Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Name three supernaturals that you would love to be in the Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    tthessims3tthessims3 Posts: 76 Member
    Vampires -- Angels(if can't do angels then witch or fairy) o:) -- Aliens
    [img][/img]89acae44-52a8-4ad6-b22c-4e385de70f9e_zps85d71323.jpg

• Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    jennemm75 wrote: »
    None, none, and none. :D I am just not into the creatures. If there are supernaturals in the game I hope there is a way to turn them off. It was ok to see one or two roaming around, but then the whole town is suddenly Vamps, or witches, it can get annoying. I don't even mind there will not be ghosts.

But I hope you guys get them, but that I can turn them off if I want to.
    Definitely won't be in the base game. Probably will just be in the EP so no need to just turn them off. Just don't buy the EP or other DLC.
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    TheMaddestMadamTheMaddestMadam Posts: 91 Member
    I would like to see Werewolves...but with them being a little more...eh...MORE.
    Have REAL packs, not a temp group, stuff like that.

And for Vampires to be a little less....Cullen. Seriously? Asking to feed on someone? Ugh.

And I was SO excited for mermaids, but they too needed to be a bit more well rounded. Make more than one tail type for each gender, give them a bit more to do that's unique to them...and for heavens sake, can we just get a moodlet for eating kelp and fish? It would be nice if other foods, while not AS filling, actually filled them up more than half a spec.
  • Options
    jennemm75jennemm75 Posts: 309 Member
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    None, none, and none. :D I am just not into the creatures. If there are supernaturals in the game I hope there is a way to turn them off. It was ok to see one or two roaming around, but then the whole town is suddenly Vamps, or witches, it can get annoying. I don't even mind there will not be ghosts.

Definitely won't be in the base game. Probably will just be in the EP so no need to just turn them off. Just don't buy the EP or other DLC.

You really need to stop commenting on everything I comment on. You are always very rude, and negative to anything I comment on, and I am getting sick of it. I said the last time I was done with you. Are you stalking me or something? Any more and I am going to report you for harassment. I have already spoken to a EA rep about you, and I will tell them you are harassing me if you continue.
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    edited August 2014
    EasyToRead wrote: »

You really need to stop commenting on everything I comment on. You are always very rude, and negative to anything I comment on, and I am getting sick of it. I said the last time I was done with you. Are you stalking me or something? Any more and I am going to report you for harassment. I have already spoken to a EA rep about you, and I will tell them you are harassing me if you continue.
    LOL? People can check my comments and clearly see that is a lie. I commented here 1 minute before the last comment so NO NOT STALKING SO DON'T BE SO PARANOID. It was a week ago before our last encounter. Why are you holding this grudge? Do as you please but you are restarting drama from our last disagreements. Move on because you're being the problem now and if you continue, I'm pretty sure the mods will side with me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Edit: There isn't anything negative or rude about the post here towards you. I'm sure everyone can agree right?
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    GlassHippocampusGlassHippocampus Posts: 171 Member
    Lot's of people are expressing witches and aliens and demons. (Did someone also say dragons, too?) But, no one is actually talking about the kinetic energy that the sims can harvest. What about the lightning bolts and flamethrowers and icebeams? =D =D

Just re-iterating my own post on page 2. lol
    16804364_255015048272470_6498686028534196190_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=ZJ2v2Iq54xUAX83XC6Z&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=00_AT_d3R-ZAgZq89G9-i-5UP1msfabB3aphDK7YRcmuZ30cg&oe=62D86AED
  • Options
    ToxicRainboToxicRainbo Posts: 105 Member
    I'd like aliens, ghosts, and witches.
    And maybe fairies
    30if79l.gif
  • Options
    AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    Seeing most of the simmers here saying that they want witches make me so happy! It is my favourite life state and I hope that it is popular enough to make a comeback (looks like it is!).

I love you guys, and I'm not even "juiced".
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • Options
    LilipiesLilipies Posts: 314 Member
    Vampires, Mermaids, and Fairies.
    tumblr_n4b0w18ct11rcso6uo3_250.gif
    check me out on the gallery!! origin id: simalie
  • Options
    clynnc19clynnc19 Posts: 323 Member
    I would love to see witches, werewolves, and vampires again. Those were my favorites.
  • Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    Just three?

1. Playable ghosts since it appears that they won't be in the base game at the moment, but I hope EA add them eventually.

2. Vampires, since they're my favorite type of undead.

3. Werewolves since I like furry monsters with dark secrets.
  • Options
    bea45simsbea45sims Posts: 1 New Member
    Angels and aliens and new things
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    dark5id3 wrote: »
    March306 wrote: »
    Witches... recreate Harry Potter and Hermione you know. Orcs... could recreate Thrall and torture Garrosh, and uh aliens that abduct sims I always loved that but I'd want them to impregnate male sims like in The Sims 2, I didn't like The Sims 3 version.

@March306......the aliens in sims 3 impregnated male sims.

I said I didn't like The Sims 3 version meaning I did not like how male sims were impregnated in that series and I think The Sims 2 might have had the alien abductions in the base because there was Strangetown which was based on aliens living there.

The Sims 2: Get a telescope put it on a top floor balcony to increase your chances. And it seemed to happen fairy often.

The Sims 3: Use space rocks to increase chances... instead of just abducting you they'd also come around in their space ship and hang out doing stupid stuff. They'd only visit for a little bit if they did visit in this method. They'd also invade places. If your male sim got pregnant at the end of the pregnancy he'd have the option to give the alien baby back to the aliens. The animation they had for a male sim being abducted annoyed me.

So yes, The Sims 2 and The Sims 3 BOTH had alien abductions. That is not what I was saying though, I am sorry you came to that conclusion, I thought I worded myself clearly when I said I didn't like The Sims 3 version.

5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    ReapsterReapster Posts: 2 New Member
    edited August 2014
    Aliens
    Vampires
    Ghosts (and if they don't count, Witches)
    :#
  • Options
    GlassHippocampusGlassHippocampus Posts: 171 Member
    The power for Male sims to be imprgnated...
    Thoughts?
    16804364_255015048272470_6498686028534196190_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=ZJ2v2Iq54xUAX83XC6Z&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=00_AT_d3R-ZAgZq89G9-i-5UP1msfabB3aphDK7YRcmuZ30cg&oe=62D86AED
  • Options
    QuizeburioQuizeburio Posts: 1,006 Member
    PlantSims, TS2 Style Vampires, Much more complex "Mermaids" They should be able to have more abilities.
  • Options
    darkslytherindarkslytherin Posts: 57 Member
    Vampires, witches, ghosts
  • Options
    VampiricDuckiesVampiricDuckies Posts: 55 Member
    Thoughts?

Yes! I'm tired of using cheats for this. I mean yeah its not realistic, ohwell.

I want vampires, and witches, but more complex witches.
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    edited August 2014
    1) Witches, 2) Fae folk, and 3) Nature Nymphs (Water: Mer-folk; Earth (Woodlands/Meadows/Mines): Wood nymphs, Satyrs, Dwarves; Air (Mountains/Stonehenge areas): Angels; Fire (House fires, Explosions, Lightning strikes): Demons/Djinns). Yes, too complicated... I know.
    Post edited by Bagoas77 on
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    edited August 2014
    Thoughts?

With all the gene splicing gizmos introduced in Sims 3, there should be an easy way for this to happen. It's a shame they have not made an attainable feature. Although, there was some doorway that eventually introduced in the Sims 3 that made it possible for any two sims to reproduce... I think.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    Ghosts, aliens and unicorns.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    gayarsgayars Posts: 2,229 Member
    witches, vampires, ghosts, and fairies. Oops that is 4 :)
  • Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    I welcome ALL supernatural creatures back, including they give me the option to prevent/allow them as they later did in TS3. I am not a fan of being abducted and probed and impregnated against my will. I mean it could at least offer me a drink before hand. (Seriously though, it annoyed me)

HOWEVER without a real story progression, maybe I will not have to worry about this.
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options
    lynnylynny Posts: 1,141 Member
    Werewolves, genies, witches
  • Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    I agree! I am not a fan of the twilight vampires..

I wish I had my picture of Edward Cullens ashes to show. It was a bottle with glitter inside that was labled RIP Edward.

:lol:
    OJGRGDT.gif