Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Don Lothario and More

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    adventfearadventfear Posts: 1,766 Member
    edited July 2014
    I actually made my own Nina and Dina with the CAS demo.

I plan on removing those from the game because they look next to nothing like the original 2.

BspVLCICAAI_DpC.png:large
  • Options
    DillynJamesDillynJames Posts: 551 Member
    edited July 2014
    Yeah, I was thinking that Katrina Caliente may in fact be Nina with a name change. Who knows for sure. Hopefully Sims 4 comes with the ability to change peoples names once they are made because if that IS Nina (or is supposed The Sims 4 equivalent of her) I want her name to be correct XD Also, I agree with people here...whats up with the way all the returning sims look? Why bother calling them "returning sims" if they don't even look the same. Kind of like in Sims 2 Pets for console Bob Newbie is black XD Just doesn't make sense.
    modthesims.info/member.php?u=8889989 320k downloads on ModTheSims; CarlDillynson
  • Options
    adventfearadventfear Posts: 1,766 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm also gonna replace that Don Lothario with this guy.

Bs9wI82CEAAs9C1.png:large
  • Options
    delonarieldelonariel Posts: 615 New Member
    edited July 2014
    lilhunny wrote:
    first the bro trait

now that terrible fedora that like half of the sims are wearing

This. I play the sims so I *don't* have to deal with this crap. :x
  • Options
    FuzzySlipers45FuzzySlipers45 Posts: 1,343 Member
    edited July 2014
    lilhunny wrote:
    first the bro trait

now that terrible fedora that like half of the sims are wearing

M'lady :wink:
  • Options
    McWolfMcWolf Posts: 392 Member
    edited July 2014
    I agree with Don Lothario - it's not him at all. Will definitely be getting a makeover if Maxis don't do it themselves before the release. The tattoos - I can picture him as a guy who might have tattoos, since they weren't included in TS2, but the glasses and cap make him look silly. Perhaps he's a teen? He should be if it's roughly set before TS2's timeline.

Also might adjust Dina Caliente too. Hopefully we have Nina and not just "Katrina". I know it's supposed to be an alternate universe, but I wish they'd keep it as close to the timeline and characters/families we know as possible rather than changing thing unecessarily.

I don't so mind about the Landgraabs since I never cared much about TS3's premades, and they weren't so much involved with the other families as all the Sims were in TS2.