Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Demo Code

Hello I'm Nadine and I'm a Sims fan since the very first beginning.
I tried to register myself for the Sims 4 Demo in July and August many times but I still haven't been invited yet. It's so sad :( and confusing for me, I feel like my entire world crashing down right now :x because they still not chosen me. I beg you EA please send me the Sims 4 Demo invitation. I bought all Sims Games and Extentions since the beginning and I spend many hours every day playing Sims. So I think after all these years I'm the one who deserve this invitation.

Greetings Nadine0404

Your EA-employee Dexter suggests to post my wish on this forum.

HELP ME EA you're my only hope!

Comments

• Options
    katelynnmcdanielkatelynnmcdaniel Posts: 304 Member
    edited August 2014
    Sorry you haven't got the demo yet, a lot of people want the demo as well but it looks like well just have to wait until the wave finally hits us.
  • Options
    EuanSimEuanSim Posts: 2,345 Member
    edited August 2014
    Sadly it is 100% random - many of us have no demo yet. Asking them to give you it won't have any effect.
  • Options
    lynnylynny Posts: 1,141 Member
    edited August 2014
    I don't think most players have gotten the demo, it'll come out for everyone soon enough. Just be patient, it's just a demo of creating sims, I don't think you can actually do anything, kind of like when they released the Sims 3 Pets creator demo.
  • Options
    MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    edited August 2014
    Putting your email address in a post is not a very good thing to do, from a security standpoint.
  • Options
    SimsesWithJakeSimsesWithJake Posts: 441 Member
    edited August 2014
    Doesn't it release for everyone in 5-6 days?
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    edited August 2014
    Doesn't it release for everyone in 5-6 days?

That hasn't been confirmed by any EA person. They WON'T confirm anything more than "later this summer" and "before the game release".

Having said that. Lots of us want the demo. Lots of us have bought every EP, SP, and tons of store content since Sims 1. That doesn't mean we deserve this demo any more than anyone else wanting it. I have signed up day one for early release, as have many others, and we are still waiting to be picked for the early release or waiting for the public release.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    NADINE0404NADINE0404 Posts: 4
    edited August 2014
    hey it wasn't my idea to post my wish here. I tried to talk to EA and a employee said i should write this down here and he said maybe the developers will see it and help.
  • Options
    DoritoEvieDoritoEvie Posts: 1,887 Member
    edited August 2014
    NADINE0404 wrote:
    hey it wasn't my idea to post my wish here. I tried to talk to EA and a employee said i should write this down here and he said maybe the developers will see it and help.

Many of us are loyal gamers and have been here since the beginning of the francise, including me. Do I see a demo in my Origin Library? No... Do I beg on the forum..? Not really... I think we're better off just waiting, begging usually won't get us anywhere.
    tumblr_nbwr2zn6951qhv4h7o8_250.giftumblr_mg2bcqeUgc1rthmb0o1_500.gif

• Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,112 Member
    edited August 2014
    Someone did this before and presumably didn't get it, so I doubt it will work now. Also, many of us have asked them multiple times over the last month to release the demo to everyone, and been ignored, so I think there is nothing we can do to increase our chances. :(
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited August 2014
    People have gotten it this week. LGR just got his yesterday. Several people on this forum got it yesterday, or maybe it was Tues.

Looks like they are still doing waves, because the amount of people using the gallery at anytime has gone up to over 600 recently. I think people will still get it.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    NADINE0404NADINE0404 Posts: 4
    edited August 2014
    EmmaLeen wrote:
    NADINE0404 wrote:

Many of us are loyal gamers and have been here since the beginning of the francise, including me. Do I see a demo in my Origin Library? No... Do I beg on the forum..? Not really... I think we're better off just waiting, begging usually won't get us anywhere.

Yes you are not me. You are yourself so it doesn't matter what I do.