Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

curious what is the age group?

Comments

• Options
    TojaxTojax Posts: 5,076 Member
    Mid twenties here. I started playing Sims games when I was in my teens though.
  • Options
    Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    Old enough to have 1 kid in his 20's and another teenager nearing 20, and have been playing since Sims 1, even my mum plays. And yes, the rest of the family rolls their eyes at us lol, but I don't care lol
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    ErisineErisine Posts: 156 Member
    27. :) Been around since the original Sims.
  • Options
    paramournparamourn Posts: 375 Member
    30, and I've been gaming since I was 5. Don't plan on stopping any time soon!
  • Options
    sirius1ysirius1y Posts: 24 New Member
    edited August 2014
    I got my first Sims game (Sims 1) on the PS2 when I was about 8. Switched to PC with TS2 when I was 13 and haven't looked back :)
  • Options
    IgongeIgonge Posts: 175 Member
    21 here. Been playing since the original game was out when I was a kid. I'll never be too old for videogames.
    Origin ID: KeldMeld :)
  • Options
    JadeeMelissaaJadeeMelissaa Posts: 40 New Member
    Been playing since around 2005, I'm now 18, I was getting worried people thinking I'm too old now but its nice to know I'm not the only one!
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    I am a Great Grandmother of a soon to be twelve year old. Her mother is the one who gave me my first sims, the beginning of the sim 1. I have been playing ever since. Nice to see some other Goldie Oldies out here also.
    I do not know anyone that plays the Sims, My family and friends know I play the sims and can't understand why.
    I have loved them from the very beginning of the Sims. Maybe they keep me young.
    I guess I will continue until I cannot play anymore and that will be a very sad day.
    Not sure I will make it to 99, but I'll give it a shot. wow I still have a lot of years left.
  • Options
    DonsvlinderDonsvlinder Posts: 312 Member
    I'm 26 :)
    signature-the-sims-4-3.jpg
  • Options
    GameLover16GameLover16 Posts: 361 Member
    I'm twenty years old and have been playing since I was ten.
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    When TS4 comes out, I'll be 64. I plan to take the laptop/tablet/whatever gaming device is in existence then with me to the assisted living home when I finally go. My husband doesn't play but he actually enjoyed the Pancake Bob trailer and the Cowplant one.
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    When TS4 comes out, I'll be 64. I plan to take the laptop/tablet/whatever gaming device is in existence then with me to the assisted living home when I finally go. My husband doesn't play but he actually enjoyed the Pancake Bob trailer and the Cowplant one.

That's so awesome. Much love.
  • Options
    MirichaMiricha Posts: 470 Member
    I'm 27. Been playing since TS1. :)
    수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
    my new simblr
    lWAXrDZ.png
  • Options
    shawnjohntshawnjohnt Posts: 20 Member
    I'm 21, I've been playing since TS1 came out :)
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,653 Member
    We're not really supposed to post our ages, since there are some youngins' on the forums, but suffice it to say I'm called Grandma by seven grandchildren and have been married for 40 years. Now, I did get married at 19 … I'm up there.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Nik24X7 wrote: »
    I remember playing Pong when it first came out. :#

lol...me too!

[img]http://stream1.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/view3/1758359/pong-o.gif[/img]

• Options
    Snosrap522Snosrap522 Posts: 754 Member
    Old enough to have played this:
    simcity_amiga_16-color.png

Those were the days .I loved the 1st sim city I liked Sim Earth as well. I thought the Amiga was great I was sorry to see it's demise I still think it was better that PC at the time.
  • Options
    lanna_rawrlanna_rawr Posts: 25 Member
    I'm in my early twenties and I've been playing since the sims 1! I remember how excited I was when I heard that the sims 2 was coming. x] You never get as excited about things as you did when you were a kid! haha
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    I'm 25 and I've been playing since TS1
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    litabelaqualitabelaqua Posts: 4,322 Member
    I was 34 in 1989 when I discovered the original SimCity and was totally hooked. I have played every SimCity and every pc Sim game since, but have played very few other games (I can only think of 2, Theme Hospital which was an utterly hilarious classic and Plants V Zombies). Now 59 am about to embark on Sim 4!
  • Options
    Alexxa991Alexxa991 Posts: 64 Member
    I am 23 and I will play Sims until I die <3
    rrrr.jpg
    English is not my first language
  • Options
    GrowsinBrooklynGrowsinBrooklyn Posts: 190 Member
    edited August 2014
    I was actually really surprised to see how diverse the age group is with Sims players. I'm between 10 and 16. (Started playing when I was 6 with Bustin' Out on my brother's xBox)

EDIT: Didn't know it was against the rules to post ages, so just gave a general area. ^-^
    Post edited by GrowsinBrooklyn on
    tumblr_mu4anjkKy21s63bb0o1_500.gif
  • Options
    xHareHarexxHareHarex Posts: 536 Member
    15 and counting. :wink:
    BvVCNKLIEAEit3I.png
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,863 Member
    I'm 38, started when I was 24. Saw Sims 1 in the store and I went crazy mad excited at a game I could play because I basically suck at FPS games. I found out later it had only been released like a month or two before so I pretty much was on it right away.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    jermanijermani Posts: 187 Member
    Early 30s just started playing in 2013.it's so addicting..lol