Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The demo won't let you place a watch on the left arm

Most people wear them on the left. I bet I was the first one to spot this glitch. I have reported it in the feed back section.

Also it was said you could wear bracelets on both arms but not in the demo. Maybe their saving that for the game.

Comments

• Options
    QuelsimmyQuelsimmy Posts: 531 Member
    I'm assuming the left hand version is not in the demo
  • Options
    SimsesWithJakeSimsesWithJake Posts: 441 Member
    I thought I was the only one who got bothered by that fact.
    Also, if I'm not mistakened, I think you can wear bracelets on both arms.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    I thought I was the only one who got bothered by that fact.
    Also, if I'm not mistakened, I think you can wear bracelets on both arms.

But you can't, in the demo, choose which arm for which bracelet. Some are right-armed, some are left.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    mattgstlmattgstl Posts: 1,714 Member
    @catloverplayer, you do pick up on the most particular of things!! Now I am thinking about it, it does seem odd that there is no option to chose which arm to put jewlery on. :\
  • Options
    mulboromulboro Posts: 2,012 Member
    I hope it's a bug and not working as intended. You should be able to pick which arm an accessory goes on.
    What'd you just say??
    8d7.gif
  • Options
    Candyr277Candyr277 Posts: 623 Member
    What? Can't place a watch on the left hand in the CAS demo? Well now it's official. The game is gonna flop.
    "The great will not be constrained by the small." - BioShock

Unknown.jpeg

• Options
    mattific17mattific17 Posts: 137 Member
    And the studs. I hope we are allowed to choose left, right or both in the actual game.
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited August 2014
    Most people wear them on the left. I bet I was the first one to spot this glitch. I have reported it in the feed back section.

Also it was said you could wear bracelets on both arms but not in the demo. Maybe their saving that for the game.
    No you're not the the first to spot it. My OCD'ish self spotted it right away. I can't remember if I mentioned it in my feedback or not (sorry didn't go look). I'm pretty sure ear piercings on men bugged me more. However, I'm hoping they allow accessories to be placed on either the left or right (arm, ear).
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    ZOMG, Catlover, your avi is perfect!
  • Options
    InannaWintermoonInannaWintermoon Posts: 3,400 Member
    I noticed that too when I played with the demo, but hey at this point being limited to one arm after all they have cut. ....lol
    It's quite drop from the top, so how ya feeling down there?
  • Options
    CrowRidgeStudioCrowRidgeStudio Posts: 233 Member
    Yeah, I noticed the watch thing too, but at that point I had too many other things upsetting me about the game to focus on it much.
  • Options
    residentevilobresidentevilob Posts: 141 Member
    Not sure if anyone noticed, but you also can't have earrings on a select ear. They must be on both ears. In previous games, you could have one or two earrings. Now, you need to have two.
  • Options
    InannaWintermoonInannaWintermoon Posts: 3,400 Member
    Not sure if anyone noticed, but you also can't have earrings on a select ear. They must be on both ears. In previous games, you could have one or two earrings. Now, you need to have two.

Noticed that too, but meh, I wasn't shocked to say the least.
    It's quite drop from the top, so how ya feeling down there?
  • Options
    Allspice1232Allspice1232 Posts: 3,234 Member
    It's not a glitch. Look at the way the hand is facing and it will tell you which arm that accessory goes on.
    34336_s.gif
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    It's not a glitch. Look at the way the hand is facing and it will tell you which arm that accessory goes on.
    I agree it's not a glitch. But I do think they should make the accessory available to each arm/ear and let the player choose where they want it on their sim. ;)

Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    residentevilobresidentevilob Posts: 141 Member
    Probably being saved for "The Sims 4: Accessories and Stuff" for $30.
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Not everything was included in the demo. Believe me when I got it a while back I thought it was something I'd missed. But I just think there are some options (accessories included) that were missing from the demo.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,767 Member
    I don't see any watches in the accessories-only different braclets.
    6adMCGP.gif