Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAS demo is coming!!!! and FREE! :DDD

Okay this makes up for toddlers..........kind of.....not really....I'll get the free demo please.

http://simscommunity.net/the-sims-4-cas-demo-is-free-of-charge/

Still not convinced to get the game. We'll see.

Comments

• Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    edited July 2014
    YAY i hope we dont have to wait ages for them to release it as i really wanna have a go! plus i can see if my pc can run the graphics ok too before the game comes out giving me time to upgrade!
  • Options
    Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited July 2014
    Awesome that you will be able to save them so you can download them when you get the game! Bring on the demo!
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • Options
    jordan4240jordan4240 Posts: 172 New Member
    edited July 2014
    To me, it makes up for the toddlers. I'm extremely disappointed that there will be no toddlers, but I do not believe it's an essential feature for the base game. From the looks of the CAS videos, there is going to be a substantial amount of content in the base game, and brand new interactions which is enough for me.

Anyway, what kind of Sims will everyone be making in the demo? Your simself, celebrity, fictional character? Details please! :D
  • Options
    LADYBREELADYBREE Posts: 1
    edited July 2014
    :D Of Course im gonna make my simself.. im excited that their giving us a demo maybe then all these negative attitudes will subside and they are giving us a gameplay trailer finally.. so they are listening.. as sad as I am to see the toddlers and pools go.. im still super excited about the game.. :D
  • Options
    loosmaloosma Posts: 372 Member
    edited July 2014
    won't make up for toddlers just to get a free insight of something they've been only showing in the first place but I don't turn down free anything bwhaha xD
  • Options
    SophieDiddleSophieDiddle Posts: 578 Member
    edited July 2014
    Ooooh! Free is my favourite word! I agree it definitely doesn't make up for no toddlers, but hopefully this is a step in the right direction in regards to earning back the simmers respect.
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    edited July 2014
    YES!YES!YESYESYESYES!!!!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited July 2014
    Apparently they've been working on this demo for several months.

Grant Rodiek @SimGuruGrant · 4h
    So many members of our team have been working SO HARD for months to make this CAS demo. I'm so excited to see their hard work pay off.
  • Options
    phineas1920phineas1920 Posts: 935 Member
    edited July 2014
    Wow! It's great to come home to some good news for a change! I'm really excited to get a demo for CAS. I wonder how soon is soon to EA though.
    5fhzzo.jpg
  • Options
    Sirjohn4420Sirjohn4420 Posts: 421 Member
    edited July 2014
    steve7859 wrote:
    YAY i hope we dont have to wait ages for them to release it as i really wanna have a go! plus i can see if my pc can run the graphics ok too before the game comes out giving me time to upgrade!

well they said it would come out later this summer ( on simsvip) so i am thinking August at latest. and in 2 weeks we get a game play video 15 mins long........I am glad they responded at least of course sounds like more excuses but i will wait to see the demo and game play trailer to see where i stand now. THEY both better be good and worth it.
    2v9ekhx.gif
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    edited July 2014
    When? August 31st?
  • Options
    kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    edited July 2014
    jimmysnan wrote:
    When? August 31st?

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    HegginHeggin Posts: 69 Member
    edited July 2014
    Apparently they've been working on this demo for several months.

Grant Rodiek @SimGuruGrant · 4h
    So many members of our team have been working SO HARD for months to make this CAS demo. I'm so excited to see their hard work pay off.

I hope that's not on the expense of Toddlers :/

:P
  • Options
    Zppy972Zppy972 Posts: 568 Member
    edited July 2014
    If its free its for me lmao.
  • Options
    KatzcKatzc Posts: 506 Member
    edited July 2014
    Yeah my fear is the demo will come out Sept. 1st! I'd like to have the free demo Waaay before the release of the game. I've already pre-ordered, but I'd like to try the CAS out before the game is released.
  • Options
    AsuraAsura Posts: 300 Member
    edited July 2014
    DEMOS are FREE OMG! what has the world come to??
  • Options
    piccprincesspiccprincess Posts: 650 Member
    edited July 2014
    jimmysnan wrote:
    When? August 31st?

September 1st ;)
  • Options
    gamekittengamekitten Posts: 2,606 Member
    edited July 2014
    Nice way to try and quell the masses of negative feedback. I see what you did there EA.

Instead of working once more on the gutted Sims 4, you made a demo of a already abused featured of Sims 4 in your very lacking advertisement.

But, I am not fooled. But props to you, because I see what you did there.
  • Options
    xladyjxladyj Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'll probably make my simself and see if any celebrities are easier to make with the new CAS.