May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else get their demo code today?

Comments

• Options
    HD101900HD101900 Posts: 174 Member
    edited July 2014
    Noahredden wrote:
    I've gotten to the point to where im just laughing like a maniac refreshing my origin and it not being there. I think im going insane..
    Haha same! :cry:
  • Options
    playeralyalyweklplayeralyalywekl Posts: 1,345 Member
    edited July 2014
    I can't believe this...but I got the demo. I came on this site yesterday, saw everyone either raving about the demo or griping about not having it, and I wondered if I have it. I never use Origin, but I opened it and sure enough, it's there. Downloading and exploring it now.
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited July 2014
    No demo today. :cry: Hope we get it soon.
  • Options
    1paddywaddy1paddywaddy Posts: 198 Member
    edited July 2014
    HD101900 wrote:
    It kind of seems like they will do that (send out a massive wave tomorrow) because honestly I'd they wait to long some fans might loose interest in it and give up on getting it. Not saying everyone would do that but some could so it's probably not the smartest idea to wait so long to release the demo.

I agree, I do hope they send out more demos tomorrow, its been a long old wait for those of us who haven't got it yet. Wishing everybody luck.
  • Options
    NoahreddenNoahredden Posts: 1,076 Member
    edited July 2014
    HD101900 wrote:
    Noahredden wrote:
    I've gotten to the point to where im just laughing like a maniac refreshing my origin and it not being there. I think im going insane..

I wish they could tell us if we are getting it or not early so i dont have to sit here refreshing everyday
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I can't believe this...but I got the demo. I came on this site yesterday, saw everyone either raving about the demo or griping about not having it, and I wondered if I have it. I never use Origin, but I opened it and sure enough, it's there. Downloading and exploring it now.
    Congratulations! :D have fun on it! Hopefully we'll get ours soon
  • Options
    SimGal11SimGal11 Posts: 106
    edited July 2014
    It really burns me that I didn't get a Demo. I just hope that they don't release the Gameplay Demo the same way. In my opinion a Demo is supposed to give ALL people a chance to test out the game. So why would you need to give some players "Early Access" for A DEMO!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    thesims3fan4thesims3fan4 Posts: 168 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Noahredden wrote:
    lol I did a evil laugh when I was checking my email and talking about EA I was like I better get my demo EA if I don't grruuhh mwhahaha I think we are all going insane :)
  • Options
    London1606London1606 Posts: 9 New Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm seriously hoping to get the demo,
    I'd love to try it out before I decide whether or not I want to buy the game.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Noahredden wrote:
    HD101900 wrote:
    Noahredden wrote:

I wish they could tell us if we are getting it or not early so i dont have to sit here refreshing everyday

Ugh I know I've been doing the same thing I think I'm done refreshing for the day lol
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    London1606 wrote:
    I'm seriously hoping to get the demo,
    I'd love to try it out before I decide whether or not I want to buy the game.
    Yeah I'm hoping for the same thing. It stinks because I want to know if I should get the game or not before it's released so I could pre order or not preorder it.
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Right im off to sleep, hope everybody who wants the demo gets it tomorrow, fingers crossed. We're all counting on you to come through for us Origin. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    edited July 2014
    I just don't get why they don't give us a release schedule or even a heads up. Even the courtesy of telling us the date everyone will get it so we know the maximum wait. They are creating more work for themselves because then people spam them with the same questions over and over. It doesn't make any sense to me at all. Unless they don't actually have a set date where everyone will get it but I don't see why... :cry:
  • Options
    vicky1qavicky1qa Posts: 158 Member
    edited July 2014
    Its only 7 here but i really hope that when i wake up tomorrow the demo will be there waiting for me
  • Options
    JeanBaby4JeanBaby4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    edited July 2014
    Pleaaaase let us get demos tomorrow, or else there will be yet another weekend demoless -.- I don't know if I could take that.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I just don't get why they don't give us a release schedule or even a heads up. Even the courtesy of telling us the date everyone will get it so we know the maximum wait. They are creating more work for themselves because then people spam them with the same questions over and over. It doesn't make any sense to me at all. Unless they don't actually have a set date where everyone will get it but I don't see why... :cry:
    I know right? I mean is it really going to hurt them if they give us a simple date? The only people it's hurting are the people who want to know the release date lol and if they told us there wouldn't be any spams. And I agree it makes zero sense. :cry:
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    JeanBaby4 wrote:
    Pleaaaase let us get demos tomorrow, or else there will be yet another weekend demoless -.- I don't know if I could take that.
    I know for a fact I wouldn't be able to take it lol :lol:
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    OOOoooo EA whyyyy dooooo youuuu haaatttteee meeeee sooooo
  • Options
    xNeptunexxNeptunex Posts: 132 Member
    edited July 2014
    I can't believe how many of us in here are still demoless :(

It's Friday morning here and a public holiday for the local show/fair so I have all day off work to think about not having the demo.

I've missed so much of this thread from being at work this week. Who has got the demo from here so far?
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    edited July 2014
    OOOoooo EA whyyyy dooooo youuuu haaatttteee meeeee sooooo

This. This exactly!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    vicky1qa wrote:
    Its only 7 here but i really hope that when i wake up tomorrow the demo will be there waiting for me

same with me, Ill probably cross my fingers as soon as I realise im awake and open up my emails straight away, probably to find nothing but annoying ads :?. Got to keep a positive mental attitude though, I guess ill probably feel better if I do something practical like cleaning, I don't know why, I guess it helps with morale.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    vicky1qa wrote:

same with me, Ill probably cross my fingers as soon as I realise im awake and open up my emails straight away, probably to find nothing but annoying ads :?. Got to keep a positive mental attitude though, I guess ill probably feel better if I do something practical like cleaning, I don't know why, I guess it helps with morale.
    I'll also be crossing my fingers but then wake up and realize I don't have the email code or the demo and will have a mental break down lol :cry:
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I just checked my brother's old origin account nothing just nothing
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    But my brother hates Sims anyways so I would've been raging all around the place if they would had gave it to him
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I just checked my brother's old origin account nothing just nothing
    I did the same thing to my younger brothers account and then I checked my other brothers account and found nothing! My friend got hers while I was over her house I was so sad lol but at least we got to play :D