Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Did Your Sims Do This Weekend (TS2/TS3)

My ex is doing some pot stirring again, and I'm on pins and needles waiting to hear back from my lawyer, making it IMPOSSIBLE to concentrate on work.

So...What did your Sims do this weekend?

EDIT - I should say, to distract me, tell what your sims did this weekend. :mrgreen:
Origin, Steam, PSN, XBL - FyreFlyeRush

Comments

• Options
    sarahzsmylsarahzsmyl Posts: 1,307 Member
    edited July 2014
    My Sims moved from one computer to another. Shortly after, their eldest, Jonny, got his first A+. Twins, Dylanne and Devanne aged to children, and Lucy Goosey joined the family. They adopted L'Nore, whom their nanny kidnapped. They were able to get her back, and the nanny has been fired. They woohoo'd in a photobooth after having dinner at the Botanical Restaurant downtown, and are preparing to welcome their 6th child.

• Options
    RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    edited July 2014
    Aw sounds tough, hope smelly ex goes away.

I didn't go in game this weekend, I did work on a few stories for contests though, will go in later on this evening once I get my work done.

Did you get in game?
  • Options
    shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    edited July 2014
    ok.
    I started playing TS2 again recently. I forgot about how strange and random sims could be in that game. My sim Mirabelle went on a date with a guy. Then later that night I saw him creeping around the townhouse steps. She went out to see what the heck he was doing he ran up kissed her and ran off :shock: :lol:

tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• Options
    MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    edited July 2014
    Johnny Smith married Ophelia Nigmos at the Specter house. About an hour after the wedding, Olive Specter died. Johnny and Ophelia came out to watch Grimmy but shed not a tear, given that Olive and Ophelia were on terrible terms. They proceeded to transfer her tombstone and all the others on the lot to a graveyard and are embarking a some remodeling to make the house a bit more cheerful.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    LOL at both! Love it. TS2 Sims are more random than TS3 ones. I was paying attention to the kids, and Toula walked over to hubby Jonathan and goosed him, then made out with him while he was giving the Headmaster a tour of the house. Needless to say, they were rejected. ZERO Schmooze points.

• Options
    FairyLights1FairyLights1 Posts: 759 Member
    edited July 2014
    Not much because I can't get my package installer to work, and my bodyshop won't show up either. ;(

• Options
    edited July 2014
    Not much because I can't get my package installer to work, and my bodyshop won't show up either. ;(
    Oh, I had that issue with the package installer. It's like they forgot to include it with TS2. I downloaded the Clean Installer from MTS2. I had to tweak it just a little, but it's working great now. IDK about the body shop. I always just used CAS. :?

• Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    edited July 2014
    I've not played Sims 2 yet. Mostly because I'm still contemplating on whether I really want to put that much more strain on my laptop.

Sims 3 wise:

23hajux.jpg

I got Shark Racket from Twinbrook to graduate from Sims University with a degree in Physical Education. He then went steady with Sinbad Rotter, got a job in Sports at level 4, and found out he's going to have a new half-sibling.
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    FairyLights1FairyLights1 Posts: 759 Member
    edited July 2014
    sarahzsmyl wrote:
    Oh, I had that issue with the package installer. It's like they forgot to include it with TS2. I downloaded the Clean Installer from MTS2. I had to tweak it just a little, but it's working great now. IDK about the body shop. I always just used CAS. :?

Clean installer? Hm, think I'll try this. Thanks.
  • Options
    turtlestturtlest Posts: 160 New Member
    edited July 2014
    I've been sleeping and simming at home. I have kidney stones and am off work until further notice :(
    I found Katy Perry sweet stuff and Showtime limited edition at my local Wal-Mart, so I snatched them up. I'm playing a ghost hunting, neurotic, perfectionist, ambitious, something something, sim. Her name is Olive and she lives in Twinbrook. She recently met a beautiful French woman and I'm hoping to get them married!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I hope you feel better soon. I've been fortunate enough not to have them, but I've known people who have. I'm sorry you're experiencing this.

• Options
    haloujahalouja Posts: 175 Member
    edited July 2014
    My witch Harrison Potter (yeah, I did that) maxed alchemy and is working on using however many elixirs he needs to achieve his LTW. I've also finally managed to fix the glitch that was stopping him from being able to Harvest his garden plants, so he'll finally be able to complete an Opportunity he's had locked in for ages. He is working as a Private Investigator (I think) and is currently at level 8.

Harrison's wife (a game generated sim, also a witch) has a part time job at the Spa and is working on maxing her magic/spells skill. She also looks after their twin daughters.

The twins Phoebe and Paige ( :D ) aged from toddlers to children and are as different in behaviour as chalk and cheese, despite being twins. I randomise traits so this helps their personalities to be different. Of course, they are both witches.

:D
    This signature has encountered a problem and will now close; do you want to send an error message?

25Aug2014
  • Options
    dorendia122dorendia122 Posts: 6,961 Member
    edited July 2014
    With TS2 I've been playing my legacy family and they've just scraped enough money to go on a vacation :)

In TS3 I'm playing another legacy family ( i love playing legacies) and the youngest son named Dallas aged to a teenager so he spend the day with his older sister Leah
    14754500065_ab648a8c8b_z.jpgScreenshot-4 by D's Sims, on Flickr
    Gmmov8T.gif
  • Options
    turtlestturtlest Posts: 160 New Member
    edited July 2014
    sarahzsmyl wrote:
    I hope you feel better soon. I've been fortunate enough not to have them, but I've known people who have. I'm sorry you're experiencing this.

Here, let's do some voodoo with our Sims 2 BV expansion and transfer my stones to your ex! :twisted:
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,906 Member
    edited July 2014
    Well two of my Sims, premades Piscaso family from Sims 2, are about to embark on a three day vacation to Tikitawa something or other island. They deserve it at they are very hard workers. And they also adopted a dog whose name is Ace.

I am going to play them a bit later. :D
  • Options
    cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    edited July 2014
    In Sims 2, I moved my newly created Sim into an Apartment, had her buy a lot in the Shopping District and now she is Open for Business. I had the good witch and her cat (can't remember her name) visit my lot.

Sims 3 I played my Ghost Hunter Level 9 Sim. Wish he would get to Level 10 faster. I also played in Dragon Valley, and created a new bakery/mill lot.
  • Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited July 2014
    In TS3 I've created a new sim who is just starting out - it's a male sim which I rarely play and I don't remember his traits, but so far... things are good.

In TS2, I've started a legacy. It's tough going for the poor girl - summer and it's raining all the time. :( The thought of slipping into a soggy bed makes me go ugh, but she hasn't complained. :)

Sorry about the slippery ex - but agree with the voodoo idea.
  • Options
    take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited July 2014
    I love my family on TS3 and have been playing them for a while. (picture heavy!)

I'm play my self-sim and her family: selfim is the pale-freckly one, tanned one is her young adult-daughter Layla. nyziub.jpg

Layla's baby is aging up and her brother, Emerson is holding her as she blows out her candles. (little boy to the left of Layla is my self-sim's littlest son Ethan and behind them is her hubby Quang.

All here to celebrate Dani's birthday and Layla's graduation by giving her and Dani (Layla's baby) a home of their own right in the middle of town.

2n0tvq.jpg

The genetics are awesome, Layla is a dark version of my self-sim and Ethan is a tiny replica of his dad.

27x2udl.jpg

rr6v15.jpg

Happy Birthday Dani! She's so pretty.
    2m5cch5.jpg

Dani having cake with her grand-father, Naveen he's Layla and Emerson's biological father and explanation for her amazing tan. :)

After a good night's rest Layla took her to the beach and went snorkeling and just did everything mom did.

122kl6w.jpg
    o7rhi8.jpg
    23syex4.jpg
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited July 2014
    @TakeOnMe - I really like that last picture :)
  • Options
    da13371amada13371ama Posts: 78 Member
    edited July 2014
    They partied all night

Screenshot-15_zps913a9a74.jpg
    Screenshot-18_zpsa160a13e.jpg
    Screenshot-21_zps4d5c42a9.jpg
    Screenshot-38_zps548e85f7.jpg
  • Options
    take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited July 2014
    Surreal wrote:
    @TakeOnMe - I really like that last picture :)

thank you! :)
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • Options
    darkwidow11darkwidow11 Posts: 601 Member
    edited July 2014
    This weekend I had one fairy visit the fair and the other stayed home and threw a party. lol
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm sorry to hear things are stressful right now for you. Hope it gets sorted out soon.

I gave Liam O'Dourke from Hidden Springs a makeover and I've been playing him. He just had an alien baby named Zev. It's winter now in the game but in the spring time he should have a new plant baby too.
    14584889429_da0d28cdf6_z.jpg
    14763375501_225b538d63_z.jpg
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited July 2014
    Really nice pics take0nme and da13371ama. :D
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,906 Member
    edited July 2014
    Here is Jessica with Ace when he was a puppy.

Snapshot_zps90d60949.png