

What this thing called "better mods"
    Then you won't be able to post your story threads and whatever off topic threads you post...
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    I am sure there will be more coming. It's getting really old.
  • Options
    Zagatta7Zagatta7 Posts: 229 Member
    I agree. Tonight is been a disaster day for some threads. Someone is having a nasty avatar and rude comments. And even his comment is deleted you still see his avatar. It is time to block that account or another option is like in other websites to screen the photos people upload.
  • Options
    SmileyGoobSmileyGoob Posts: 112 Member
    -sigh- trolls.
    tumblr_lei1xrwyYe1qcyknwo1_500.gif

tumblr_ms1q1af1HH1rjjzhgo1_500_zps5f4a636a.gif
  • Options
    Shadecaster101Shadecaster101 Posts: 1,343 Member
    Didn't you have to have a Sims game to post on the old forums? They should implement that here.
  • Options
    I tweeted EA but I'm not holding my breath.

• Options
    Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    Anybody having problems reporting a certain individual's comments rather than using the spam or abuse button?
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • Options
    Anybody having problems reporting a certain individual's comments rather than using the spam or abuse button?

YESS!

• Options
    AoralysAoralys Posts: 572 Member
    At this point they should impose a system where one's avatar has to be approved before it is allowed to be shown. Sure this will take a lot more time, but at least harassers wouldn't be able to abuse their avatar privileges. That or they will have to go back to having a selection of pre-made sim avatars and just not allow custom pictures.
  • Options
    I put a thread about that on Sims 4 tech last night. It is ridiculous. It doesn't matter what you hit.
  • Options
    Zagatta7Zagatta7 Posts: 229 Member
    maybe through customer support under help?
  • Options
    strangerstranger Posts: 22 Member
    Yes...
    It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving...
    But Know This:
    When it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart...
    Do not trifle with me. For I am the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know...
  • Options
    Oh yay. It is a new avatar. Now we have cartoon straight 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
  • Options
    LaDawn35LaDawn35 Posts: 248 Member
    jvms20 wrote: »
    Oh, I've noticed the same people trolling all over these forums as well. I guess some trolls even take it to a new level and make an account dedicated to some troll persona. :o But it's nothing new. Trolls are all over the internet. :/

Oh I know, but the only room I can browse the web in is the living room, right out in the open. I don't want my little sister or my mom glancing over at my screen at just the wrong time and seeing his disgusting picture. Maybe I'll just stay away from the forum until this is sorted out. :\

Sadly I have been thinking this very thing after seeing what I saw today, it can't be unseen. And for this game to be rated T for Teen it is downright crazy they let this keep going like this. At this point there will be no one left but the trolls.

eb27a170-96c2-4192-aa8f-f4a4cd1a000a.png Origin Id: QuanishaJenkins / Twitter: https://twitter.com/QuanishaJenkins