Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Reduced Price in UK

So Was looking on games website and see the sims 4 has been reduced from £44.99 down to £38.00. Its been a very long timer since i have seen a pc game reduced before its released. Here is the link. http://www.game.co.uk/en/The+Sims+4+Limited+Edition-243526?cm_vc=Cat_1

Comments

• Options
    phineas1920phineas1920 Posts: 935 Member
    edited July 2014
    Now all I need is for it to go on sale in the US! Maybe EA is doing more damage control by dropping the price some?
    5fhzzo.jpg
  • Options
    Kll900Kll900 Posts: 4 New Member
    edited July 2014
    It was already £38 on Amazon...
  • Options
    Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member
    edited July 2014
    I guess they are getting desperate, although that's not much of a price drop.
  • Options
    pecardo22294pecardo22294 Posts: 89 Member
    edited July 2014
    I was thinking about it but 84.99 just seems so much for just the usb thing. Mmmmmm
  • Options
    lillypad77lillypad77 Posts: 94
    edited July 2014
    As said before it's been £38 on amazon for a while.
    Game being on sale surprises me, but I guess they're just matching amazon. I'd go with game over amazon if I cared about pre-ordering, since I've found new games get delivered the day before release more often than not.
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    edited July 2014
    Now all I need is for it to go on sale in the US! Maybe EA is doing more damage control by dropping the price some?
    damage control was the first thing that popped into my head :)
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    phineas1920phineas1920 Posts: 935 Member
    edited July 2014
    Simpkin wrote:
    damage control was the first thing that popped into my head :)

We must not be mad enough here in the US. They haven't reduced our price yet. Now I've got a great reason to move to the UK and live. lol
    5fhzzo.jpg