Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

some of my creations

kiwisims4kiwisims4 Posts: 36 Member
edited August 2014 in CAS Custom Content
just thought perhaps now would be a good idea to post some recolors Ive been working on .

cant post images or anything for some absurd reason , but have a look at my tumblr . kiwisims4.tumblr.com

****EDIT**** can finally upload images and such :) hope everyone likes my content
Post edited by kiwisims4 on

Comments

• Options
    zosiahzosiah Posts: 13 New Member
    wow! awesome. i downloaded 2 of them :) looking forward for more!
  • Options
    FamousmelodyFamousmelody Posts: 118 Member
    These are great, can't wait to see more! by the way going by your username your not a fellow New Zealander are you? I'm a kiwi gal myself!
    I'm Just a down to earth Gal from New Zealand !
  • Options
    hi thanks guys ! I am indeed kiwi (well south african living in NZ haha ) more recolours coming soon :)
  • Options
    HadassaXDHadassaXD Posts: 70 Member
    Your CCs are looking great! I love the idea of changing the bra to a corset, it would look great with a nice texture! Love the ombre look in the green cardigan as well!! Keep up with the great work!!~ :)
  • Options
    thanks guys , now if only i can figure out how to post links and/or pictures , keeps saying sorry you havent been here long enough !
  • Options
    simfeetundersimfeetunder Posts: 2,260 Member
    kiwisims4 wrote: »
    thanks guys , now if only i can figure out how to post links and/or pictures , keeps saying sorry you havent been here long enough !

To post a photo you just right-click on the photo you want to share and click "copy image url" and then here in the forum right above where we type there's a little thing near the smileyface that looks like a page with the corner turned down. Click that, right click in the space and then click "paste" and then hit enter.
    To share links it's pretty similar. Right click the url you want to post and click "copy", come in here and right between the smileyface and images there is a little chain, click that and then paste the url into there and then hit enter :)
    HSon1Mq.png
  • Options
    thanks simfeetunder ,but i think its cause im a new member , maybe have to wait for like verification of some sort :)
  • Options
    simfeetundersimfeetunder Posts: 2,260 Member
    kiwisims4 wrote: »
    thanks simfeetunder ,but i think its cause im a new member , maybe have to wait for like verification of some sort :)

Oh yeah, sorry, I didn't notice the post count. I'm sorry. I think you just have to get to a certain amount of posts first, like 10 or 12 or... not sure.
    HSon1Mq.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    just posted heaps of new stuff on tumblr :) go check it out please ! www.kiwisims4.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    Snosrap522Snosrap522 Posts: 754 Member
    I love your recolours as I do not want to replace any defaults until I have played.Thanks for your work and for putting them on mediafire.
  • Options
    Pleasure all are non default