Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Release the CAS demo......Grrrrrr

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited August 2014
    I'd volunteer to be a mod...if EA cared enough to pay me ;)
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    HaidenHaiden Posts: 3,841 Member
    edited August 2014
    How much longer till the forums hit lock down? Its 4pm where Im at.

I checked my Origin hoping to find a demo..... alas nothing
  • Options
    FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    edited August 2014
    I cannot believe how much EA has let down their own community...oh wait it is EA..yes I can.
  • Options
    mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    edited August 2014
    Yes I feel I won't get enough time to make everyone I know till 4th sept.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I wish they would put info and video's and write ups here in some stickys. I hate having to go to third party sites to get info.. .and this twitter nonsense

I donno what's wrong with them this time....there was a lot of hype before Ts3 release. . .for heavens sake. . .they even hung a huge banner down the side of a huge building.. :shock:
  • Options
    uo_2272uo_2272 Posts: 24 Member
    Was it just released? Today is 8/11/14 @5:15PM and it is available and downloading right now in my Origin game list!
  • Options
    nicosimnicosim Posts: 25
    WE NEED THE DEMOOOOO :(
  • Options
    BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 638 Member
    I am not home to check my origin acct but I doubt I have it.
  • Options
    ShepherdmoonShepherdmoon Posts: 1,486 Member
    uo_2272 wrote: »
    Was it just released? Today is 8/11/14 @5:15PM and it is available and downloading right now in my Origin game list!

When was the last time you checked Origin? I'm wondering if it was uploaded today, or it's been there for awhile and you just now noticed it.
    tumblr_static_sh2.gif
  • Options

When was the last time you checked Origin? I'm wondering if it was uploaded today, or it's been there for awhile and you just now noticed it.
    Today is Monday. I last checked on Friday. I never saw a note from Origin in my Sims 3 account or regular email telling me that I was selected to download the demo early.

• Options

Today is Monday. I last checked on Friday. I never saw a note from Origin in my Sims 3 account or regular email telling me that I was selected to download the demo early.

Some people got it Friday evening/night, so you might have gotten it then. Did you tweet for the contest?
    tumblr_static_sh2.gif
  • Options

Some people got it Friday evening/night, so you might have gotten it then. Did you tweet for the contest?

No. I requested to download the CAS almost 2 months ago on the Sims 4 page. I've just been waiting and hoping anxiously for an August 12th release. Downloaded. Think I'll go give my digital drug a try now.
  • Options
    Amanda1280Amanda1280 Posts: 65 Member
    I've signed up for the sims 4 demo 2 weeks ago and haven't received anything!!!!! Origin needs to release tommorow or I'll deal with them myself!
  • Options
    BiiaSimmerBiiaSimmer Posts: 18 New Member
    In order to get the demo , you have to be registered with the sims3 , or everybody who has an origin account can download it? :\
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    BiiaSimmer wrote: »
    In order to get the demo , you have to be registered with the sims3 , or everybody who has an origin account can download it? :\

At first they were giving it out to random people (not sure where they drew their list of names from), then they switched to giving it to random people who signed up for a "chance" to get it on the Sims 3 website for a limited time. Most people that signed up that way have not gotten it yet. Recently, last Friday, they were giving it to a few random people that tweeted an advertisement for them. Now it looks like the only way anyone can get it is waiting for them to release it to the p-u-b-l-i-c: no one knows when that will happen, but when it does it will be downloadable for everyone within Origin.

EDITED: HA-HA, apparently that is a bad word. Maybe would be an actual real bad word if you removed a letter, but otherwise, no... the automatic censors need a dictionary.

tumblr_static_sh2.gif
  • Options
    BiiaSimmerBiiaSimmer Posts: 18 New Member
    BiiaSimmer wrote: »

At first they were giving it out to random people (not sure where they drew their list of names from), then they switched to giving it to random people who signed up for a "chance" to get it on the Sims 3 website for a limited time. Most people that signed up that way have not gotten it yet. Recently, last Friday, they were giving it to a few random people that tweeted an advertisement for them. Now it looks like the only way anyone can get it is waiting for them to release it to the p-u-b-l-i-c: no one knows when that will happen, but when it does it will be downloadable for everyone within Origin.

EDITED: HA-HA, apparently that is a bad word. Maybe would be an actual real bad word if you removed a letter, but otherwise, no... the automatic censors need a dictionary.

Thanks for your answer. :D It was unfair for most of us that some got it and some didn't. I hope they will release it today.
  • Options
    tinydancer80tinydancer80 Posts: 282 Member
    I just checked, and I don't have it yet :(
  • Options
    kriskogramkriskogram Posts: 306 Member
    When the CAS demo is released i am more than sure that they will announce it everywhere! :) Still hoping for today :):):)
    swxz4h.png
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Still waiting, hope it is soon. I have mice to catch.
    2eeisk2.jpg
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Good luck for today, everyone.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    Rachelrita3Rachelrita3 Posts: 485 Member
    I dont know who thought it was a good idea to pick this unfair way to give fans access to the demo randomly but It was a stupid idea. I said it.
    beyoncepepsi.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I'm still patiently waiting lol. I hope its coming today. Does anyone more or less know an estimated time they may release?. . . .that's if they gonna lol. The time zone thing freaks me out....I think 1pm Usa is like 9pm my time (me thinks I am 8 hours ahead, give or take)
  • Options
    I last checked origin 4 hours ago. Ik when they released worlds/sets/prem items, it was usually 10am (in the EA time zone wherever they situated) and that's usually 8pm my time.....still an hour to go!

--->(hopes*/prays*/wishes*)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Haiden wrote: »
    They gonna shut down the forums sometime later...they should just release the freakin demo so some of us can have something to while the forums will be in read only mode.

Now in order to "stand a chance" to "win" a demo....I must enter via twitter. yeah like that's gonna happen. . . chances are like 1 in a million.... :(

sux

Were did you hear the forums were going down again? I hope they are so they can add somemore new features and fix some things that are broken or just need updating.
  • Options
    Haiden wrote: »
    They gonna shut down the forums sometime later...they should just release the freakin demo so some of us can have something to while the forums will be in read only mode.

Now in order to "stand a chance" to "win" a demo....I must enter via twitter. yeah like that's gonna happen. . . chances are like 1 in a million.... :(

sux

Were did you hear the forums were going down again? I hope they are so they can add somemore new features and fix some things that are broken or just need updating.

@catloverplayer this thread came from the Ts3 boards before the forums went into lockdown and this new forum was launched :)