Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New anyone else get their demo code today? (old forum was messed up)

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,513 Member
    edited July 2014
    Lucy

Simguru Racheal herself said everyone is getting the demo later this Summer.
  • Options
    KyokoTanemuraKyokoTanemura Posts: 91 New Member
    edited July 2014
    bosslaydee wrote:
    I just signed up again.
    im gonna sign up every morning.
    i signed up 20 minutes after the sign up was announced.. and yet people who signed up YESTERDAY got it. not just one person, MULTIPLE PEOPLE signed up yesterday. ridiculous.
    the gurus should just send the demo out to people in certain threads or in convos on twitter, at least TRY and give it to people who are interested in the game.

I also signed up like one hour after they announced it.
    You are absolutely right! :!:
  • Options
    thesims3fan4thesims3fan4 Posts: 168 New Member
    edited July 2014
    I signed up on the 16th then I signed up like an hour before the wave was released yesterday and got it yesterday
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I just signed up a 4th time.
  • Options
    KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    edited July 2014

The date is still unconfirmed though. It is a projected date, no doubt, in case things to according to plan. At least though, we have clearly saying it will be public before the launch.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited July 2014
    do you have to have downloaded a digital game from Origin in order to get the CAS Demo.
    If so I am out because I buy my Sims from Live stores. I Register them but I do not buy from digital games from Origin.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    "Will the Sims 4 demo be released to the public?"

"Absolutely! Later this summer"

I like your avie What s her name so I can look her up on the gallery?
  • Options
    KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    edited July 2014

The person that made her for me put her as #KitOnlyHuman I believe. Her name would be Kit Sumners. =) She's my Simself.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I have a favor to ask for anyone with the demo. Could you take me a close-up pic of Sophie? She s a maxis SIM and is already in the library or in the gallery. Someone showed her a few days ago but it wasn't a close shot.
  • Options
    edited July 2014

The person that made her for me put her as #KitOnlyHuman I believe. Her name would be Kit Sumners. =) She's my Simself.

Ok thanks.
  • Options
    Jimbo_JrJimbo_Jr Posts: 108 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Is there a chance of a wave going out today?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Jimbo_Jr wrote:

Yes.
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    edited July 2014
    Jimbo_Jr wrote:

I hope so tho i doubt ill get it! I havnt seen anyone from england who has yet.
  • Options
    StoreAccountStoreAccount Posts: 1,504 Member
    edited July 2014
    steve7859 wrote:
    I havnt seen anyone from england who has yet.
    There have been tons. Just sadly not me.
  • Options
    JamieWentz21JamieWentz21 Posts: 196 Member
    edited July 2014
    My plan is to submit my email for the sign up on the website every hour. Since apparently the 50 times I've already done doesn't matter because most people who got it yesterday signed up yesterday. My main thing is I preordered this game if anyone should be getting the demo it's purple who have already committed to buying it. Like Destiny you get a demo code if you preorder it!
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    edited July 2014
    What time does the wave usually start? I'm CST. I always get confused to the time they usually start them and have just been checking at noon and 7pm (my time) but I'm extremely hopeful today.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    My plan is to submit my email for the sign up on the website every hour. Since apparently the 50 times I've already done doesn't matter because most people who got it yesterday signed up yesterday. My main thing is I preordered this game if anyone should be getting the demo it's purple who have already committed to buying it. Like Destiny you get a demo code if you preorder it!

Yea i agree with you on that. I havnt pre ordered on origin i used amazon but it makes sense for origin to give it automatically to people who have pre ordered from them.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    What time does the wave usually start? I'm CST. I always get confused to the time they usually start them and have just been checking at noon and 7pm (my time) but I'm extremely hopeful today.

im British, i find these times very confusing lol
  • Options
    JeanBaby4JeanBaby4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    edited July 2014
    I do not believe signing up multiple times increases your chances, but just in case I signed up about 15 times on my main account lol and 1 time each on the other two accounts that I can use.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    JeanBaby4 wrote:
    I do not believe signing up multiple times increases your chances, but just in case I signed up about 15 times on my main account lol and 1 time each on the other two accounts that I can use.

Neither do i tbh.
  • Options
    JeanBaby4JeanBaby4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    edited July 2014

I don't think they're picking from the sign up list yet. In the first waves after the signup thing was announced people who don't play sims STILL got demos.
  • Options
    simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    edited July 2014
    I got mine yesterday at six pm central time, in case anyone was curious.
  • Options
    bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited July 2014
    bosslaydee wrote:
    lucyvp86 wrote:
    Hi guys,

I have been reading your posts and plight and just wanted to point something out because I know many of you are very upset and depressed. Nowhere has it been confirmed that everybody is getting the demo on August 12th. I would really hate to see you guys get even more upset by getting your hopes up falsely.
    What are you talking about?

Its been said multiple time that when the demo goes public, whether that be the 12th of august or september 1st, that EVERYONES getting it.
    by gurus, in articles.. if im wrong, please show me where they say its not for everybody.
    cuz right now, that date is the date when the PUBLIC gets to play with it freely. Its a demo. right now what everyone has is a beta test program. but a demo is a free game for ALL to experience a part of a game.

Sorry if i came across as rude, im just so shocked to see someone say this after the opposite has been said countless times. Especially from someone WITH a demo. Regardless if theyre using it or not. Slightly condescending.

I was under the impression that August 12th had not been officially confirmed. It's been confirmed that everyone will get the demo this summer, but the date itself was just found in a readme file and no one official has confirmed it, but is just highly likely and believed to be true.
    it hasnt been officially confirmed. it makes sense though seeing as its 3 weeks away from the release date and its on a tuesday, they like their tuesdays lol
  • Options
    Joxer4GabbyJoxer4Gabby Posts: 185 Member
    edited July 2014
    I think the sign up just puts you on the news letter and they are picking from it. I think that why people are being picked if they have not signed up for sims 4 but may have been for news letter already.

I am feed up of waiting I don't think I will be a lucky one

Kirsty
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top