Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Camp Day 3

Nothing to report. I'm happy for those that have the demo, I'm happy for those that are at sims camp. I'm happy for those that... nah I'm just kidding, you all suck... lol

I can't wait till Monday when we get "INFO-OVERLOAD!!"

(good night txt you all tomorrow)

Comments

• Options
    NoahreddenNoahredden Posts: 1,076 Member
    edited July 2014
    Huh? im lost. why are we getting an info overload Monday?
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    edited July 2014
    Noahredden wrote:

Because that's when the embargo ends and the Campers at the Creator Camp can tell us all the stuff about the Sims 4 that they're not allowed to tell us now...that's why.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    MoonbarkerMoonbarker Posts: 1,281 Member
    edited July 2014
    I have a feeling that Monday we're gonna learn about.... Emotions!!!!! :lol:. Lol but seriously I'm not gonna get my hopes up. Hope to be proven wrong though.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,397 Member
    edited July 2014
    Noahredden wrote:

Embargo ends Monday at 5:01pm pacific 8:01pm eastern.
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited July 2014
    it's going to be information overload day! yup, be ready for lotz and lotz of info and maybe pictures! :)
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited July 2014
    Yes - I can't wait.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    kovu0207kovu0207 Posts: 6,209 Member
    edited July 2014
    lucyvp86 wrote:
    I hope somebody is brave enough to give us the truth, even if it's bad. If all I see are glowing reviews? Then I will know they are blowing smoke up our collective.......

Anyways.

I would like some balanced reviews because not everybody is going to think it's awesomely amazing. Tell us the good and the bad since we've been kept in the dark about this game for so long. I like being an informed consumer, I can't purchase this game if I know almost nothing about it.

Agreed, by all means give us the good we want to hear it, however it can't all be good. So I hope some of those lucky enough to go are willing to tell the fans the truthful facts, after all an informed customer is a smart customer. :)
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
  • Options
    Snosrap522Snosrap522 Posts: 754 Member
    edited July 2014
    What is good news for some will be bad news for others I'm afraid we all want and or like different things. So whatever they will report will be greated with Glee or dismay. Cant please all the people all the time.
  • Options
    Snosrap522Snosrap522 Posts: 754 Member
    edited July 2014
    lucyvp86 wrote:
    Snosrap522 wrote:
    What is good news for some will be bad news for others I'm afraid we all want and or like different things. So whatever they will report will be greated with Glee or dismay. Cant please all the people all the time.

Aware of that....

Just asking for some balanced reviews instead of ones that are all "This stinks! Worst game ever!" or "This is awesome! Best game ever!". That is unrealistic, I want to see reviews from attendees that have the guts to show us the good and bad of this game.

I agree with you on that. I am a bit fed up with all the over the top posts both ways.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited July 2014
    Can't wait for the news about what they saw and did. Hope they can show pictures
  • Options
    MoonbarkerMoonbarker Posts: 1,281 Member
    edited July 2014
    lucyvp86 wrote:
    I hope somebody is brave enough to give us the truth, even if it's bad. If all I see are glowing reviews? Then I will know they are blowing smoke up our collective.......

Anyways.

I would like some balanced reviews because not everybody is going to think it's awesomely amazing. Tell us the good and the bad since we've been kept in the dark about this game for so long. I like being an informed consumer, I can't purchase this game if I know almost nothing about it.

Agreed. I don't want anything to be sugar-coated. That's why I wish LGR could go to these things, he's always so honest in his reviews lol.