Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who your favorite guru?

Comments

• Options
    youmnaboufaryoumnaboufar Posts: 127 Member
    Long live SimGuruHydra! :p
    Man i love her!! :D
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    @HazzaPlumbob A simple disagree click and nothing left to say huh? Guess we are done with the derailing. Sorry for derailing this thread so much. BACK ON THE TRACKS IF IT'S STILL WORTH SAVING! :heart:
    76d31508_c851d40e_Derail_1.jpeg

What the hell is your problem? Are you trying to provoke me? You keep telling me to ignore your comments, but you couldn't look past my reaction like a normal person would...
    Wrong! I'm telling you to use the ignore feature lol not actually try to ignore yourself. God knows you can't do that. :joy: Your reaction is far from normal.
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    24d0ayv.jpg
    Sausages!
  • Options
    youmnaboufaryoumnaboufar Posts: 127 Member
    Maybe i'm new here but i like Hydra She's the best!!
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    munchie885 wrote: »
    Sim Guru Rachel will always be my favorite she's always so happy @robotpanda34
    mySuperLamePic_bc1297ac2301e17e6fbf7478974ae60f_zps4e2b72c8.jpg
    Rachel has those eyes that look full of life

Full of life... and regret. :(
    Regret of drinking and working for EA

If I worked for ea I'd drink my problems away too. @Logisitcs Ea is a prison she probably had to sell her soul and yet she smiles through it. Which is why she's my favorite guru :)
  • Options
    YumedustYumedust Posts: 572 Member
    DarkMirage wrote: »
    Honestly, I'm not too thrilled with any of them right now. :\

^ This! Except for Argus. Argus can do no wrong <3. *swoon*
  • Options
    Faith12368Faith12368 Posts: 2,997 Member
    Graham and Meatball
    Long live the new Doctor!
  • Options
    AlizatinaAlizatina Posts: 2,189 Member
    Sim Guru Rachel will always be my favorite she's always so happy @robotpanda34
    mySuperLamePic_bc1297ac2301e17e6fbf7478974ae60f_zps4e2b72c8.jpg
    Rachel has those eyes that look full of life

Full of life... and regret. :(

Actually, that is pretty early, she probably couldn't even imagine the horrors ahead! XD
    200.gif
    cFVKsID.png
    “It’s very dangerous,” she said, “falling in love with someone’s flaws.”
  • Options
    @HazzaPlumbob So you just flagged my post lol. So that means we are finally done right? Just so you know you started this by trying to provoke me. If you dislike me so much, don't pick a fight or just use the ignore feature. Have a good day. :smiley:
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    HazzaPlumbobHazzaPlumbob Posts: 2,455 Member
    @HazzaPlumbob So you just flagged my post lol. So that means we are finally done right? Just so you know you started this by trying to provoke me. If you dislike me so much, don't pick a fight or just use the ignore feature. Have a good day. :smiley:

You're the one that invited me into the conversation with your pathetic 'anything to say' gimmick.
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    > @Yumedust said:
    > DarkMirage wrote: »
    >
    > Honestly, I'm not too thrilled with any of them right now.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > ^ This! Except for Argus. Argus can do no wrong . *swoon*

And King *double swoon* <3
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options

You're the one that invited me into the conversation with your pathetic 'anything to say' gimmick.
    Oh god we still aren't done derailing? Why would saying that be a gimmick o.O? When Ali gave that half 🐸🐸🐸🐸 response, I was genuinely curious so I asked the other 2 including you. You then went on a some drunken rant towards me and my siggy. The only gimmick here is your rage.
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    YumedustYumedust Posts: 572 Member
    And King *double swoon*

King is so adorkable :D. I just want to hug him til he turns purple, lol.
  • Options
    justin5812justin5812 Posts: 632 Member
    Graham
  • Options
    LogisitcsLogisitcs Posts: 1,156 Member

Oh god we still aren't done derailing? Why would saying that be a gimmick o.O? When Ali gave that half 🐸🐸🐸🐸 response, I was genuinely curious so I asked the other 2 including you. You then went on a some drunken rant towards me and my siggy. The only gimmick here is your rage.

mlfw4772-8c1.gif

Thread saved.
  • Options
    Logisitcs wrote: »

mlfw4772-8c1.gif

Thread saved.
    There's nothing left to save.
    h8B665D61
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    robotpanda34robotpanda34 Posts: 3,387 Member
    Um
  • Options
    Um
    Ummm I just realized this. Did you just get flagged by a Guru? ^^;
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    Whaaa?
  • Options
    panapopspanapops Posts: 429 Member
    A guru is reading the forums? Like, not just skimming over the list of thread titles and closing down anything blatantly offensive? Huh.
  • Options
    Whaaa?
    Go check and you tell me. o.O
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    panapops wrote: »
    A guru is reading the forums? Like, not just skimming over the list of thread titles and closing down anything blatantly offensive? Huh.

Yet they still haven't gotten rid of those trolls with 6 accounts huh xD
  • Options
    rk800rk800 Posts: 541 Member
    @EasyToRead Nah, I just don't like you! :heart:
    So go on and ignore lol if I'm such a burden to you. You need to have a thicker skin. :kiss:

Just FYI, your sig is extremely ignorant and childish.

I block the obnoxiously big signatures. The mods need to create a size limiter.
    2cr3bs9.png
  • Options
    So a Guru's flag equals 5 regular users flag. Interesting... o.O
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    panapopspanapops Posts: 429 Member
    panapops wrote: »

Yet they still haven't gotten rid of those trolls with 6 accounts huh xD

Not possible on the new engine.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top