Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We will always have Amore *Updated Wed August 6th!*

Comments

• Options
    htairchix3htairchix3 Posts: 875 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hi everyone! I agree this set looks wonderful. I can't wait to get it. 8) Kate, and Cat I just started following u on twitter. I need to go on there more often. I'm still getting the hang of it. Hugs to all. :wink:
  • Options
    sherrylynn8779sherrylynn8779 Posts: 2,102 Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh My Gosh!!! The Arches... I am dying for this set and it could just have these three pieces!!! LOL! The build prospects of such lovelies is just astronomical!

*Wipes drool off the keyboard*
    My Twitter:: My Facebook:: Gallery Name: sherry_lynn1979
  • Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh, my, those arches are humongous!!

With those arches and that window, this venue must be 64x64...

And we haven't seen the gondolas yet!!
  • Options
    aprlmaprlm Posts: 660 Member
    edited July 2014
    :shock: it's beautiful!!!
    a.k.a *April* My Sims 3 page
  • Options
    amjoieamjoie Posts: 3,516 Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh wow -- now those are arches! LOL

They are gorgeous. I LOVE this venue, and I haven't even seen more than three things. :D
  • Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    edited July 2014
    Sweet! Those arches will look lovely in Dragon Valley. And everywhere else. :lol:
    But I can't wait to use them in Dragon Valley. :D
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited July 2014
    That's out of my league LoL :D

Mine too. I'm hoping there is something for those who are not builders. It is lovely, a great idea, and fitting for the last set; I just hope it has a little something for everyone and not just build/buy. Very glad that it is a venue. Can't wait to see samore. :D
  • Options
    KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,463 Member
    edited July 2014
    The wheels in my brain are turning...how am I going to implement these in Oz? If I can recolor them I can use them in the Emerald City!--- "But how to do it? These things must be done delicately!"

504007897_51bfa4ebcd_z.jpg
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited July 2014
    c.jpg

Oh my stars! "Epic" is right! Can't wait to get my little mitts on these!
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited July 2014
    htairchix3 wrote:
    Hi everyone! I agree this set looks wonderful. I can't wait to get it. 8) Kate, and Cat I just started following u on twitter. I need to go on there more often. I'm still getting the hang of it. Hugs to all. :wink:
    Hello htairchix3 (^.^)/ *waves* I have requested to follow you :) It is super wonderful to see so many simmers there :D
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    SunnyBelleSunnyBelle Posts: 1,262 Member
    edited July 2014
    Wow this just gets more amazing as we go along :D

I see gondolas, punted around and through a gorgeous, astronomically magnificent, stunningly gorgeous venue.

This is going to be magically romantic for my simmies *beaming smile*

Edited: Ohh thought I should mention, this is what I am hoping for ;)
  • Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited July 2014
    Tiki5872 wrote:
    OK, I joined the Facebook group that tinydancer started: https://www.facebook.com/groups/320785188086835/

I hope everyone joins. I want to stay in touch with all my simming friends!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::lol::lol::lol: 8) 8) 8)
    I am not on Facebook :( I have however joined Twitter to Tweet my simming friends :)
    Here is my Twiiter page if any simmers would like to make contact :)
    https://twitter.com/kate_overend
    Tiki sweetie it is wonderful to see you there and I am now following you! :D (づ。◕‿◕。)づ *ℓσνє αη∂ ɧυɢѕ*

Hi Kate **waves** I dusted off my Twitter account and started to actually use it! :lol: I am still fumbling and trying to get my bearings with how it works, but I am following you as well!! :mrgreen:

I'm still trying to figure out if I should do the Twitter thing. I've joined the FB group, as I am more familiar with the mechanics there, but for Twitter, I don't text and I have a "dinosaur" for a cell phone that doesn't really support it.

I'm not sure if I could get Twitter to work for me? Is it possible to access it using only your PC? I wouldn't check it constantly, but I'd like to stay in touch with those not joining FB... :)
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited July 2014
    3) Make your walkway EPIC with the arched columns of Amore!
    c.jpg

HunchbackGypsyHankerchiefCry32fLoopLG.gif

I love them!!!

Ok... now I want to make 16th/17th century Paris with Notre Dame cathedral!

Notre%20Dame_1.jpg

DSC02634.JPG

notre_dame_cathedral_3_by_cbittlz-d2y78ba.jpg

notre-dame-cathedral.jpg

Hope we get more gargoyles!

Then I think I'll have to make the characters from the Hunchback of Notre Dame and The Musketeers! :lol:
  • Options
    tinydancer80tinydancer80 Posts: 282 Member
    edited July 2014
    Many of you have joined my FB page, and I want to thank AmaraRena for recommending it both here and on FB to everyone. I also want to thank others of you who have recommended my FB page to your friends! Thanks guys!!! :mrgreen: It is now time for me to return the favor AmaraRena has done for me! Please ALSO join HER FB page here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lifesimideas/

AmaraRena is AWESOME, and she hase an AWESOME FB page going :) JOIN IT!!! :lol: Hope to see you all there!
  • Options
    itz_jake_16itz_jake_16 Posts: 222 Member
    edited July 2014
    I am in LOVE with those arches! I can't wait to see if we get *at least* one podium for our Catherdral, it doesn't even have to be functional!
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited July 2014
    I am in LOVE with those arches! I can't wait to see if we get *at least* one podium for our Catherdral, it doesn't even have to be functional!

The podium from University Life works really well in churches. :D

edit:

This one...

Screenshot-260.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,925 Member
    edited July 2014
    I hope we also get two smaller sized rose windows. Same or similar design but different sizes would be good.

Another thing I noticed is those round gates we got in July now seem to think they are doors in my game. I haven't put them into a wall, but when zombies were about I tried locking them and I got options for locking a door. It was most unexpected and confusing. I'm not complaining. I just wanted to keep the zombies out and they seem to do that.
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited July 2014
    Many of you have joined my FB page, and I want to thank AmaraRena for recommending it both here and on FB to everyone. I also want to thank others of you who have recommended my FB page to your friends! Thanks guys!!! :mrgreen: It is now time for me to return the favor AmaraRena has done for me! Please ALSO join HER FB page here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lifesimideas/

AmaraRena is AWESOME, and she hase an AWESOME FB page going :) JOIN IT!!! :lol: Hope to see you all there!

Awwww... you're such a doll! ((HUGZ)) FYI in case anyone missed it, my page is a discussion page on the future of life simulation games. It's really an overlooked genre and I think, done right, it could be really huge! So come brainstorm with us! :)
  • Options
    LuvtehGeeksLuvtehGeeks Posts: 1,663 Member
    edited July 2014
    Karritz wrote:
    I hope we also get two smaller sized rose windows. Same or similar design but different sizes would be good.

Another thing I noticed is those round gates we got in July now seem to think they are doors in my game. I haven't put them into a wall, but when zombies were about I tried locking them and I got options for locking a door. It was most unexpected and confusing. I'm not complaining. I just wanted to keep the zombies out and they seem to do that.

Morning all 'waves' I'm sick so we'll skip the hugs LoL. That's perfect! I wanted to use that gate and can now if it actually locks! Cinders, I've been asking for more gargoyles for months. I only do FB for the sons and ex spousal unit since they have our real names and locations plastered all over LoL.:roll: Yippee, I got the dance studio on DD just now! :D
    graphics-kisses-hugs-822976.gif
  • Options
    Puzman4Puzman4 Posts: 246 Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh my Gosh!! this set seems to be turning out to be a dream come true!! until now everything looks realy stunning! great job storeteam! unfortunately it is your last... :-(
    *hoping for two story-gothic windows*
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited July 2014
    oh... the walk arch way.. thing.. oh... LOVE
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    luvalphvleluvalphvle Posts: 1,545 Member
    edited July 2014
    This set is shaping up to be something amazing. But the title of this thread still sounds so sad. :(
  • Options
    espereldaesperelda Posts: 171 Member
    edited July 2014
    Tiki5872 wrote:
    I'm so bummed and sad...

As of last night, my brother was able to fix my computer, but knowing this is the last set/venue of the Store... I don't know what to post... I just can't get excited over it, even though the pics look so lovely...

Where is everyone migrating to??? Twitter?? Facebook?? A different fan website??

Soo sad... :(

It is extremely bitter sweet! :cry: I personally have dusted off my Twitter account (still trying to figure out how that one works) :lol: and have also reactivated my Facebook account. I have joined the group tinydancer has created:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/320785188086835/

Thank you guys! Just registered on facebook with a request to be added to tinydancer's group! I put "esperelda" as my first name so I can still be recognizable, with my RL last name. But I can also put in my RL 1st name as well :-) Anyways, Good Morning to all you beautiful Simmers! :mrgreen:!
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited July 2014
    Tiki5872 wrote:
    OK, I joined the Facebook group that tinydancer started: https://www.facebook.com/groups/320785188086835/

I hope everyone joins. I want to stay in touch with all my simming friends!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::lol::lol::lol: 8) 8) 8)
    I am not on Facebook :( I have however joined Twitter to Tweet my simming friends :)
    Here is my Twiiter page if any simmers would like to make contact :)
    https://twitter.com/kate_overend
    Tiki sweetie it is wonderful to see you there and I am now following you! :D (づ。◕‿◕。)づ *ℓσνє αη∂ ɧυɢѕ*

Hi Kate **waves** I dusted off my Twitter account and started to actually use it! :lol: I am still fumbling and trying to get my bearings with how it works, but I am following you as well!! :mrgreen:

I'm still trying to figure out if I should do the Twitter thing. I've joined the FB group, as I am more familiar with the mechanics there, but for Twitter, I don't text and I have a "dinosaur" for a cell phone that doesn't really support it.

I'm not sure if I could get Twitter to work for me? Is it possible to access it using only your PC? I wouldn't check it constantly, but I'd like to stay in touch with those not joining FB... :)

Hey Mistletoe, I only access Twitter using my PC. I don't use my cellphone for anything web related. I go on there throughout the day as time permits, same as Facebook. It's getting a little hectic trying to keep up with those two and than here and trying to finish up my build!! :lol::lol: These forums are and will be my first stop though for as long as they are here.
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited July 2014
    esperelda wrote:
    Tiki5872 wrote:
    I'm so bummed and sad...

As of last night, my brother was able to fix my computer, but knowing this is the last set/venue of the Store... I don't know what to post... I just can't get excited over it, even though the pics look so lovely...

Where is everyone migrating to??? Twitter?? Facebook?? A different fan website??

Soo sad... :(

It is extremely bitter sweet! :cry: I personally have dusted off my Twitter account (still trying to figure out how that one works) :lol: and have also reactivated my Facebook account. I have joined the group tinydancer has created:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/320785188086835/

Thank you guys! Just registered on facebook with a request to be added to tinydancer's group! I put "esperelda" as my first name so I can still be recognizable, with my RL last name. But I can also put in my RL 1st name as well :-) Anyways, Good Morning to all you beautiful Simmers! :mrgreen:!

Awesome.... I look forward to seeing you there! :D
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872