Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    xxaznztarxxxxaznztarxx Posts: 92 Member
    edited August 2014
    Thank you very much to PsychoChick966, melaniet1020, and SimsAddiction968! I was really surprised to see so many lovely gifts when I logged in ^^ You guys really helped bring me closer to completing the sets I really wanted and also other items on my wishlist. It really brighten up my day! :D
  • Options
    SimsAddiction968SimsAddiction968 Posts: 1,218 Member
    edited August 2014
    I'm terribly sorry for messing up repetitively... :oops:

So finally *I hope* I understand the rules. There are currently two items from a collection/set I'm trying to complete on my wishlist. They are Say "Aww!" and Tot-Sized 3 Piece from the Romanza Bridal Party set.

I hope I didn't mess up this time! :XD:

Gifted one. Happy Simming.
    HI! My name is SimsAddiction968
    I discovered Sims 1 summer 2001 when my youngest was 1 yr old.
    I bought all Eps & Sps for Sims 2 as they were released.
    I even bought Sims games for our consoles and handhelds.
    I have bought all Sims 3 Eps & Sps as the were released.
    I have held my grandson while playing. He is now 5 and plays FreePlay.
    I have pre ordered Sims 4. I have the Sims 2 mouse and waiting on Sims 4 mouse.
    I have a Freezer Bunny tattoo and a bracelet tattoo of the Sims 2 aspirations.

YES! I am addicted to The Sims no matter the form.
  • Options
    Starburst_SimsStarburst_Sims Posts: 19 New Member
    edited August 2014
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Starburst_Sims
    I am 10% done with the "Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire" set. I added things from the set to my wishlist :3 Any help with the completion of this set would be great. :)

Edit: Thank you so so so very much to @PsychoChick966 for gifting me 3 items from the set! I am now 18% done with this set! <3
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    abbyshireabbyshire Posts: 601 Member
    edited August 2014
    What a lovely thread. And a great idea!

I've been drooling over the Homecoming set since it came out and I am s-l-o-w-l-y acquiring pieces of it now that I can see ads again (yay!). :D

Wishlist http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=abbyshire

ETA: Darn you, autocorrect!
  • Options
    creativity_rulezcreativity_rulez Posts: 108 Member
    edited August 2014
    Hi everyone! I'm trying to complete the Tip Top Toddler Collection and the Viva Las Vegas Living. Some of the individual items in these sets are on my wishlist too.

Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=creativity_rulez

Thank you so much in advance!

Edit: Updated Wishlist!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    Naley22Naley22 Posts: 1,147 Member
    edited August 2014
    Hi everyone!

the One With Nature set is on sale again. i am at 35% , if anyone wants to help out the items on my wishlist are numbers 150 to 162 at the bottom of my wishlist.

also i am at 77% for the February 2011 Compilation and i am only missing the futureshock Kitchen set. so if anyone would liek to help with that the items are 115 to 128 on my list.

thank you in advance!

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Naley22#
  • Options
    sarovissarovis Posts: 114 Member
    edited August 2014
    Thank you PsychoChick966 and SimsAddiction968! With your help I was able to snag the Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes set off of DD for 55 simpoints.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Heads up for everyone wanting Bohemian Garden....Coming up less than 4 hours on the DD page. Good Luck!!

• Options
    tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    edited August 2014
    Heads up for everyone wanting Bohemian Garden....Coming up less than 4 hours on the DD page. Good Luck!!

Thanks! It's on my list! :D
  • Options
    ridgegirl94ridgegirl94 Posts: 23 New Member
    edited August 2014
    Hello Everyone I am trying to complete the Tiny prodigies Early learning Center I am also trying to complete the lullabies and nursery rhymes set.

Thank you to anyone who is going to help me.
  • Options
    TheZommbieTheZommbie Posts: 712 New Member
    edited August 2014
    wow nice to see this still going, good to see people completing their sets
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    AND they skipped the Bohemian Garden on the DD!!

• Options
    piglovinggirlpiglovinggirl Posts: 124 Member
    edited August 2014
    I am currently working on the Timberland set. I have a few items, and the ones I want most are on my wishlist (close to the bottom)
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=piglovinggirl
  • Options
    leelujackleelujack Posts: 384 Member
    edited August 2014
    Thank -you melaniet1020 For the chillies I love them and it was a great help :)
    AND they skipped the Bohemian Garden on the DD!!

Yeah I missed it too yet again..it just goes so fast..... I need the outfits from the set

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=leelujack

Hope evryone is having a great day!!
    4s4partypalacewin.jpg

My Gallery Link

._.·´)¯)£è룵(¯(`·._.

• Options
    monday_34monday_34 Posts: 211 Member
    edited August 2014
    I'm SO close to being done with the No Tricks, Just Treats Costume Compilation. I really only need the item High Seas Jr. and with the CYS I'll be able to buy it! Any help would be very much appreciated!!!

#1-3 are all from the set.
    wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=monday_34
  • Options
    DiamondkoolDiamondkool Posts: 4,481 Member
    edited August 2014
    I'm trying to complete my Luxe Kidswears, it is the only set I don't have. Please don't gift me PomPom Hat because I already have it. I don't have other items in that set so feel free to gift me one of them. :D

This set is at the top of my wishlist:
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Diamondkool
    7ef6931fe80152dcec309a30cbe73f13.png
    Click on my signature to access my tumblr blog!
  • Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    edited August 2014
    I haven't started collecting this set but I'm wanting the Through the Spy Glass set for my eccentric sim :) If anyone could help with one or two pieces, that would be wonderful! Or items from the Forest Bedroom would also be appreciated!
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    edited August 2014
    I'm still trying to finish several sets that I really could use some help on. I see I could have had 2 of them finished if I didn't miss them from the dd. I'm hoping that they will come up again.

I'm working on finishing Bohemian Garden, November 2011 Compilation which is 63% finished, and Best of 2010 Collection. I'm mainly working on finish the Ultra sets in 2010. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=wittanthony1

Hope everybody has a great weekend.
  • Options
    tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    edited August 2014
    I've had so many wonderful gifts! Thank you to everyone that helped. Now, it's my turn to help some of you!

I'm also working on the 2012 Compilation, and anything from the Ultra sets
  • Options
    ritaroxy12ritaroxy12 Posts: 1,570 Member
    edited August 2014
    Hello Simmers! It's really nice to still be able to see this thread up and running.
    I'm still trying to complete the "Bohemian Garden" set and I'm 57% complete. If you would like to help me the items I'm looking for are numbers #24 - #29 on my wishlist.

Thank you! :D
  • Options
    owlcityfan4evaowlcityfan4eva Posts: 279 Member
    Hi, I am trying to get the Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes set. I already have some of the set. I am very much a family orientated Simmer. This set would help me with being more family orientated. Thank you to whoever helps me.
  • Options
    BookNerd26BookNerd26 Posts: 541 Member
    Hi im working on finishing up the Country Livin' Set and the Prism Art Studio any help would be great thanks Here's my wishlist if u its easyer

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=BookNerd26
  • Options
    abbyshireabbyshire Posts: 601 Member
    Psychochick966: THANK YOU so much for the beautiful dress! I appreciate it! :smiley:
    ETA: Darn you, autocorrect!
  • Options
    AerithelAerithel Posts: 34 Member
    edited August 2014
    The closest sets I have to completion are the Gentleman's Lounge Collection (only need Camelback Shutters) and Eloquently Eclectic Collection (I'll list a few I would love): Stäncké Stacker Bookshelf, Wave of Reticulation, Dreams of the Lotus Eaters, Forte Sofa, and Forte Loveseat. All of these items are in my wish list - any help would be greatly appreciated! (CYS doesn't make these items free either, else I would've just done that)

Edit: Thank you very much to @leelujack for gifting me Real McCoy Bar and @bluegayle_ for the Jazz Me Up! Photo Series from the Gentleman's Lounge Collection!

Edit 2: Thanks to CYO and DD, I was able to finish the Full Regal Living Set for free, woot! I've now updated the above.
    Post edited by Aerithel on
  • Options
    piglovinggirlpiglovinggirl Posts: 124 Member
    edited August 2014
    I am really hoping that before SIms4 is released they make all the sets open for CYS. I have over 20% of Show Stopping Styles Collection from both sale and Make Me an Offer, but it is not eligible for CYS. Here's to wishes though!

BTW, I mostly want to complete my build/buy objects collection, particularly the Timberland set. wishlist