Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New anyone else get their demo code today? (old forum was messed up)

Comments

• Options
    MissManduhMissManduh Posts: 70 New Member
    edited August 2014
    BTW
    I checked my other account if it had the demo, but it didn't. I would've let you all on that account to try it out.. :(

EDIT: @kikkikakki Thanks! It's my simself. They even have the tattoo I have in RL in the game!

Thanks for thinking of us <3. We all will get it eventually! :]
  • Options
    kikkikakkikikkikakki Posts: 52
    edited August 2014
    BTW
    I checked my other account if it had the demo, but it didn't. I would've let you all on that account to try it out.. :(

EDIT: @kikkikakki Thanks! It's my simself. They even have the tattoo I have in RL in the game!
    thats really cool having a tattoo in the game that you have in rl
  • Options
    pixiedust4267pixiedust4267 Posts: 1,194 Member
    edited August 2014
    I finally got my demo. :D
    SQfkfxm6rt.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2014

Congrats!! ^_^ Did you receive it today or had you not checked it in awhile? Just curious if they are still sending them out! *crosses fingers*
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    have fun!
  • Options
    simgirl81simgirl81 Posts: 26 Member
    edited August 2014
    Let's hope today is the day we all get the CAS Demo!! :mrgreen: I really hope we get a official release date if not!! I don't like all this waves business!! lol!! :roll:
  • Options
    Addicted2FashionAddicted2Fashion Posts: 507 Member
    edited August 2014
    kikkikakki wrote:
    BTW

Well almost the same. :)

1537604.png2enw5c6.png
    2dlpsog.png

• Options
    ArachneArachne Posts: 238 Member
    edited August 2014
    mpatty02 wrote:
    I still don't have the demo. I've been a simmer since TS1. I don't understand how EA can give the demo out for PR purposes/Youtuber pats on the back and then not have a release date for the general public.

Nearly ONE month of exclusive demo access for the "random few" while the bread and butter of the community stands outside with their noses pressed to the window wanting a chance to come in from the cold it is complete and utter BS!

I'm not sure I'm comfortable putting my hard earned money down on a game I can't even get a demo for. Get it together EA!!!

So true! I've put a lot of time and money into this game. And while they're saying it's coming out random, STILL almost every youtuber got it. Even some that don't play the game that frequently. I think that's 🐸🐸🐸🐸 when you market an "early release" of the demo to everyone, but turns out MORE people who can promote on their social networks got it than the rest of the actual players. Correct me if I'm wrong. I haven't been bashing EA or becoming upset over the details in the Sims 4. I'm trying to do the whole benefit of the doubt thing, but it's frustrating when they can't even come up with a release date for the demo when the actual game is less than a month away!

I don't think there will be a release date, anymore. I think there just going to keep giving it or at random until everyone has it. :(

Still team demoless here, BTW.
  • Options
    mpatty02mpatty02 Posts: 480 Member
    edited August 2014
    Well I just had to restart my computer for my Norton Antivirus. When I got the computer going again I opened up Origin, to which I saw it was doing an update. I got ALLL kinds of giddy, hoping it would be there. And guess what...

#TeamDemoLess....
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    kikkikakki wrote:
    BTW

1537604.png2enw5c6.png
    they look really similar!
  • Options
    mpatty02mpatty02 Posts: 480 Member
    edited August 2014
    Arachne wrote:
    mpatty02 wrote:
    I still don't have the demo. I've been a simmer since TS1. I don't understand how EA can give the demo out for PR purposes/Youtuber pats on the back and then not have a release date for the general public.

Nearly ONE month of exclusive demo access for the "random few" while the bread and butter of the community stands outside with their noses pressed to the window wanting a chance to come in from the cold it is complete and utter BS!

I'm not sure I'm comfortable putting my hard earned money down on a game I can't even get a demo for. Get it together EA!!!

So true! I've put a lot of time and money into this game. And while they're saying it's coming out random, STILL almost every youtuber got it. Even some that don't play the game that frequently. I think that's 🐸🐸🐸🐸 when you market an "early release" of the demo to everyone, but turns out MORE people who can promote on their social networks got it than the rest of the actual players. Correct me if I'm wrong. I haven't been bashing EA or becoming upset over the details in the Sims 4. I'm trying to do the whole benefit of the doubt thing, but it's frustrating when they can't even come up with a release date for the demo when the actual game is less than a month away!

I don't think there will be a release date, anymore. I think there just going to keep giving it or at random until everyone has it. :(

Still team demoless here, BTW.

Judging by what everyone's saying, that's sound accurate. It's just the not knowing that's killing everyone, I think. If they continue doing it at random until everyone has received they're demo...then who knows when anyone will get it. That's the hard part for me, I don't like not knowing. LOL
  • Options
    tayenriquez20tayenriquez20 Posts: 211 New Member
    edited August 2014
    Crossing my fingers, toes, legs, arms, and eyes that us demoless folks get the demo today!!!! please?
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    kikkikakki wrote:
    kikkikakki wrote:
    BTW

they look really similar!

YES! Still nothing on the other account, it was updating, but nothing happened.. Sorry guys.
    2dlpsog.png

• Options
    edited August 2014
    kikkikakki wrote:
    BTW

1537604.png2enw5c6.png

Wow more than close.. that is awesome!
  • Options
    peoplespartypeoplesparty Posts: 250 Member
    edited August 2014
    I'm Hoping Team Demoless Gets it Today,

Ive Been having Dreams about sims 4
    635811694122995745-1577902652_halloweenpumpkinhead.gif

• Options
    FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    edited August 2014
    I am browsing Steam at this point. I will make sure to ask Steam to send EA a thank you letter for my steam buying spree .
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I hope there will be a big wave today again..
    I saw a few people on twitter who got it today!
    2dlpsog.png

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,571 Member
    edited August 2014
    i think a wave is out because 1 simmer that i know got the demo today me still waiting
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    userkitty1969userkitty1969 Posts: 1,355 Member
    edited August 2014

If a bunch of people get it today and we don't I think I'm going to lose it!! :cry::cry::cry: Back to endlessly refreshing Origin.
  • Options
    peoplespartypeoplesparty Posts: 250 Member
    edited August 2014
    #Demoless

Will Attack

One Day.

One. Day.

With A load of Sims.

We will blow up the Servers.

On Purpose.

We. Will. Get. Revenge.

So, Beware EA.
    635811694122995745-1577902652_halloweenpumpkinhead.gif

• Options
    edited August 2014

If a bunch of people get it today and we don't I think I'm going to lose it!! :cry::cry::cry: Back to endlessly refreshing Origin.

I got it yesterday around 21:30 PM Europe Central Time, it's now 19:20 PM. Maybe they'll start sending bigger waves around that time?
    2dlpsog.png

• Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited August 2014
    #Demoless

Will Attack

One Day.

One. Day.

With A load of Sims.

We will blow up the Servers.

On Purpose.

We. Will. Get. Revenge.

So, Beware EA.

You can already do that. But it is illegal and I have my morals.
  • Options
    Jimbo_JrJimbo_Jr Posts: 108 New Member
    edited August 2014
    I got the demo, not sure when though. It's downloading right now. Hope that everyone has one either by now or really soon.
  • Options
    userkitty1969userkitty1969 Posts: 1,355 Member
    edited August 2014

I got it yesterday around 21:30 PM Europe Central Time, it's now 19:20 PM. Maybe they'll start sending bigger waves around that time?

Oh I hope so!!! I feel stupid being this upset about a game, but I can't help it. How EA handled this is almost cruel!! :cry:
  • Options
    kaleidoscopeskaleidoscopes Posts: 61 New Member
    edited August 2014
    I'm still demoless. Trying not to be sad, but I can't help it. My sister got it weeks ago and she said she hardly used it! :evil:

I hope everyone gets it soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top