Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Playing CAS Demo is becoming a torture

I can't stop creating new Sims, but I just want to play with them NOW. I can't stop thinking of who is going to hook up with who,
Where will they live? What will they do? Will they be successful? How are they going to like their neighbours? The waiting is killing me !!!
Is like buying a cool toy to a kid and not letting them taking it out of the box, I have them but I can't play them... :'(

What about you? Am I the only one that feels this way?
I know it will be released in only 2 weeks but I feel like it's going to be 2 veeeeeery loooong weeks.
Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
All my creations are CC free.

Comments

• Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member

I know exactly what you mean.

In all honesty, they should have given us a small lot to play on. Like the smallest. And disable build/buy mode and travel. Just so we can get a flavour of the game.

That way it would be easier to make our minds up on whether we like it.
  • Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    I know the feeling...to pass time I been slaying people in WvW & PvP's to pass my time lol
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    clynnc19clynnc19 Posts: 323 Member
    I am very excited for the game to come out but I've found ways to keep myself busy so I won't think about it too much. I've only made one sim in the demo (took me 2 hours :o). Don't worry it won't be much longer and you'll be able to play your families. Hope you have fun!
  • Options
    Vicks06Vicks06 Posts: 728 Member
    I wish they hadn't just given us YA's to create, I could wait to play it if they had given us more ages to work with, it's getting dull creating just couples or siblings, a lot of the families I want to create i have to wait for other ages for
    ||Origin Name: VicksLouise||UK Simmer||Simmer since 2000||My Fanart||My Gallery||
  • Options
    YuraraYurara Posts: 195 Member
    yes and drive you crazy for sure . I want to play it NOW too :D
    433970o8lcd5hrbz.gif194904olsgis3xqe.gif433965qzur0la2nd.gif550470opln9i59wi.gif513122fxkl98buqt.gif

• Options
    xHareHarexxHareHarex Posts: 536 Member
    You say that it hurts for you ?

For me it's on the 5th and I don't have money to buy the game. XD
    BvVCNKLIEAEit3I.png
  • Options
    typicalgeminitypicalgemini Posts: 11,295 Member
    edited August 2014
    I've made so many sims and I doubt I'll ever actually play most of them :mrgreen: I so far have plans for about 7 sims, which is hardly anything compared to the amount I have created (I'm not sure of the exact number but I created 20+ within the first few days of getting the demo :open_mouth: )

I am so ready for the game and to bring some of these characters to life XD The 5th needs to hurry up (It sucks that I'll be back at school by then though)
  • Options
    KeziahTKeziahT Posts: 968 Member
    I know, I feel the same. It's so frustrating.
  • Options
    sagirlie92sagirlie92 Posts: 24 Member
    Exactly this! I have made so many different groups, couples and individual sims that I have no idea who to start playing with.
  • Options
    Rayeee18Rayeee18 Posts: 333 Member
    I've lost count of the amount of sims I've created recently. I'm getting so tired of it! I come up with so many stories for each sim and I know by the time I get the actual game, everything will be forgotten. Gah!
  • Options
    Alexxa991Alexxa991 Posts: 64 Member
    I know how you feel :'( I feel even worse because my sims game comes on september 30th :( that's almost a month and a half
    rrrr.jpg
    English is not my first language
  • Options
    mulboromulboro Posts: 2,012 Member
    I know that feel. I stopped playing with it just so I could get my mind off how much I wanted to play
    What'd you just say??
    8d7.gif
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    I'm having the same problem. I'm currently writing a story, up to chapter 8 but now finding it hard to carry on without having the game to play so I can continue. It's slowly annoying the hell out of me.
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    It is! I want to play with all the pretty sims I've been making!!! lol
    frustratedbrave_zpsd8e2068b.gif
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    Sepheria28Sepheria28 Posts: 84 Member
    Agree as well, I've created so many sims now - that I probably won't get round to playing them all! Noticed that a lot in the gallery are starting to look alike too.
    Still no sig pic for me :'(
  • Options
    pattyheartpattyheart Posts: 284 Member
    Reminds me of this old tune?

"Mother, mother may I go swimming?"

and mother replies,,,

"Yes, my darling daughter, just do not go near the water."
    My Origin ID is PattyHeart <3 Find me at Twitter as animatedword <3
  • Options
    meggiewesmeggiewes Posts: 1,066 Member
    I know. The bad thing about the demo for me is that I have plans for families that I want to create. And sadly, very little plans for husband and wife pairs with no kids. It wouldn't be so bad if I could play with all of the age groups, but that is the point of a demo. It has done its job well.
  • Options
    Pippa22PPippa22P Posts: 125 Member
    I am enjoying playing with the demo but I can not wait for the game to come! It is going to be great!
  • Options
    sagirlie92sagirlie92 Posts: 24 Member
    I am glad to have the demo but I feel each creation is incomplete because I know I am going to go back in when the full game is out and edit the Sims I want to play. If you can have up to 5 outfits per category I'll want to add some with the new non-demo hair and clothing.
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Same here. I want to play those created Sims now so bad! I've been playing AC4 again to pass time until the game releases so I don't go so crazy! What is it now, 12 days?
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited August 2014
    13 for you guys in the US, 16 for me :'(

edited: well, 12 and a half and 15 and a half! hahaha that sounds better :D
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    TrishAKingTrishAKing Posts: 275 Member
    Tell me about it, I just can't wait to play my sims!! September 5th seems like such a long way away right now.
  • Options
    rudolpharudolpha Posts: 998 Member
    Same with me regarding having so many sims and knowing I'll never play them all. Took me a full week to pick my favourite sims and plan stories around them and now it's a waiting game for sure.
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    I've actually stopped creating Sims in the Demo because I've been wanting to play my own creations. They'll have to wait until September 2nd. In the meantime, no need for me to create more Sims just to add to the backlog.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    Kuypers125Kuypers125 Posts: 781 Member
    Well I've been creating 2 or 3 households a Day since I got the Demo, and in the case of Families, I create the Parents & make plans for the Kids.
    As for the waiting Game, well I'm not much of a Console Gamer, but I bought Fable 3 to pass the time until the Demo was released.
    And now I'm going away for the last week of August, won't have access to computers let alone CAS while I'm away, and will only be getting back a day or 2 before the Game launches. So I'm taking advantage of the Pre-launch CASing while I still can.