Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Art of Love Cycle 2: School Edition - Scores & Assignment 3 up.

12345679...Next

Comments

• Options
    powderjrpowderjr Posts: 249 Member
    edited August 2014
    Checking in, mine should be up today or tomorrow as I'm going away till next sunday. Thanks for the scores and comments!
    KXisNC.png uaxxBS.jpg
  • Options
    TheAyaseFanaticTheAyaseFanatic Posts: 205 Member
    edited August 2014
    Woah! Thanks guys! Literally did not think I would get first but it made my day :)

Also, Ayana, I see that lunch time is due on 17th, which is when I leave Oz for England until I think the 4th of September. I was wondering when you thought you might make the next assignment due, because I'm not sure if I will take my laptop to England (even though sims barely works on there, I could try lol)
    Otherwise I might need an extension or I was wondering if you would be so kind as to email me the next assignment so that I can complete it before I leave and email it to you (so it dosen't get ruined for anyone).
    I just don't want to hold everyone up with an extension and I'm not sure it'll even cover until the time I get back xD
  • Options
    TheAyaseFanaticTheAyaseFanatic Posts: 205 Member
    edited August 2014
    Sorry if they look any different, I had to delete all my cc so I did my best haha.

"Hey, Eli." Eli turned to the voice coming from behind him.
    "Oh hey Somuku, did you want to sit here?" He asked him, noticing Sommy shift uncomfortably, a slight blush creeping across his face.
    "Are you o-" Eli was cut of mid question as Somuku grabbed his faced and smashed his mouth against the Eli's. The world around them faded away as the kiss deepened.
    It was messy and their teeth clashed but to them, their first kiss was perfect.

14669720558_24a1ddc001_b.jpg
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited August 2014
    OMG amazing entries already?! Wow! :shock: :D
  • Options
    munchkinprincessmunchkinprincess Posts: 1,212 New Member
    edited August 2014
    With this assignment being due 17th I would give up to five days of judging which Is when I start school so scores will probably be up 23rd which gives till the 30th. So email next assignment would be best I will email you it if your email is in your about me otherwise email me on heather1307mcleod@aol.co.uk.

Thank you two for the entries so quickly.

And thanks to everyone who checked in.

P.s I archived this at unbound but I'm sure you can post on an archive otherwise email me or pm me on unbound, see you after the read only break.
  • Options
    LidicoraLidicora Posts: 37 Member
    Here checking in. Thanks so much for second! Now I gotta keep it up with a kick backside lunch photo! Lol
  • Options
    powderjrpowderjr Posts: 249 Member
    Finished mine on friday but the forum closed. Either way here it is!

o0uloo.jpg
    KXisNC.png uaxxBS.jpg
  • Options
    IceTigers21IceTigers21 Posts: 810 Member
    Here's mine!

lunch2_zpsf492e7fb.png
    Siggy_zpsvy6uc9hh.gif

• Options
    heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Thanks guys, also letting you know there is a new thread for this since I got a new account if yous could bookmark that instead that would be great.
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif