Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How are you keeping entertained until TS4?

Comments

• Options
    LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    I've been making people I know and celebrities on the demo. Its so fun! I can really make them look like people!
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    icftlduicftldu Posts: 147 Member
    Reading these forums, playing Nile Online, and waiting, waiting, waiting.......
  • Options
    xsophiex9999xsophiex9999 Posts: 167 Member
    Playing a bit of sims 3 and messing around with Sims 4 CAS demo
    vht3wy.jpg
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    I agree. These forums are quite the entertainment especially with certain individuals. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    In between working on my family tree (I'm a Genealogist) and coming here to read the threads, I'm actually having lots of fun getting reacquainted with the Sims2.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SophieClaire_8SophieClaire_8 Posts: 145 Member
    Reading the forums, playing TS3, and working.
    Origin ID: SophieClaire_8
    Tumblr: sophieclaire8-blog.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Between re watching American Horror Story from season 1 and getting into arguments with fellow simmers I myself am pretty entertained.
  • Options
    KeziahTKeziahT Posts: 968 Member
    Scanning the forums. I'm into Korean Dramas so I'll probs find a new one to watch in the mean time.
  • Options
    puffyamiumi22puffyamiumi22 Posts: 77 Member
    munchie885 wrote: »
    Between re watching American Horror Story from season 1 and getting into arguments with fellow simmers I myself am pretty entertained.
    Are you looking forward to Season 4? I didn't get to watch Season 3 as much as I wanted to because my school decided to get rid of FX -_-
  • Options
    Are you looking forward to Season 4? I didn't get to watch Season 3 as much as I wanted to because my school decided to get rid of FX -_-

I am so stoked for season 4. And comes out in a few weeks doesn't it or is it in October? And a lot of people hated Season 3 but I found that it was my favorite. You should watch it if you ever get a chance!
  • Options
    Vicks06Vicks06 Posts: 728 Member
    edited August 2014
    meggiewes wrote: »
    Ha! I was just going to say that I've been playing my ACNL when I haven't been working or job searching. I'm also working on customizing my blog (for my legacy challenge and my regular blog) and I am trying to get myself to read a book. I am normally a big reader, but going to college really did a number on my "reading for fun" attitude that I used to have.

I too like to keep blogs, I have one set up for my sims4 journeys that i hope to be able to use when i get right into it, but will need to get to grips with what is possible with the game first before I can work out what shape/form my blog will take.

I've been playing CAS demo though and hanging out on this forum, I also write blogs for other things so been busy with those too, and playing TS3 until it decides to crash on me (it will do this at least once a day that i spend on it, sometimes i can be bothered to restart it back up, others i think "nah i'm done for today") and i have started a gratitude journal which i am loving keeping :)
    ||Origin Name: VicksLouise||UK Simmer||Simmer since 2000||My Fanart||My Gallery||
  • Options
    clynnc19clynnc19 Posts: 323 Member
    I just got a new computer so I've been installing and modding all of my games. Been also playing Banjo Kazooie(xbox 360) and Nier(ps3) to pass the time. Those games are very fun so I'm enjoying them.
  • Options
    puffyamiumi22puffyamiumi22 Posts: 77 Member

I am so stoked for season 4. And comes out in a few weeks doesn't it or is it in October? And a lot of people hated Season 3 but I found that it was my favorite. You should watch it if you ever get a chance!

I think it comes out October 8th; either way, I'm excited to see this season as well as the new series (season) of Doctor Who
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    Reading and posting to the forums while playing Sims 2!!

I was thinking when I get the demo I will be busy playing it, but due to the limit and lack of other ages I cannot even make my families. When the game comes out I will be busy day one just creating 15 families!!

Try making your families as YAs, then when you download them into your game all you have to do is age them down or up.

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    I've been feeding my Korean Drama addiction, creating sims with the demo, writing up storylines for the game & playing games on my tablet. Kitchen Scramble will not defeat me lol
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    MiffoMiffo Posts: 53 Member
    aprilrose wrote: »
    I've been feeding my Korean Drama addiction, creating sims with the demo, writing up storylines for the game & playing games on my tablet. Kitchen Scramble will not defeat me lol

I have recently been playing The Sims 3. I want The Sims 4 now though :(
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Studying for my upcoming September exams, playing The Sims Medieval and Skyrim V, writing and watching every season of "Friends" again.
  • Options
    robotpanda34robotpanda34 Posts: 3,387 Member
    Tomodachi life,ac:ln,the walking dead(game),pokemon
  • Options
    Alexxa991Alexxa991 Posts: 64 Member
    Playing Minecraft and Sims 2 like crazy :D
    rrrr.jpg
    English is not my first language
  • Options
    Pippa22PPippa22P Posts: 125 Member
    I am watching minecraft videos and playing on the ps3.
  • Options
    I'm also entertaining myself by seeing how long it'll take for all of those Jim bob accounts to get banned... so far it's been 4 days.
  • Options
    meggiewesmeggiewes Posts: 1,066 Member
    Vicks06 wrote: »
    meggiewes wrote: »
    Ha! I was just going to say that I've been playing my ACNL when I haven't been working or job searching. I'm also working on customizing my blog (for my legacy challenge and my regular blog) and I am trying to get myself to read a book. I am normally a big reader, but going to college really did a number on my "reading for fun" attitude that I used to have.

I too like to keep blogs, I have one set up for my sims4 journeys that i hope to be able to use when i get right into it, but will need to get to grips with what is possible with the game first before I can work out what shape/form my blog will take.

I've been playing CAS demo though and hanging out on this forum, I also write blogs for other things so been busy with those too, and playing TS3 until it decides to crash on me (it will do this at least once a day that i spend on it, sometimes i can be bothered to restart it back up, others i think "nah i'm done for today") and i have started a gratitude journal which i am loving keeping :)

I love the idea of a gratitude journal! It sounds like it would make your life more positive in the long run.
  • Options
    TheMaddestMadamTheMaddestMadam Posts: 91 Member
    @munchie885 I'm ready for those folks to go...I actually like the Duggars, so it annoys me mildly that his likeness is being used to troll. x3 I LOOOOOVE American Horror Story...waiting for Netflix to be a dear and add more!

I wish I could amuse myself with sims 2 and 3 like some of you folks. I try and am like :| YOU ARE NOT THE SIMS I WANT! T.T
    Lol!
    Once a new sims is introduced, I tend to never look back. I'm too amped on 4 now for any of the older titled to satisfy me at all. x3
  • Options
    @munchie885 I'm ready for those folks to go...I actually like the Duggars, so it annoys me mildly that his likeness is being used to troll. x3 I LOOOOOVE American Horror Story...waiting for Netflix to be a dear and add more!

I wish I could amuse myself with sims 2 and 3 like some of you folks. I try and am like :| YOU ARE NOT THE SIMS I WANT! T.T
    Lol!
    Once a new sims is introduced, I tend to never look back. I'm too amped on 4 now for any of the older titled to satisfy me at all. x3

Oooh yes! AHS is life! and the duggars are just... ugh.
  • Options
    GameLover16GameLover16 Posts: 361 Member
    Playing with Sims 3 and Sims 2