The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else get their demo code today?

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,518 Member
    edited July 2014
    Just an FYI when people started getting them it was 4pm on the east coast. I checked the time.
  • Options
    FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    edited July 2014
    :(

tumblr_lm8mksZuwr1qd2z3j.gif
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • Options
    1paddywaddy1paddywaddy Posts: 198 Member
    edited July 2014
    Tomorrow is the day. The llamas have spoken!

Yes! I think I can hear them! No actually, I can't. I still have a gut feeling though, I think it might be the Llama gods and the freezer bunny Idol agreeing that tomorrow is the day! I hope.

Still, I'm trying not to get too excited about it and get my hopes too high, but I can't help feeling that the odds will be in our favour tomorrow. don't quote me on that because I could be wrong. :mrgreen:

Right, I think im going to take my mind off things by playing the sims 3 university. :)
  • Options
    SmylishSmylish Posts: 274 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm really glad that so many people received it, but it makes me even more frustrated that I didn't... :/
  • Options
    stina44stina44 Posts: 61 Member
    edited July 2014
    Just checked my Origin and the demo is there.

I've been following this thread since Page 1 and just lurking and moping. I am normally never lucky so this was a suprise!

I have been out all day, so I just got back and checked my origin and its there! The email I got accompanying it was timed 4:05PM I'm in Texas so I'm central standard time. The only change I made was that I signed up for the early release sign up this morning before I left home for the day. I hope the rest of you will be getting it very soon!
  • Options
    KoolPHKoolPH Posts: 124 New Member
    edited July 2014

Yes! I think I can hear them! No actually, I can't. I still have a gut feeling though, I think it might be the Llama gods and the freezer bunny Idol agreeing that tomorrow is the day! I hope.

Still, I'm trying not to get too excited about it and get my hopes too high, but I can't help feeling that the odds will be in our favour tomorrow. don't quote me on that because I could be wrong. :mrgreen:

I hope your gut feeling is right and hopefully some of us will get the demo *fingers crossed*
  • Options
    NoogsterNoogster Posts: 627 Member
    edited July 2014
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    KoolPH wrote:

I hope your gut feeling is right and hopefully some of us will get the demo *fingers crossed*

Yeah, I hope so too, finger crossed. Stay positive. :mrgreen:

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,518 Member
    edited July 2014
    NC4DM wrote:
    Glad to see a lot more people got the demo. I still didn't but you know a month goes fast and then it will be less than a month from August 12 to Sept 2. Time will fly and more of us will cry, but lets put on our happy faces and congratulate those in other places ;)

You do know that more waves will be going out in the next two weeks don't you? I think there are more going out tomorrow. I wouldn't give up yet.

About to check origin and see if I got mine. I just got off work.

Did you get it catloverplayer? Hope you did :-)

No sadly I didn't. :cry:
  • Options
    NC4DMNC4DM Posts: 305 Member
    edited July 2014
    Smylish wrote:
    I'm really glad that so many people received it, but it makes me even more frustrated that I didn't... :/

Yes I know what you mean. It's good knowing your not the only one, but when someone new gets it, it gives me hope that I might have received it but when you don't, it gets frustrating.

I hope we both get it tomorrow! I hope everyone that really wants it does :-)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Sorry catloverplayer! Really does suck!

Must be your turn tomorrow, as well as mine :wink:
  • Options
    renzillarenzilla Posts: 725 Member
    edited July 2014
    Still no demo for me, either.
  • Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm still recovering from today. I hope that everyone on this thread gets the demo tomorrow!
  • Options
    NoahreddenNoahredden Posts: 1,076 Member
    edited July 2014
    Still, No demo. Maybe tomorrow will be my day. community_praying.gif
  • Options
    FabooshFaboosh Posts: 160 Member
    edited July 2014
    No demo :( I hope I make the next round :)
  • Options
    FreyaBeaudilairFreyaBeaudilair Posts: 160 Member
    edited July 2014
    I just signed up for the sims 4 demo, and I have a really good feeling that I'll be getting it tomorrow, really hoping!
    tumblr_mr2vhoE4Pe1ruc3slo1_r1_400.gif
    PewDie_kissing_Maya.png
  • Options
    Luke2153Luke2153 Posts: 538 Member
    edited July 2014
    I really hope I get the demo soon! But for now I will be playing sims 3 to kill the time..... :(:(:(:(:(
    large.jpg
  • Options
    pandabearroxpandabearrox Posts: 2,295 Member
    edited July 2014
    O CAS demo O CAS demo
    how much pain ye bring me

• Options
    xxaznztarxxxxaznztarxx Posts: 92 Member
    edited July 2014
    no demo for me either :( I hope they'll give out more tomorrow
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Luke2153 wrote:
    I really hope I get the demo soon! But for now I will be playing sims 3 to kill the time..... :(:(:(:(:(

I'm struggling to play Sims 3 now. Can't stop thinking about the Sims I've seen from the demo and how much better they look :x
  • Options
    Phish2Phish2 Posts: 154 Member
    edited July 2014
    kama674 wrote:
    Mathsim43 wrote:
    I just got it! I thank those folks that said to go to Origin and check the box for wanting EA products under the privacy setting. It worked like a charm!

Ooooh, that's a good tip! I might try it and see if it works for tomorrow, thanks :D

I still don't have the demo and omg I didn't have EA games checked in my origin, only the sims. I hope that isn't why!!! I wanna cry :( :shock: :(
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,422 Member
    edited July 2014
    I got mine today along with the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection. Sadly enough I'm more excited for the Sims 2 collection than the demo at this point. Downloading both now though.
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Alright, im going to bed, I wish everybody who wants it the best of luck at getting the demo. I have a good feeling about tomorrow... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    edited July 2014
    @Helenamis, I did got the email 3 hrs ago & I DL later after my post since I didn't check my email at the time. I was gaming at the time.

@FluorescentSoap, around 2 pm PST & it was today. No, it was from the invite after doing signing up last night & I did check beforehand.

• Options
    Phish2Phish2 Posts: 154 Member
    edited July 2014
    I should of just stayed at the bar and drank my sorrows away... *long sigh*

I hope tomorrow for a bit of luck to us all and to be playing sims 4 demo until my eyes pop out of my sockets...

I need another drink