Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did anyone notice this part?

We’ll be releasing over 15 minutes of in-game Live Mode footage (with complete UI) in the next two weeks.

Comments

• Options
    Nintendo277Nintendo277 Posts: 304 Member
    edited July 2014
    I didn't see that. How exciting! Thanks. :D
    Origin ID: Ogregames64
  • Options
    ImnotamooseImnotamoose Posts: 212 Member
    edited July 2014
    Bump.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited July 2014
    We’ll be releasing over 15 minutes of in-game Live Mode footage (with complete UI) in the next two weeks.

Yes, finally some actual game play. That's what everyone can agree about. Show us the game. :lol:
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'll believe it's Live Mode footage (unretouched) when I see it. :roll:

I'd rather see a Live Broadcast like they did with the Store Worlds, where we watch them play the game in real-time for an hour and can ask questions while they're doing it. They could set up a channel on Twitch.tv and do it there...in fact, wasn't that where they did the Let's Play for Sims 1 Makin' Magic? Set a time, have someone monitor the chat for questions (and ban anyone spamming unrelated stuff) and go to it. Maybe even have several sessions, focusing on a different aspect each time. That might go a long way towards taking folks off the fence. (One of the players on my favorite baseball team has a Twitch.tv channel; he chats about things while playing Hearthstone. I have no idea what's going on in the game but listening to him chat is freakin' hilarious! 8) )
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)