The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else get their demo code today?

Comments

• Options
    QuelsimmyQuelsimmy Posts: 531 Member
    edited July 2014
    Seeing everyone else get the demo:

aZPG5X9_460sa_v1.gif
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,518 Member
    edited July 2014
    bosslaydee wrote:
    Just checked origin and no demo. I even refreshed. I don't think any waves went out today. Maybe it was cause of the server problems they had on origin today.

For sure they will be going out over the next 2 weeks so all of us who signed up still have a chance.
    for sure?
    cuz last time they announced the demo they gave it out the next day and then 2 after that. so i feel tomorrow will be the last time and then its the wait to august -.-

They said they would be releasing over the next 2 weeks to the people that get considered so I think they meant in waves. We got a wave yesterday,we may get another wave Tuesday or Wednesday and a final wave on the last week.

After that anybody who didn't get picked will have to wait till August 12th.
  • Options
    natpat100natpat100 Posts: 223 Member
    edited July 2014
    If I have to wait until August 12, even when I signed up, let's just say it won't be pretty.
  • Options
    thesims3fan4thesims3fan4 Posts: 168 New Member
    edited July 2014
    I think everyone who finds out they have to wait till August 12th is gonna go crazy ik I am
  • Options
    HD101900HD101900 Posts: 174 Member
    edited July 2014
    Lol :lol: For EA's sake I hope you get picked lol.
    And ugh I can't believe the next wave won't come for a while it's ridiculous how we have to wait so long :cry:
    I really hope we all get ours soon! :?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    It's making me so sad :cry:
  • Options
    finefashionistafinefashionista Posts: 168 Member
    edited July 2014
    I got it yesterday! Turns out it was on a second origin account I didn't really know I had...
  • Options
    vicky1qavicky1qa Posts: 158 Member
    edited July 2014
    I think the waves could be every other day? A lot of people got it yesterday so many the next wave will be tomorrow. Lets all hope!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    HD101900 wrote:
    It's making me so sad :cry:
    me too
  • Options
    vicky1qavicky1qa Posts: 158 Member
    edited July 2014
    I got it yesterday! Turns out it was on a second origin account I didn't really know I had...

What time yesterday and what time zone are you in??
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I hope its tomorrow
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I hope it's tomorrow too! I'd be so happy if I got it! I'd probably have a hard attack!
    I have the worst luck though so lol probably won't get it but it doesn't hurt to hope!
  • Options
    CaecusLacrimaCaecusLacrima Posts: 803 Member
    edited July 2014
    They better send out a massive wave tomorrow, otherwise we'll probably have to wait until Tuesday and like some people have said, it ain't going to be pretty.
  • Options
    edited July 2014

How did you find out you got it for the second account? I have two accounts with Origin.
  • Options
    FreyaBeaudilairFreyaBeaudilair Posts: 160 Member
    edited July 2014
    If I have to wait until August 12th, I will literally rage on EA, I'll probably ragequit on all the gurus and then myself...for having really bad luck...I thought today would be my day, but apparently not!
    tumblr_mr2vhoE4Pe1ruc3slo1_r1_400.gif
    PewDie_kissing_Maya.png
  • Options
    IcySlashIcySlash Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited July 2014
    I have three accounts. No demo. Talk about luck.

However, i've only signed up one of them (which i'm hoping i'll get the Demo on this account).
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Hopefully EA will decide to move the release date up from August to Late July for everyone.
  • Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    edited July 2014
    a part of me is saying this is unfair :cry: & then another part of me is saying no it's not it's just how they chose to release the demo, but this really doe's stink! & if another person come's on here telling me I hope you all get the demo really soon :D all happy & smiley I am going to rage! :x :evil: LOl just kidding :lol: :oops:
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    We all might be demoless but at least we are all demoless together
  • Options
    1paddywaddy1paddywaddy Posts: 198 Member
    edited July 2014
    bosslaydee wrote:
    Just checked origin and no demo. I even refreshed. I don't think any waves went out today. Maybe it was cause of the server problems they had on origin today.

For sure they will be going out over the next 2 weeks so all of us who signed up still have a chance.
    for sure?
    cuz last time they announced the demo they gave it out the next day and then 2 after that. so i feel tomorrow will be the last time and then its the wait to august -.-

You could right, but it says on the sims 4 website if you have signedup for the demo you will get it between 1 and 2 weeks, im sticking to that theory because I want it to be true, ha ha :mrgreen:.
  • Options
    FreyaBeaudilairFreyaBeaudilair Posts: 160 Member
    edited July 2014
    I actually am going on holiday just after my birthday, which is on the 6th of August, so I'll be going on holiday on like, the 8th, so I won't even be able to download it and play if I get it on the 12th.
    tumblr_mr2vhoE4Pe1ruc3slo1_r1_400.gif
    PewDie_kissing_Maya.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    MiwaPRO wrote:
    10526086_658479010905985_7488798024863084677_n.jpg
    Story of my life...

Isn't it ironic that I have just watched that episode where the original quote came from? LOL. :mrgreen:.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    It kind of seems like they will do that (send out a massive wave tomorrow) because honestly I'd they wait to long some fans might loose interest in it and give up on getting it. Not saying everyone would do that but some could so it's probably not the smartest idea to wait so long to release the demo.
  • Options
    NoahreddenNoahredden Posts: 1,076 Member
    edited July 2014
    I've gotten to the point to where im just laughing like a maniac refreshing my origin and it not being there. I think im going insane..
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    This is getting frustrating and depressing, this morning and this evening I opened my origin account feeling super anxious, nothing.
    I had a good feeling about today aswell, oh well, there's always tomorrow. I have my fingers crossed for tomorrow and good luck to everybody who wants the demo.

Just a question, if you want to get the demo is it vital that you check the box that says allow my info to be shared with select partners under privacy settings?, because I really don't want to do that :?.