Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else get their demo code today?

Comments

• Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    edited July 2014
    starrlinn wrote:
    I really hating EA right now.... I mean why cant everyone have the demo, or at lease release it sooner the august 12.

Exactly. They could just cut off access to the gallery until they did their testing and slowly add people. I really don't care about the gallery right now.
  • Options
    EvvieSimmerEvvieSimmer Posts: 134 Member
    edited July 2014
    starrlinn wrote:
    I really hating EA right now.... I mean why cant everyone have the demo, or at lease release it sooner the august 12.

Exactly. They could just cut off access to the gallery until they did their testing and slowly add people. I really don't care about the gallery right now.

Thats a really good idea. I wish they would do that! Then everybody would be happy.
  • Options
    SimGal11SimGal11 Posts: 106
    edited July 2014
    starrlinn wrote:
    Right! I think it would put some people at ease if they knew that they could have a Demo in a week rather than a month! But EA is gonna be EA.... Greedy and selfish...
  • Options
    IcySlashIcySlash Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited July 2014
    Just a thing: EA has not officially confirmed the August 12th release date of the Demo. It was just found on the readme file of the Demo, but seems accurate enough... Anyway, we also knew TS4 release date days before the official announcement at E3, so...
  • Options
    starrlinnstarrlinn Posts: 106 Member
    edited July 2014
    starrlinn wrote:

I don't care for the gallery either. They should of just waited for the full game to put it in, not the demo.
    I hate my username
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    edited July 2014
    Guys most probably this is yet another Demoless day and a CASless weekend.

EA you suck big time!
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    HD101900HD101900 Posts: 174 Member
    edited July 2014
    starrlinn wrote:
    starrlinn wrote:

I don't care for the gallery either. They should of just waited for the full game to put it in, not the demo.
    Yeah but apparently they wanted to 'test it out' (the gallery) so they gave the demos to a few people then people weren't using them cause they gave it out to the anti simmers lol and no it's this crazy mess where we have to wait for years to get our hands on it
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    starrlinn wrote:
    starrlinn wrote:

Yea, I mean the Gallery seems like a cool feature to have but it's not a MUST for a Demo... I can live without it.
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    edited July 2014
    IcySlash wrote:
    Just a thing: EA has not officially confirmed the August 12th release date of the Demo. It was just found on the readme file of the Demo, but seems accurate enough... Anyway, we also knew TS4 release date days before the official announcement at E3, so...

Thats true means there is a chance we might get the demo 30th August!!
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    edited July 2014
    Still no luck :cry:
  • Options
    starrlinnstarrlinn Posts: 106 Member
    edited July 2014
    HD101900 wrote:
    starrlinn wrote:
    starrlinn wrote:

Yeah but apparently they wanted to 'test it out' so they gave the demos to a few people then people weren't using them cause they gave it out to the anti simmers lol and no it's this crazy mess where we have to wait for years to get our hands on it

EA should of just given the demo for people who at lease had the base game but not just random. Well EA is EA.
    I hate my username
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    starrlinn wrote:
    HD101900 wrote:
    starrlinn wrote:
    starrlinn wrote:

Yeah but apparently they wanted to 'test it out' so they gave the demos to a few people then people weren't using them cause they gave it out to the anti simmers lol and no it's this crazy mess where we have to wait for years to get our hands on it

EA should of just given the demo for people who at lease had the base game but not just random. Well EA is EA.
    Lol I know if they had done that there wouldn't be all the hurt feelings and craziness lol
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    IcySlash wrote:

D: I hope not!! That would just make me curl into a ball of sadness!!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Does anyone know when the wave might be starting if there is one today?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    HD101900 wrote:
    KoolPH wrote:
    The wave will likely be in an hour
    I really hope everyone gets one! This is stressing me out more than a test lol :lol:
    I hope this is true! Just half an hour away from possibly getting a Demo :D
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    SimGal11 wrote:
    HD101900 wrote:
    KoolPH wrote:
    I really hope everyone gets one! This is stressing me out more than a test lol :lol:
    I really hope it is! :-) :D:mrgreen:
  • Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited July 2014
    SimGal11 wrote:
    HD101900 wrote:
    KoolPH wrote:

It's already 4:00 PM est though.
  • Options
    JeanBaby4JeanBaby4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    edited July 2014
    mwdonohue wrote:
    SimGal11 wrote:
    HD101900 wrote:
    KoolPH wrote:

Exactly. It would have already gone out by now if there was a wave. But clearly that isn't the case. No demo today guys.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    mwdonohue wrote:
    SimGal11 wrote:
    HD101900 wrote:
    KoolPH wrote:

I read somewhere that they don't end until 10, but I don't know what time timezone :( I', probably wrong though
  • Options
    emluckysunshineemluckysunshine Posts: 58 Member
    edited July 2014
    SimGal11 wrote:
    IcySlash wrote:

Oh geez!! Yeah, I hope not!! Especially if they did this whole will you or won't you get it today bit. I just can't believe EA won't come out & tell everyone one way or another if they will be giving more out & when. :roll: Like yes, we are giving them out on these days only. Or even if they won't be giving more out, at least tell us that or when it will be available to all so we can all move on LOL!! I mean, my husband is sitting here looking worried at me like it's all over a demo!! LOL!! :lol:
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    JeanBaby4 wrote:
    mwdonohue wrote:
    SimGal11 wrote:
    HD101900 wrote:
    KoolPH wrote:

Exactly. It would have already gone out by now if there was a wave. But clearly that isn't the case. No demo today guys.
    That stinks I guess I'll have to play the waiting game again im ready to call it a day anyways good night
  • Options
    1paddywaddy1paddywaddy Posts: 198 Member
    edited July 2014
    Nothing so far, still waiting... somewhat patiently, :mrgreen:.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    SimGal11 wrote:
    IcySlash wrote:

Oh geez!! Yeah, I hope not!! Especially if they did this whole will you or won't you get it today bit. I just can't believe EA won't come out & tell everyone one way or another if they will be giving more out & when. :roll: Like yes, we are giving them out on these days only. Or even if they won't be giving more out, at least tell us that or when it will be available to all so we can all move on LOL!! I mean, my husband is sitting here looking worried at me like it's all over a demo!! LOL!! :lol:
    I think they have full capability to tell us stuff like that!! I think the only reason they aren't is because they don't want to possibly "stir-up" anything or give out false promises??!!
  • Options
    MissManduhMissManduh Posts: 70 New Member
    edited July 2014
    SimGal11 wrote:
    IcySlash wrote:

Haha yeah I agree... at least most companies tell you when they will be releasing more spots. My husband does the same thing. He says I'm going too crazy over this but I can't help it. When 4:00PM rolls around I sit wide eyed waiting to see if I might get the demo.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited July 2014
    Just for the people saying no demos today, I've seen them start to come out at about 2 PST, it's 1:37 there right now. It's still a chance. I mean I'm doubtful, but the day is not over yet.