Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New anyone else get their demo code today? (old forum was messed up)

Comments

• Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    edited July 2014
    There is no big wave or anything. I will move on now. Its another demoless week and the coming weekend will be another demoless weekend as well.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Depp273Depp273 Posts: 236 New Member
    edited July 2014
    SimGuruHouts just tweeted this:

"To those of you asking me for #TheSims4 CAS Demo, sorry, I'm not in charge of that. BUT, only 40 days until you can get the full game!"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?! Treat Simmers like crap, divide them into haves and have-nots, blatantly ignore those who are crying out for the demo and then still insist they buy the game even without getting to test it!?!? Screw that!
  • Options
    bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited July 2014
    Depp273 wrote:

"To those of you asking me for #TheSims4 CAS Demo, sorry, I'm not in charge of that. BUT, only 40 days until you can get the full game!"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?! Treat Simmers like crap, divide them into haves and have-nots, blatantly ignore those who are crying out for the demo and then still insist they buy the game even without getting to test it!?!? Screw that!
    wow. why not just say
    "hey, youll all be getting the demo this summer! so just be patient!"

wow. the disrespect.
  • Options
    KidVicious359KidVicious359 Posts: 841 Member
    edited July 2014
    Depp 273: Tweet him THAT. That is exactly what needs to be said to those people! :evil:

Or I could for you. :mrgreen:
    zv7sly.jpg
    Twitch.tv/MirPanda33 .... Etsy.com/shop/MHillCrafts ... Come say hi!
  • Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    edited July 2014
    no demo, but I can say I officially now own the sims 2 for the first time in my life after reedeming the code on origin today :D & I am having so much with it! not sure if any of you are aware of it, but now everyone can own the ultimate collection...got the link off of twitter actually ^-^ so I am super, super happy! & I love my little sim in sims 2 she's cute :))
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    edited July 2014
    Depp273 wrote:

Money, money, money is all EA think off. *rolls eyes*
  • Options
    Jimbo_JrJimbo_Jr Posts: 108 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Downloading of TS2 Ultimate Collection in progress. Hope to get TS4 demo as well.
  • Options
    Depp273Depp273 Posts: 236 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Depp 273: Tweet him THAT. That is exactly what needs to be said to those people! :evil:

Or I could for you. :mrgreen:

Oh I tore into him, don't worry but PLEASE feel free to add on.
  • Options
    KyokoTanemuraKyokoTanemura Posts: 91 New Member
    edited July 2014
    No demo for me. But Sims 2 UC *_*
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,513 Member
    edited July 2014
    Depp273 wrote:

Notice he didn't say everyone will be getting it this Summer. :? :roll:
  • Options
    KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    edited July 2014
    Depp273 wrote:

But it has been confirmed.
  • Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited July 2014
    Depp273 wrote:

So were toddlers at a point. But Things change.
  • Options
    mdpxatlmdpxatl Posts: 5
    edited July 2014
    Depp273 wrote:

"Things change."

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,513 Member
    edited July 2014
    bosslaydee wrote:
    oh yay people are retweeting my tweet!
    THANK YOU!

hopefully theyll give it to everybody whos involved.

What tweet is that? I'm curious.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Oh goodness. What a conspiracy. =P
  • Options
    edited July 2014

I am about to use my jailbroken ipad to get hundreds of retweets on a tweet. Which Guru should I retweet to?
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    edited July 2014
    anyone get the demo yet?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    bosslaydee wrote:
    oh yay people are retweeting my tweet!
    THANK YOU!

hopefully theyll give it to everybody whos involved.

What tweet is that? I'm curious.

lol
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    mwdonohue wrote:

I am about to use my jailbroken ipad to get hundreds of retweets on a tweet. Which Guru should I retweet to?
    you should retweet my tweet. xP
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    bosslaydee wrote:
    mwdonohue wrote:

I can only retweet on my account. I can retweet yours then retweet it :D Yours it is.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    wow, didnt think id slip into a depression over the demo today. ok, thats cool.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    mwdonohue wrote:

I'm not a fan of harassment. Many people are waiting for the release/demo. I like the game as it is. The demo is something they didn't have to offer but did to try to ensure the game launch goes smoothly. If they ran into problems that might delay the public demo I would expect nothing less than handing it out slower. They are doing their jobs.
  • Options
    kama674kama674 Posts: 1,618 Member
    edited July 2014
    mdpxatl wrote:
    Depp273 wrote:

"Things change."

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.

Sad but true in the case of EA. I would not be surprised if the demo would not be released to everyone this summer. :(
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    bosslaydee wrote:
    mwdonohue wrote:

100 retweets coming your way.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    mwdonohue wrote:

I'm not a fan of harassment. Many people are waiting for the release/demo. I like the game as it is. The demo is something they didn't have to offer but did to try to ensure the game launch goes smoothly. If they ran into problems that might delay the public demo I would expect nothing less than handing it out slower. They are doing their jobs.

No harassment. Just advertising then people retweet what is advertised. Call it campaigning. And by the way. It is different people retweeting.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top