Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else get their demo code today?

Comments

• Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited July 2014
    Several of us asked in another thread what "later this summer" really means but he/she didn't respond. :(
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    edited July 2014
    I was talking with an EA customer support guy named Ankit and he said there will be a new wave today! :mrgreen:

I hope he's telling the truth and not trying to shoo me away...

Seriously!? I really do hope he wasn't shooing you away, but when will the wave be, I mean did it came already ahaha cause then I still don't got it xd!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    EuanSimEuanSim Posts: 2,345 Member
    edited July 2014
    I was talking with an EA customer support guy named Ankit and he said there will be a new wave today! :mrgreen:

I've spoken to Ankit before - he gave me a free Sims 2 Deluxe code for origin :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ArtwkwhiteArtwkwhite Posts: 46 Member
    edited July 2014
    Nope i did'nt get it
  • Options
    Azarinop2Azarinop2 Posts: 776 Member
    edited July 2014

I don't know what i'd do if everyone gets it except me. I live in a small country called Wales next to england so it may not be released here (probably doesn't matter but it could be a contributing factor after all.

If this is true I wish bad luck for everyone (We never had good luck anyone and sometimes bad luck means good to us, if you know what I mean, I mean good luck but i'm trying not to jinx it for us :mrgreen: )

I command for any of you if any of you do recieve it tonight say "I'm ALIVE! with a :mrgreen: emote along with details on how you looked, did you recieve an email first or did you simply refresh your origin. Screenshot the exact moment you recieve it! I will if I do. I will say the time, date and how I got it. PLEASE DO THE SAME GUYS!
    Me on a spiritual level
    30vnk7k.gif
  • Options
    memorybulletsmemorybullets Posts: 62 New Member
    edited July 2014
    I really hope that there's another wave today. All this waiting is driving me crazy. I keep checking my emails and Origin every 5 minutes :?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Azarinop2 wrote:

I don't know what i'd do if everyone gets it except me. I live in a small country called Wales next to england so it may not be released here (probably doesn't matter but it could be a contributing factor after all.

If this is true I wish bad luck for everyone (We never had good luck anyone and sometimes bad luck means good to us, if you know what I mean, I mean good luck but i'm trying not to jinx it for us :mrgreen: )

I command for any of you if any of you do recieve it tonight say "I'm ALIVE! with a :mrgreen: emote along with details on how you looked, did you recieve an email first or did you simply refresh your origin. Screenshot the exact moment you recieve it! I will if I do. I will say the time, date and how I got it. PLEASE DO THE SAME GUYS!

Of course the entire UK will get it. Technically Wales, England, Scotland and Northern Ireland aren't actually countries - the UK is.
  • Options
    natpat100natpat100 Posts: 223 Member
    edited July 2014
    *CRIES* HURRY UP
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    edited July 2014
    what about canada ontario the province of quebec alberta ect to name a few since i am from the south shore of montreal in the province of quebec Edit fix a typo
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    We should indeed if we get the demo share our information! When we got it is most important so we don't mess our information up!

Ugh I do hope there's a wave today but I know i'm not that lucky, since I am me, but I do hope everyone else gets it! And hopefully they'll consider to add it in the weekend too!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    Timitu9Timitu9 Posts: 96 Member
    edited July 2014
    Ya one of the worst parts is not knowing even if there is going to be another wave or not today. :(:(:( We could all be waiting for nothing today. I wish they could tell us a bit more of a schedule if they have one at all.

As for today it is still a few more hours before it is 3pm in California. (A little less then 3 hours to be exact) and wasn't that the time everyone got theirs yesterday. So I am guessing if there is a wave today we have a few more hours till we know.
    CanadaDaySig.png
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited July 2014
    Memina11 wrote:
    what about canada ontario the province of quebec alberta ect to name a few since i am from the south shore of montreal in the province of quebec Edit fix a typo

It is going out to Candians. I've heard of a few people with it here.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Memina11 wrote:

Curtis Paradis is Canadian and got it, however that may be due to him being a YibSim.

Hey ho, at least Canada gets the game when it is released worldwide. Gotta' feel for places like Romania, Lithuania, and the Balkans who don't get to play it in their own language.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Well yesterday everyone got it at around (my time) 20:00/21:00 and it's 21:19 right now, so my hope is gone to be honest, but hey! Let's not give up, I do hope there will be a wave coming and we're included!

Because this is quite depressing for me, I litterly have nothing better to do right now :c
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Timitu9 wrote:
    Ya one of the worst parts is not knowing even if there is going to be another wave or not today. :(:(:( We could all be waiting for nothing today. I wish they could tell us a bit more of a schedule if they have one at all.

As for today it is still a few more hours before it is 3pm in California. (A little less then 3 hours to be exact) and wasn't that the time everyone got theirs yesterday. So I am guessing if there is a wave today we have a few more hours till we know.

Ah crud, yeah probably. I was thinking 2:30 or so PDT, but yeah I think it was closer to 4 which would be 2 or 3 there. So a few hours to go still :( .
  • Options
    SmylishSmylish Posts: 274 Member
    edited July 2014

The guy I talked to twenty minutes ago said they didn't have that information.

WHO'S LYING, WHO'S NOT T_T I DON'T KNOW ANYMOREEE
  • Options
    memorybulletsmemorybullets Posts: 62 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Azarinop2: Oh, I live in Wales too! :shock: Anyway, I'm pretty sure that Wales will be included because it's part of the UK. I'm sure other people from the UK already have it, so fingers crossed :)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Wait so Is it going out to Canada? I hope so omg. I'M LITERALLY BORED OUT OF MY MIND WAITING! I want to play it so bad! Is that too much to ask for? :x
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Smylish wrote:

The guy I talked to twenty minutes ago said they didn't have that information.

WHO'S LYING, WHO'S NOT T_T I DON'T KNOW ANYMOREEE

Omg this is litterly way to confusing for us, what's happening over there!?
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    KandihiKandihi Posts: 11 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Yesterday at 20:49 my time SimsDomination sent out a tweet saying a new wave was released and it's currently 20:22 my time so maybe another 25 minutes? If they repeat the same pattern that is.
  • Options
    anjaosterman13anjaosterman13 Posts: 154 Member
    edited July 2014
    Get your surfboards ready for another wave guys :D Hahaha.
    Another wave of hope for sure! I hope we won't be let down again.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    natpat100 wrote:
    Wait so Is it going out to Canada? I hope so omg. I'M LITERALLY BORED OUT OF MY MIND WAITING! I want to play it so bad! Is that too much to ask for? :x

Seems so. I've heard of a few people in Canada that got it yesterday.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Get your surfboards ready for another wave guys :D Hahaha.
    Another wave of hope for sure! I hope we won't be let down again.

******* GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    edited July 2014
    well if there is one thing i can say we could all agree on is this if the sims franchise is to survive ea need to sell the sims franchise to another game company that specilises in game simulation and that would make the perfect sims game that would fit all of or simming needs and keeping my fingers cross that i will recive the demo today as its 3:28 pm montreal time for me
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I think this fits our theme for today!

giphy.gif
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina