Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AUGUST set speculation! NEW HINT AS OF JULY 30th!

Comments

• Options
    tinydancer80tinydancer80 Posts: 282 Member
    edited July 2014
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited July 2014
    Their going to be teasing more pics up to release. I can't wait. I wonder if there is any other pc other then the gondelas.

I'm also wondering if this venue has a tunnel the gondela can go under.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    By the way OP you might want to update the title of this thread..
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited July 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:
    AmaraRena wrote:
    For those of you not wanting to move on to TS4, and even those who are but want to keep in touch with friends who aren't, may I suggest a Facebook group? I realize some do not have Facebook, but I'm sure most do. This way, we can all keep in touch, and upload screenshots of TS4 so that those who do not have it may see what it's like. Kind of a one-stop shop thing... be on Facebook, keep up with all your messages and stuff there, keep up with all your TS3 friends, and learn what's new in TS4. It'll still be there when this site closes for good. :wink::mrgreen:

EDIT: I have just created such a group over on Facebook called "The Sims 3 Alumni and Friends", for those on here who want to remain friends and keep in touch with each other. Upon joining, it would be helpful if you would give your screen name on here so everyone will know how they know you :lol:

Can you throw a link up luv? I couldn't find it using the title. :( And thanks for doing this, it's a GREAT idea! ((HUGZ))

I've started a new group there as well. It's not a Simming group but rather a group devoted to talking about what we hope to see in the "next generation" of life simulation games. I hope those with an interest in that subject will join me here:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/lifesimideas/

I'm not a fan of facebook so I'm afraid I won't be joining you all there. I'll be around somewhere though. I believe there is someone called Cinderellimouse on Facebook, it IS NOT me, so if anyone joins with my name don't let them trick you into giving any personal details. I don't think the current person is pretending to be me, I think it's a coincidence, but I wanted to mention it. :)

You're going to force me to finally break down and join Twitter, aren't you? EVIL!
    I've been avoiding Twitter for years now. But I might have to join just to keep in touch with all y'all.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    By the way OP you might want to update the title of this thread..

Done! :wink:
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited July 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:

You're going to force me to finally break down and join Twitter, aren't you? EVIL!

stalker-cat_o_952608.jpg

Be prepared to be stalked on twitter by me. :wink:

Well you're nobody until you have a stalker... LOL
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    From Simguru Copeland

CSIMSIE ‏@CSIMSIE 8h
    @GC_Sims @SimGuruCopeland @SimGuruTatertot The blog said that the set includes pieces with water with them.
    Details Reply Retweet Favorite More
    User Actions
    Following

Alan Copeland
    @SimGuruCopeland
    @CSIMSIE @GC_Sims @SimGuruTatertot There are canal pieces that assemble similar to the tractor tracks.
  • Options
    shakeninsaneshakeninsane Posts: 518 Member
    edited July 2014
    this set i am DEFFFFFF getting, ahhhghg i am so excited!
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,926 Member
    edited July 2014
    Tiki5872 wrote:
    For those of you not wanting to move on to TS4, and even those who are but want to keep in touch with friends who aren't, may I suggest a Facebook group? I realize some do not have Facebook, but I'm sure most do. This way, we can all keep in touch, and upload screenshots of TS4 so that those who do not have it may see what it's like. Kind of a one-stop shop thing... be on Facebook, keep up with all your messages and stuff there, keep up with all your TS3 friends, and learn what's new in TS4. It'll still be there when this site closes for good. :wink::mrgreen:

EDIT: I have just created such a group over on Facebook called "The Sims 3 Alumni and Friends", for those on here who want to remain friends and keep in touch with each other. Upon joining, it would be helpful if you would give your screen name on here so everyone will know how they know you :lol:

I had a Facebook account, but deactivated it. I plan on reactivating it for this vary purpose to stay in touch with fellow simmers! When I reactivate it, I will look up the group.... I hope I still remember how Facebook works!! :lol: I still get lost on Twitter!!

I got onto Facebook last night for the first time in months. It isn't the same as it was and I find it confusing trying to learn it all in my 2 second attention span. But it is a useful way to stay connected. With groups you belong to you can make it so the members of the group can't all see everything. Some people have their close personal friends they know in real life can see everything and others can only see items you decide to share with them.
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited July 2014
    Well, I caved. I now have a Twitter account. See my About Me page for my Twitter account information. :P
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I hope all of you don't leave these forums once the last set is out. The site isn't closing anytime soon. I will continue to post here.

• Options
    edited July 2014
    I wonder about what else this venue will contain. I'm so curious.

Is there an romantic resturent or inn included?

Is there a wedding lot included on the premises?

I remember asking for a romantic themed venue in Simguru Copeland's Venue Thread. By the way does anyone have the link to that thread? I'd like to go back and see what people suggested.
  • Options
    SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited July 2014
    a.jpg

GORGEOUS!!!!
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited July 2014
    Karritz wrote:
    Tiki5872 wrote:

I had a Facebook account, but deactivated it. I plan on reactivating it for this vary purpose to stay in touch with fellow simmers! When I reactivate it, I will look up the group.... I hope I still remember how Facebook works!! :lol: I still get lost on Twitter!!

I got onto Facebook last night for the first time in months. It isn't the same as it was and I find it confusing trying to learn it all in my 2 second attention span. But it is a useful way to stay connected. With groups you belong to you can make it so the members of the group can't all see everything. Some people have their close personal friends they know in real life can see everything and others can only see items you decide to share with them.

I finally reactivated mine this afternoon. I removed all the friends that where on my friends list! I know that sounds kinda mean, but I only want to use it to stay in touch with fellow simmers, same as my Twitter account. The only person I left on my friends list was my husband :lol: .
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,926 Member
    edited July 2014
    I hope all of you don't leave these forums once the last set is out. The site isn't closing anytime soon. I will continue to post here.

I'll probably still be around. But not a lot for the next 3 months due to being on the road. Last minute shopping happening tomorrow. Then I'm off.
  • Options
    SunnyBelleSunnyBelle Posts: 1,262 Member
    edited July 2014

I will too cat :)

I will continue to lurk, post and if at all, any of my sim knowledge can help others, I will be here. I have to think of the many that have only just or recently purchased the Sims 3 or store content and may need help with things. Its a big Sims3 World when you first jump in, especially now with all the content available. It takes a lot to get to know.

As others have been there for me, friendly and info wise, I plan to be there for them :D

• Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited July 2014
    Karritz wrote:

I'll probably still be around. But not a lot for the next 3 months due to being on the road. Last minute shopping happening tomorrow. Then I'm off.

I hope you have a wonderful time! Have fun and be safe!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    espereldaesperelda Posts: 171 Member
    edited July 2014
    Karritz wrote:

Enjoy :-o
  • Options
    DianeTaylorDianeTaylor Posts: 701 Member
    edited July 2014
    Karritz wrote:

ahhh Karritz- You will be missed! Be safe but have lots of fun! Try to check in as often as you can- *hugs
  • Options
    DianeTaylorDianeTaylor Posts: 701 Member
    edited July 2014

I made a twitter account yesterday, but this will always be my first stop as long as my friends are still here!
  • Options
    cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    edited July 2014
    Okay, sent my *join group* request on Facebook Sims 3 Alumni and Friends. I am also on Twitter, but I really spend a lot more time on Facebook. I have no intentions of leaving the forums. As long as they keep the forum open, I am here.

Karritz, have a good time on your trip!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Okay, sent my *join group* request on Facebook Sims 3 Alumni and Friends. I am also on Twitter, but I really spend a lot more time on Facebook. I have no intentions of leaving the forums. As long as they keep the forum open, I am here.

Karritz, have a good time on your trip!

Have I accepted your request yet, and didn't know your username on here?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *bump* No more pictures today?
  • Options
    edited July 2014

It s the weekend but I hope we get some Monday.
  • Options
    edited July 2014

It s the weekend but I hope we get some Monday.

Haha! I realized that a little while ago, but couldn't get to a computer to correct myself. Oops! :oops: :lol: Crazy week when I can't even remember what day it is :P