Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAS DEMO!

Is the demo coming out today or not? What do guys think? I can't wait any longer! :'(

Comments

• Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Hopefully so. I can't wait any longer either.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    BiiaSimmerBiiaSimmer Posts: 18 New Member
    It's annoying because we don't know for sure..
  • Options
    mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    BiiaSimmer wrote: »
    It's annoying because we don't know for sure..
    Yes, EA! Please give us at least a date :\

• Options
    AstraAlvinaAstraAlvina Posts: 96 Member
    Someone over at MTS contacted the EA support about this forum earlier, and was told that only those with the CAS demo were able to sign in. Which sounds like complete bs, if you ask me, doesn't look as though the support knows anything these days. :P xD
  • Options
    I've tweeted Graham , but the gurus don't answer to all of us apparently . :)
  • Options
    DoritoEvieDoritoEvie Posts: 1,887 Member
    @AstraAlvina - Well it obviously isn't so - No demo here!

@BiiaSimmer - I know, but then again they're sleeping. It's around 2-3 am there.
    tumblr_nbwr2zn6951qhv4h7o8_250.giftumblr_mg2bcqeUgc1rthmb0o1_500.gif

• Options
    @EmmaLeen : Lol , I haven't thought of this :D
  • Options
    FraserJohn1998FraserJohn1998 Posts: 28 New Member
    I seriously hope that we'll all get it today :# Guys don't hype yourselves too much though, you'll just end up really disappointed if it isn't released.
  • Options
    mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    EmmaLeen wrote: »
    I know, but then again they're sleeping. It's around 2-3 am there.
    Ok didn't noticed that. In europe it's around noon. I think we will get it in the late afternoon.

• Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    I've got a feeling today will come and go without a whisper from EA. Much like most other days.
  • Options
    DonsvlinderDonsvlinder Posts: 312 Member
    Can someone translate this correctly? It think it says something about a video about CAS that will be released today: https://upload.facebook.com/1426364674276287/photos/a.1426378414274913.1073741828.1426364674276287/1489142451331842/?type=1
    signature-the-sims-4-3.jpg
  • Options
    tinydancer80tinydancer80 Posts: 282 Member
    edited August 2014
    I gotta hope that around noon my time (10 a.m. EA time) is when the demo will go live. I've had this day marked on my calendar for weeks, waiting patiently without complaining. I think we, at the very least, deserve word of a confirmed release date on the demo.
  • Options
    DavidMCSessyDavidMCSessy Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited August 2014
    Can someone translate this correctly? It think it says something about a video about CAS that will be released today: https://upload.facebook.com/1426364674276287/photos/a.1426378414274913.1073741828.1426364674276287/1489142451331842/?type=1

"Hello guys, many of you asked us about the demo, we currently do not know what time it comes out and if it really will be released today. But we can tell you with certainty, that a new trailer dedicated just to the demo of The Sims 4 Create a Sim is coming, and is already present in the video #EAItalia. Obviously the video is private so it is impossible to see or know when it will be released.

As for the demo, we recommend everyone to check this page often of Origin: https://www.origin.com/it-it/store/free-games/demos-betas

If the demo will be released today you should find in this section of the site, where there are several demo offers from EA and Maxis."

5k381e.png

My TumblrMy Twitter
  • Options
    DonsvlinderDonsvlinder Posts: 312 Member
    thanks!
    signature-the-sims-4-3.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Awww... the least they could do in making us wait is give us the ability to create ALL life stages in the demo. :(
  • Options
    Let's just don't get our hopes too high. Let's wait until later and see if we get it. Oh snap , what I am saying ?! We can't wait any longerr! :blush:
  • Options
    kriskogramkriskogram Posts: 306 Member
    Well, maybe they will finally do the "beyonce album" thing and release it today! :)
    swxz4h.png
  • Options
    Rachelrita3Rachelrita3 Posts: 485 Member
    I hope Those of us who didnt get it weeks ago will get the demo today otherwise it ill be unfair.
    beyoncepepsi.gif
  • Options
    CraziiMikuCraziiMiku Posts: 436 Member

"Hello guys, many of you asked us about the demo, we currently do not know what time it comes out and if it really will be released today. But we can tell you with certainty, that a new trailer dedicated just to the demo of The Sims 4 Create a Sim is coming, and is already present in the video #EAItalia. Obviously the video is private so it is impossible to see or know when it will be released.

As for the demo, we recommend everyone to check this page often of Origin: https://www.origin.com/it-it/store/free-games/demos-betas

If the demo will be released today you should find in this section of the site, where there are several demo offers from EA and Maxis."

Another CAS trailer. Yippee.
  • Options
    outerdragonouterdragon Posts: 209 Member
    I really hope we get the demo today.
  • Options
    kdluvshersimskdluvshersims Posts: 291 Member
    Translated stuff (thank you)

How hard would it have been for EA/Sims Team to just post and stickie this???? Thank you for translating and posting the above info. EA should've given us thank you buttons too.
  • Options
    LegendsimmerLegendsimmer Posts: 57 New Member
    I spoke to an EA advisor and they said it's never going to be world wide? And it's the first they've heard of it. People misunderstood what had really been said which was a "predicted" date from the read me file which went viral and here we are
  • Options
    DavidMCSessyDavidMCSessy Posts: 1,148 Member
    As the EA's Gamecom Conference is tomorrow on the 13th, they may announce on stage that the Demo is available now so they can get recognition or something and BOOM!
    5k381e.png

My TumblrMy Twitter
  • Options
    I spoke to an EA advisor and they said it's never going to be world wide? And it's the first they've heard of it. People misunderstood what had really been said which was a "predicted" date from the read me file which went viral and here we are

I live in the USA, but I can only imagine what an outrage this would be for those who do NOT live in the U.S.

• Options
    NomPlayNomPlay Posts: 219 Member

I live in the USA, but I can only imagine what an outrage this would be for those who do NOT live in the U.S.

I doubt they'd only release it in the USA, that would be very weird. They'll either release it to everyone or not at all.