Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I hope the sims 4 create a sim demo comes out for everybody soon

Batman82497Batman82497 Posts: 365 Member
I hope the sims 4 create a sim demo comes out for everybody soon

Comments

• Options
    CutiePie550CutiePie550 Posts: 406 Member
    Me too! I've been waiting forever :D
    Check out my Cartoon Character CAS Creations (C.C.C.C.!) Thread --> http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/772908/cartoon-character-cas-creations-c-c-c-c/p1
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    I play The Sims, The Sims 2, The Sims 3, and The Sims 4 all on PC!!!
    I also play MySims and MySims Party on Wii!
  • Options
    LadyEchoLadyEcho Posts: 21 Member
    I've been waiting since the first wave... So I hope they release it very soon!
  • Options
    Jimboola11Jimboola11 Posts: 1,850 Member
    It's been a real 'buzz-kill' hasn't it. Certainly sapped my enthusiasm for the game.
  • Options
    hafizchanhafizchan Posts: 232 Member
    i really cant wait too! is it true i heard its coming out on 12th august? if not then whennn aaaaaaaaaa
    when is "later this summer" ? :'(
    Happiness!
    j9pm6g.gif
  • Options
    BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 640 Member
    It is supposed to be tomorrow which would make sense since it"ll be 3 weeks away from the official release.
    Check out my Tiktok channel where I create casual, variety gaming videos including content about the Sims 4! Tiktok
  • Options
    GreyWindGreyWind Posts: 489 Member
    BreeSasha wrote: »
    It is supposed to be tomorrow which would make sense since it"ll be 3 weeks away from the official release.

I hope so!
  • Options
    AmyLaura19AmyLaura19 Posts: 66 Member
    Please be soon, too excited :#
  • Options
    pretzelduckpretzelduck Posts: 6 New Member
    I really hope the demo drops tomorrow like it's rumored to. I want to play around with CAS so bad!
  • Options
    DavidMCSessyDavidMCSessy Posts: 1,148 Member
    It is rumored to be released for everyone tomorrow on the 12th. I guess it's quite possible.
    5k381e.png

My TumblrMy Twitter
  • Options
    It'll be so disappointing if it doesn't come out tomorrow though. It's been rumored for ages that it'll come out tomorrow and I know a lot of people, myself included, have been looking forward to the 12th. Fingers crossed though!
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,110 Member
    Jimboola11 wrote: »
    It's been a real 'buzz-kill' hasn't it. Certainly sapped my enthusiasm for the game.

That's how I feel. I was really, really into the game to begin with but the lack of the demo for everyone, and a few other things, have really made me question my devotion. Getting the demo could really sway me back in favour again, if it's as good as I think it might be.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    TwilightVampiresTwilightVampires Posts: 86 Member
    I'm guessing not for the mac users though... :'(
    " Forgive others not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace"
    I AM A MAC PLAYER
    EK I GET TO PLAY THE SIMS 4 ON 17/02/15!
  • Options
    DrusillaDrusilla Posts: 155 Member
    Me too! Anyone else been refreshing Origin like a madman? :p
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    If not EA is getting a letter.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    Origin is apparently having another Free Code Friday on Twitter this week, so it doesn't look well :/
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    AiHaou wrote: »
    If not EA is getting a letter.

Wow, did you actually manage to find an (email) address? I tried once but I could only find the online advisor chat.

• Options
    JennaBean93JennaBean93 Posts: 84 Member
    tbh, the way they've handled this whole 'randomized demo giveaway' is so poorly done.
    there was no thought or consideration about the people at all.

they should have let people sign up for it in the beginning,
    so then the people who actually want to experience, test it and give feed-back, can.
    instead of sitting there like some sort of charlie and the chocolate factory contestant :|

karlpilkingtonplz.png?1
  • Options
    CandacisCandacis Posts: 186 Member
    Agreed, the way they handled the demo is not good at all.
    A proper sign up would have been nice. Guess they are still afraid that their server won't hold. I don't get it. Best way to find out is to let us all test the demo.

And the free code friday was a joke last friday. They gave away 15 codes. Another random givaway. Why did I even sign up?

I still hope, we all get the demo tomorrow.
  • Options
    FraserJohn1998FraserJohn1998 Posts: 28 New Member
    Did people not say that it would be available on the 12th? Today's the 11th so perhaps tomorrow could be the day! :D

The forum upgrade makes me think it is coming real soon too. It's all about TS4 now, especially now TS3 store is over.
  • Options
    panapopspanapops Posts: 429 Member
    okester wrote: »
    Origin is apparently having another Free Code Friday on Twitter this week, so it doesn't look well :/

Free Code Friday is just a thing they do every week with different games, so I shouldn't worry about that unless they've announced that the codes this week will also be for the demo.
  • Options
    I agree wholeheartedly. If they let us sign up at the beginning, we wouldn't have had to deal with the whole beta/demo controversy and then it would have gone to people who genuinely wanted it rather than in many cases being randomly given to people who weren't interested. It really seems like they are trying to get new members whilst treating their existing fans like crap.
  • Options
    Gtompkins48Gtompkins48 Posts: 477 Member
    edited August 2014
    Yeah, they really upset a lot of people with the way they handled the demo. There are only about 1,000 people online at any given time, I don't understand why they can't just release it.
  • Options
    AngelAmyRFAngelAmyRF Posts: 58 Member
    I was hoping to get it through the sign up but I guess I'll have to wait like everyone else. They should have just given it to everyone at the same time. This is BS.
  • Options
    BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 640 Member
    I pray it is out tomorrow, I am so ready to come home from work tomorrow after stalking the forums and play it!
    Check out my Tiktok channel where I create casual, variety gaming videos including content about the Sims 4! Tiktok
  • Options
    mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    Hehe, I'm waiting U_U