Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I've changed my mind

:oops:

Is that bad? After seeing the gameplay video, I really, really want this game.

Best thing is, it comes out on my birthday here in Aus.

EDIT;; my bad, day before my birthday.

Comments

• Options
    LittleMinxUndrLittleMinxUndr Posts: 4,196 Member
    edited July 2014
    Depends... Did you:

1)Grasp every straw you could find to rage on TS4?
    2)Did you go out of your way to belittle those who are positive about the game?
    3)Did you talk into the mouth of those critics that had a bigger mouth than you?

No one likes a turncoat.
  • Options
    ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    edited July 2014
    Lol why is that a bad thing? You saw something that appealed to you and had a change of heart about it. Happens a lot. Be... well... happy. :D
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options
    Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    edited July 2014
    Of course it's not a bad thing. If you saw something or things you liked, that's great. Happy Birthday, a bit early!
  • Options
    Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    edited July 2014
    There's still over a month before the game comes out and we haven't really seen much gameplay. It's totally fine to change your mind as new content is revealed.
  • Options
    elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh, pshaw, it's not bad! It doesn't matter what other people think; if you think it looks good, that's all that should matter to you. :) After all, you don't play the Sims for other people! :D

And that's awesome that it comes out the day before your birthday! That way you don't have to worry about waiting for it to install. You could actually play it your entire birthday if you wanted to, haha!
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • Options
    ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    edited July 2014
    LemDoodle wrote:
    Oh, pshaw, it's not bad! It doesn't matter what other people think; if you think it looks good, that's all that should matter to you. :) After all, you don't play the Sims for other people! :D

And that's awesome that it comes out the day before your birthday! That way you don't have to worry about waiting for it to install. You could actually play it your entire birthday if you wanted to, haha!

Pretty much everything she said ^^^^^ and happy very early birthday!
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    edited July 2014
    Of course not :). It's perfectly all right you changed your mind.

Welcome to the Dark Side. Have a cookie.**hands you double chocolate chip cookie.****
  • Options
    DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thank you guys for the birthday wishes! :)

Even though I'm still bummed about the lack of some features, the gameplay video has wormed TS4 into my heart. :lol:
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    edited July 2014
    i think that is good....it comes out a few days early from my anniversary ...in Sept that is.
  • Options
    2011simone2011simone Posts: 2,444 Member
    edited July 2014
    There is nothing bad about changing you mind
    My origin id is sim2011
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited July 2014
    Never a bad thing to get something you like - simply because you like it. For the price of dinner and a movie with your sweetie - you can have this game for endless enjoyment - long after the movie has faded from you head, and the dinner becomes just a memory.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    memorybulletsmemorybullets Posts: 62 New Member
    edited July 2014
    There's nothing wrong with changing your mind :) I was the same with some of the Sims 3 expansion packs. I was so sure that I wouldn't be buying them but I ended up giving in and getting them anyway. I don't regret it :)

Also, the game gets released on my Birthday here in the UK too :) Great Birthday present :) Anyway, Happy Early Birthday! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited July 2014
    I agree. Do what makes YOU happy. Who cares what others think. My birthday is in September too and so I get this as a gift. I have also had a change of heart. I was on the fence and am now excited for release. It is exciting and makes me happy. Happy Birthday to us. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited July 2014
    DaB1gV wrote:
    :oops:

Is that bad? After seeing the gameplay video, I really, really want this game.

Best thing is, it comes out on my birthday here in Aus.

EDIT;; my bad, day before my birthday.
    If that is what you then be happy, some people even though they may not be buying it may not hold anything against you for doing so. This left and right thing it can be a pain but at the end of the day it is your choice, just enjoy the game. :D
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen