Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Some TS2 Sims that I remade in the CAS Demo.

When the game properly comes out I plan on placing/replacing these Sims in the town.

Daniel and Mary-Sue Pleasant
Bs93UNdCMAA9eF6.png:large

Don Lothario
Bs9wI82CEAAs9C1.png:large

Dina and Nina Caliente
BspVLCICAAI_DpC.png:large

Cassandra Goth
BsRsfweCAAAyYKJ.png:large

Comments

• Options
    SincerboxSincerbox Posts: 2,279 Member
    edited July 2014
    I have just been playing that game.

:thumbup:
    Origin ID: Barbara917
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited July 2014
    Wow, great job! :D
  • Options
    DarkMirageDarkMirage Posts: 5,998 Member
    edited July 2014
    Nice job! Much better than what EA put in the game.
  • Options
    adventfearadventfear Posts: 1,766 Member
    edited July 2014
    Some full shots of the Caliente sisters.
    tumblr_n8zzm5ahHk1rzfxypo1_1280.png

• Options
    simspartyguysimspartyguy Posts: 133 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Could you make the Maid who cheats with Daniel and their twins? Pleeasseee with a cherry on top? c:
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Could you make the Maid who cheats with Daniel and their twins? Pleeasseee with a cherry on top? c:

You mean Kaylynn Langerak?
    Bs-E8OWCQAEP0py.png:large

And Angela and Lilith?
    Bs-E4oyCIAEuCX2.png:large

:D
  • Options
    MUEHARIMUEHARI Posts: 133 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Wow! These look great! :D

My favourites are Dina and Mary-Sue (probably because I'm playing them a lot now that I've got my Sims 2 installed again).

• Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    edited July 2014
    Wow amazing
    These all look great. Would be much easier to download them and play

Would be great if you also create: the Burbs, The Broke and The Oldie!
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    simspartyguysimspartyguy Posts: 133 New Member
    edited July 2014
    adventfear wrote:

And Angela and Lilith?

Better than I imagined! You are a master sim creator!
  • Options
    kama674kama674 Posts: 1,618 Member
    edited July 2014
    Wow! :shock: They look fantastic, well done! Do you have them up in the Gallery, I'll definitely download once I get the demo. :D
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited July 2014
    You did a great job there. My fave is Cassandra :D
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited July 2014
    adventfear wrote:

And Angela and Lilith?

Wow!!! Angela and Lilith look amazing! Can I please download them if you've uploaded them to the Gallery? :D
  • Options
    PyziaPyzia Posts: 110 Member
    edited July 2014
    Wow amazing
    These all look great. Would be much easier to download them and play

Would be great if you also create: the Burbs, The Broke and The Oldie!

There will be slight problem with The Broke - no toddlers. But Beau was almost child in TS2 so I think that he can be made as a child in CAS ;) Bigger problem will be making Brandi pregnant with third son...

I wonder why I never play premade families before. I install TS2 few days ago and now all those premade families are the only thing I can think off ;) I never had that with TS3 families... I hope families in TS4 will be as goos as in TS2 ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    tumblr_n90b37b73A1rzfxypo1_500.png

My take on John and Jennifer Burb. I never really played with them but tried to remake them.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    adventfear wrote:

My take on John and Jennifer Burb. I never really played with them but tried to remake them.

I didn't play them yest in TS2 so I can't tell if they look alike, but I like them ;) They also have daughter I think ;) It's shame you can't make kids in CAS demo :(
  • Options
    KoolPHKoolPH Posts: 124 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Can someone please make the Broke family (Brandi, Dustin and Beau) or the Grunt family (Ripp, Tank, the general and Buck)?
    :D:D
  • Options
    DaveLevenbachDaveLevenbach Posts: 117 New Member
    edited July 2014
    OMG the pleasant ! <3

Could you make the Broke and the Dourreve ( I don't know if they are called Dourreve in english too ^^ It's the family with the dad and his teenage son =D )?
  • Options
    delonarieldelonariel Posts: 615 New Member
    edited July 2014
    adventfear wrote:

Looking good! It's nice to see all these TS2 sims in case they don't ship with the game. I think John's nose might be a bit bigger, since you said you hadn't played them. He's basically just the #2 face template though.

I never warmed up to them before I saw that they lived in Dragon Valley before they were married. It made them a bit more interesting. :-)
  • Options
    KoolPHKoolPH Posts: 124 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Bump.
  • Options
    AnnitaEatsYaAnnitaEatsYa Posts: 1,583 Member
    edited July 2014
    OMG the pleasant ! <3

Could you make the Broke and the Dourreve ( I don't know if they are called Dourreve in english too ^^ It's the family with the dad and his teenage son =D )?

I think the Dourreve family will be the Dreamer family from the English version of the game :)

Some really great sims OP! Thank you for sharing, I too particularly like the Pleasants (all four of them!)
  • Options
    Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    edited July 2014
    Pyzia wrote:
    adventfear wrote:

I didn't play them yest in TS2 so I can't tell if they look alike, but I like them ;) They also have daughter I think ;) It's shame you can't make kids in CAS demo :(

They do. Lucy. She's a child when Sims 2 starts. Yes, I've played the Burbs a lot. I made another family with a son so that Lucy could have a boyfriend (it was my first CAS family back in the day). :mrgreen:
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
  • Options
    Hallonsaft11Hallonsaft11 Posts: 1,377 Member
    edited July 2014
    delonariel wrote:
    adventfear wrote:

Looking good! It's nice to see all these TS2 sims in case they don't ship with the game. I think John's nose might be a bit bigger, since you said you hadn't played them. He's basically just the #2 face template though.

I never warmed up to them before I saw that they lived in Dragon Valley before they were married. It made them a bit more interesting. :-)

Yes, John has a bigger nose and a little bit bigger lips than this one.
    Otherwise, great job on those sims! :D

A good cup of coffee is always best served together with someone you like
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Pyzia wrote:
    adventfear wrote:

They do. Lucy. She's a child when Sims 2 starts. Yes, I've played the Burbs a lot. I made another family with a son so that Lucy could have a boyfriend (it was my first CAS family back in the day). :mrgreen:

I'm playing TS2 now and I think Lucy will be good friends with Alexander Goth... :D

I hope in TS4 children will be even more interactive than in TS2 or 3 ;)
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited July 2014
    Yes, me too. I found myself playing pre-made families in TS2 more than TS3. I remembered playing Brokes mostly when I first got TS2. There are few Skip and Brandi Broke in The Gallery that I downloaded.