Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Good News: you can upload sims to gallery in CAS DEMO!!

Yes it has been confirmed by SimGuruRusskii, players can upload Sims created in the CAS demo to The Gallery to be downloaded when the game launches!

Thats excellent. So we can make our sims ready for the game when it gets launched to play with
Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
giphy.gif

Comments

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    edited July 2014
    me i will have my sims ready but they will not be going on the gallery
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    phineas1920phineas1920 Posts: 935 Member
    edited July 2014
    Yep, I'm excited. I hope it's released soon. And I hope it's a FULL CAS, with all hair and clothes and everything available. Has that been confirmed?
    5fhzzo.jpg
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    edited July 2014
    Yesss! I asked that in another thread. I like this idea. :)
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    simmadness24simmadness24 Posts: 828 Member
    edited July 2014
    HORRAY! I was hoping for this. :mrgreen:

tumblr_ln9eat2mn61qa9fb5o1_500.gif
  • Options
    Asuka7794Asuka7794 Posts: 1,431 Member
    edited July 2014
    Why would anyone want to make a character that will ultimately be placed in a flopped game with all its content removed due to mismanagement and EA corruption. FLOP 4 to be released upon cataclysmic FLOP on September 2nd 2014.
  • Options
    COOLGAME8013COOLGAME8013 Posts: 3,090 Member
    edited July 2014
    [img]http://🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/03/Hallelujah-Reaction-GIFS.gif[/img]
  • Options
    Zppy972Zppy972 Posts: 568 Member
    edited July 2014
    Yippie! :D
  • Options
    simmadness24simmadness24 Posts: 828 Member
    edited July 2014
    Asuka7794 wrote:
    Why would anyone want to make a character that will ultimately be placed in a flopped game with all its content removed due to mismanagement and EA corruption. FLOP 4 to be released upon cataclysmic FLOP on September 2nd 2014.

Oh wow, can you read my fortune as well since you can read into the future? :roll: I wonder what you'll say if it doesn't flop...that would be pretty hard pill to swallow.
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    edited July 2014
    Yep, I'm excited. I hope it's released soon. And I hope it's a FULL CAS, with all hair and clothes and everything available. Has that been confirmed?

I hope it is the full CAS or it wont be useful. If it is full it will be super awesome. If it has just few items there is no point in having the ability to upload it to gallery because everybody's sim will look the same
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Asuka7794Asuka7794 Posts: 1,431 Member
    edited July 2014
    Asuka7794 wrote:

Oh wow, can you read my fortune as well since you can read into the future? :roll: I wonder what you'll say if it doesn't flop...that would be pretty hard pill to swallow.

I love swallowing hard pills. It feels so good. Love you baby.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited July 2014
    I asked Grant if we can also upload households from the demo. I haven't checked yet to see if he responded.
  • Options
    RSFtysolandXxXRSFtysolandXxX Posts: 79 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh joy...this brings me back to the days of Spore...

Game launched with an absolute flood of horrible looking creatures...yay :?
  • Options
    BadmagicBadmagic Posts: 1,610 Member
    edited July 2014
    Memina11 wrote:
    Who said you could save sims offline.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Asuka7794 wrote:

Because stuff will be patched in or added to eps later. The base game isn't as empty as it seems. Were getting night clubs from late night and mixology. Were getting better parties as well.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Badmagic wrote:
    Memina11 wrote:
    Who said you could save sims offline.

There is the possibilty we can make sims without uploading them.

Eg The Pet Demo and Sims 2 Body Shop.