Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are you going to do with the $70 you save from not buying the barebones Sims

Taking out the Family tree is flat out mean and was the last straw.
You dont want families in this game and that is evident. Babies that are stuck in one place discouraging players from building families....teens are the same heights as adults, and toddlers are simply Omitted.

On Sept 2nd I'm taking myself out for dinner with the money i had set aside.

Comments

• Options
    kingkong192kingkong192 Posts: 953 Member
    That price cost as much as one book for my college
    :|
    I'll use it for school and wait for Christmas to get it
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    If I wasn't buying the game I'd spend even more on just 4 Vanguard Cards :scream:
    4x Ashlei costs me £10 more than TS4 currently does on Amazon.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    residentevilobresidentevilob Posts: 141 Member
    I'm buying a new 2DS to replace my broken one.
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    I'll save my money for dying light, which comes out in February.
  • Options
    ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    AstroX1424 wrote: »

I thought you said in another thread that you'd preordered. Did you cancel?
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • Options
    simsfan27jsimsfan27j Posts: 4 New Member
    Things change,I'd rather throw my money in the toilet then give it to EAxis. It's not just how bad the Sims 4 will be, it's also the Simgurus are stupid and always 🐸🐸🐸🐸-footed around telling us the facts.
  • Options
    DruscyllaDruscylla Posts: 2,532 Member
    >.< Spend one week away and miss everything. No family trees? I...I don't understand. I think I need to lie down. :s
    meow_zpsa650c518.gif
  • Options
    wooters2014wooters2014 Posts: 186 Member
    I'd rather take a chance on the game than blow the money on over priced food
  • Options
    Candyr277Candyr277 Posts: 623 Member
    Druscylla wrote: »
    >.< Spend one week away and miss everything. No family trees? I...I don't understand. I think I need to lie down. :s

If you need to lie down over hearing about TS4, I can only imagine your reaction when you hear about what's going on in Ferguson, Missouri.
    "The great will not be constrained by the small." - BioShock

Unknown.jpeg

• Options
    PellapixelPellapixel Posts: 118 Member
    > @simsfan27j said:
    > Things change,I'd rather throw my money in the toilet then give it to EAxis. It's not just how bad the Sims 4 will be, it's also the Simgurus are stupid and always 🐸🐸🐸🐸-footed around telling us the facts.

The Simsgurus are liars. One flatly stated the Cowplant babies give "cakepops" Then turned around and said "Oh I misspoke'

I was like why would you make up something so small and lie? Who cares about the cowplants...I think they are purposefully doing this to irritate and confuse players.
  • Options
    Wildley CuriousWildley Curious Posts: 5,349 Member
    I've been buying a lot of Steam games lately. Syberia, the Longest Journey, all have been on sale. Now that my once anticipated winter of playing Sims 4 is gone I'm going to need distractions.
    “I was so sure that I knew what they needed and what I wanted to sell them that I never stopped long enough to find out what it was they wanted to buy.”
    ― Chris Murray, The Extremely Successful Salesman's Club
  • Options
    TDeppe1966TDeppe1966 Posts: 186 Member
    I will be at the store ready to buy it! :D
  • Options
    residentevilobresidentevilob Posts: 141 Member
    Pellapixel wrote: »
    > @simsfan27j said:<br />
    > Things change,I'd rather throw my money in the toilet then give it to EAxis. It's not just how bad the Sims 4 will be, it's also the Simgurus are stupid and always 🐸🐸🐸🐸-footed around telling us the facts. <br />
    <br />
    The Simsgurus are liars. One flatly stated the Cowplant babies give "cakepops" Then turned around and said "Oh I misspoke' <br />
    <br />
    I was like why would you make up something so small and lie? Who cares about the cowplants...I think they are purposefully doing this to irritate and confuse players.

Like how Grahmn Cracker said the object resize cheat is gone and 10 minutes later "I misspoke, the cheat will be in the release". lol...
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited August 2014
    I'm going to use the money to buy a faux fur gilet I've been eyeing for the past week. That or a leather jacket.
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    Probably buy a different game... and a bottle of wine. :smile:
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    ebuchala wrote: »
    AstroX1424 wrote: »

I thought you said in another thread that you'd preordered. Did you cancel?
    Yes, I recently played the sims 3 again and realized how much I still haven't done. :p
  • Options
    rk800rk800 Posts: 541 Member
    edited August 2014
    Pellapixel wrote: »
    Taking out the Family tree is flat out mean and was the last straw. <br />
    You dont want families in this game and that is evident. Babies that are stuck in one place discouraging players from building families....teens are the same heights as adults, and toddlers are simply Omitted. <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    On Sept 2nd I'm taking myself out for dinner with the money i had set aside.

I'm buying some other game with it. ^__^ Does anyone have some suggestions?
    2cr3bs9.png