Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

let it go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    LegendaryLegendary Posts: 390 Member
    edited August 2014
    No. no. no.
    EP1 - Generations (bring back the babies and toddlers)
    EP2 - OFB (bring back normal careers and community lots)
    EP3 - Nightlife (bring back cars, pools, hottubs)
    EP4 - Seasons (bring back weather)
    EP5 - Pets (bring back pets)
    EP... wait a second... we already have this game. What's the point of buying it again just to make a stupid base game fun?!

Think of the poor selfish money-grubbing assholes who call themselves EA! Don't you want them to be able to afford a second vacation home? Shouldn't their children have their choice of every color of every make of 2015 vehicles?
    I'm just here to see how the fandom reacts to the game coming out.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited August 2014
    Let it go, let it go
    Can't hold it back anymore
    Let it go, let it go
    Turn away and slam the door!

Couldn't resist...
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    edited August 2014
    Get it out , get out, get this song out of my head! get it ouuut get it OUT, i'll sing anything else instead!

I listened to all the paraodys for these songs. My favorite is this one:

Do you wanna get a beer man?
    Or maybe play some basketball?
    I'm running out of things to do , I'm now reduced to, spending time with craig...

Ok , ok i'll stop.
  • Options
    UtaDagdaUtaDagda Posts: 1,556 Member
    edited August 2014
    I like Let It Go. I did an Utau ((That's where part of my username comes from 'Uta')) + VocalShifter to make my best friend's Utau sing part of the japanese.

:mrgreen:
    Love The Sims? SIMMERSE YOURSELF. Join our community.
    I gave up singing. Sorry.
    Here have my luchADORE to cheer you up.
    luchad.pngluucha.gif
  • Options
    Jdavij20033Jdavij20033 Posts: 2,054 Member
    edited August 2014
    Get it out , get out, get this song out of my head! get it ouuut get it OUT, i'll sing anything else instead!

Yeah, I've had that song and "Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?" stuck in my head for at least the last hour. I'm driving my husband crazy.
    rifJadC.png
  • Options
    LovenVincentLovenVincent Posts: 1,222 Member
    edited August 2014
    No. no. no.
    EP1 - Generations (bring back the babies and toddlers)
    EP2 - OFB (bring back normal careers and community lots)
    EP3 - Nightlife (bring back cars, pools, hottubs)
    EP4 - Seasons (bring back weather)
    EP5 - Pets (bring back pets)
    EP... wait a second... we already have this game. What's the point of buying it again just to make a stupid base game fun?!

Because the sims is an expandable life simulation? :hunf: its supposed to be built onto? its been that way since the sims 1? thats the kind of game it is? ohh i get it. your the type that wants a full,already completed game like the console without all the additions. :lol: i mean,you do realize that if they did sell it all as one game,they would have every right to sell it for over 200 dollars? and you are stuck with ALL the content without having any say,like EP's give us. you are playing the wrong game mate (and so are many others it seems) whose really ruining the sims? thats the real question. do we change the whole foundation of the games concept so whiny cry babies can get everything they want at once or do we keep it the way its supposed to be? hmmm
    0sig_YunaTidus_animated.gif

Origin: Damian_Nyx