Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gift The Person Above You (2014)

I know that these threads already exist, but the only ones I can find are from years ago! :shock: So I decided that I'd start a new one. If any of you have never heard of this before (Gift The Person Above You) then allow me to explain. :3

Rules: Gift the person above you!! Don't just post a reply to get gifted. It's nice to do things for others, trust me <3
If you are never gifted and people have continued the thread after you, message me! I'll be sure to gift you something.
I will also be gifting random people every once in a while (nothing super expensive though, I'm low on sim points) so be sure that you have some relatively cheap items on your wishlist. Cheap is around 25-100 SP.
If you are feeling very generous, it's not against the rules to gift somebody something big! Good for you if you can do that :D
Don't be stingy with your gifts! At least buy a hair or pair of shoes for your gift recipient.
You do NOT need to gift me if you don't want to- I posted this for others, not myself.
Once you have gifted someone, post a reply with a link to your wishlist. :P

And most importantly, have fun! Be sure to thank your gifters and keep the thread going! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Comments

• Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited July 2014
  • Options
    Starburst_SimsStarburst_Sims Posts: 19 New Member
    edited July 2014
    @MizoreYukii Yes, I know it's still active. As I explained in the description area (not exactly sure what that's called) I want simmers to be able to find a more recent post on this topic, so I created this one. At the time when I posted, I wasn't sure if it was still active. Anyway, sorry for the confusion :) I will gift you in a couple minutes (hopefully) if the free simpoint bar is working :mrgreen:
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited July 2014
    @MizoreYukii Yes, I know it's still active. As I explained in the description area (not exactly sure what that's called) I want simmers to be able to find a more recent post on this topic, so I created this one. At the time when I posted, I wasn't sure if it was still active. Anyway, sorry for the confusion :) I will gift you in a couple minutes (hopefully) if the free simpoint bar is working :mrgreen:
    The "description area" is called an opening post. ;)

I run a contests directory with a friend (which you can find a link at the Landing Pad or click my signature), which includes gifting with simpoints and without simpoints. Besides a few threads that we are unsure about at the moment (hosts have gone missing and are required for the thread), most are active. Unless the thread glitches, these threads normally stay open as long as people keep bumping the thread, because some don't need the host to be active.
    Anyways, while it's nice of you to start a new thread, starting a new one when the thread is still active won't increase the likelihood that it picks up again. :XD:

I wanted to say don't gift me, but you already have. Thank you. xD