Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Woohoo places in ts4?

I wonder how many we ll have. Graham said on Twitter los of woohoo for all.

The only places confirmed so far are the bed and shower. I wonder if there will be more.

Comments

• Options
    kovu0207kovu0207 Posts: 6,209 Member
    edited June 2014
    I was really hoping the rocket would be one :D
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
  • Options
    WhitneysimWhitneysim Posts: 554 Member
    edited June 2014
    I reckon it would have been awesome if they could have done it on the paddle steamer or the tram, but that's only décor, so that's out :cry: , maybe in the cinema? I dunno, its a bit hard really w/out knowing what the whole world looks like and what is and isn't décor and rabbit holes and open lots!!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,408 Member
    edited June 2014
    Oh yeah I forgot about the rocket.

Simsvip fact page on ts4 mentions the shower.
  • Options
    LovenVincentLovenVincent Posts: 1,222 Member
    edited June 2014
    Well lets see :D idk about what isnt but i could name alot of places i would like to see lol

car (kinda like the sims 2 you could)
    shower (clearly lol)
    hmm well most of the sims 3 places as well,those were cool.
    tents,hay,tombs even.
    the only hard part about this subject is that it has to be some place covered lol or else i could say-
    pool tables
    kitchen counters
    bathtub

yeah not so T rated XD haha :lol:
    0sig_YunaTidus_animated.gif

Origin: Damian_Nyx
  • Options
    medivialprincessmedivialprincess Posts: 774 Member
    edited June 2014
    Well lets see :D idk about what isnt but i could name alot of places i would like to see lol

shower (clearly lol)
    tents,hay,tombs even.
    the only hard part about this subject is that it has to be some place covered lol or else i could say-
    pool tables
    kitchen counters
    bathtub

Why did those last 3 make me think of 50 shades of gray. :shock: 50 shades of sims : The red room collection :mrgreen: lol
    tumblr_m4hniaS8fX1r3l7cvo1_500.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2014

shower (clearly lol)
    tents,hay,tombs even.
    pool tables
    kitchen counters
    bathtub

Why did those last 3 make me think of 50 shades of gray. :shock: 50 shades of sims : The red room collection :mrgreen: lol

i have no idea lol :lol: o_O heard alot about it from others but know zero myself (50 shades of gray) i just have a..um k.i.n.k.y brain lol *shrugs* idk

• Options
    Pandagirl9449Pandagirl9449 Posts: 911 Member
    edited June 2014
    Ontop of the washing machine ;) oh yeah...in the fridge, yasss...on the sofa to the floor to the dining table....yassssss.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    ...in the fridge, yasss...

HAHA! :lol:

Awesome ideas tho lol ;)

• Options
    edited June 2014

shower (clearly lol)
    tents,hay,tombs even.
    pool tables
    kitchen counters
    bathtub

i have no idea lol :lol: o_O heard alot about it from others but know zero myself (50 shades of gray) i just have a..um ***** brain lol *shrugs* idk

lol I got the collection for my 18th birthday on my nook. But that named several spots in those books lol 8) Maybe that will give some modders an idea or two :mrgreen:
  • Options
    IMeepIMeep Posts: 1,635 Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm hoping for car woohoo!

We aren't getting car woohoo because we aren't getting cars. :roll:
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    IMeep wrote:

they haven't confirmed that. and if you look at some pictures you can see a car driving down the road.
  • Options
    IMeepIMeep Posts: 1,635 Member
    edited June 2014
    IMeep wrote:

they haven't confirmed that. and if you look at some pictures you can see a car driving down the road.

Just because they haven't confirmed it doesn't mean it's included. Graham recently spoke about CAS never ever being added. They still have yet to speak on Ghosts. They are taking their time releasing info so as to not incite a raging crapstorm
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    IMeep wrote:
    IMeep wrote:

Just because they haven't confirmed it doesn't mean it's included. Graham recently spoke about CAS never ever being added. They still have yet to speak on Ghosts. They are taking their time releasing info so as to not incite a raging crapstorm

yes but also not confirming doesn't mean it isn't either. same for ghosts. We don't know so we can't fully judge. There could also be several reasons for not releasing info they could not be allowed, waiting till its closer, etc. We just don't know.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    IMeep wrote:
    IMeep wrote:

SO DUDE,what are the places you would like to see woohoo added? i gave a list :) let me hear your ideas.

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Since i'm at fault for side tracking... woo hoo places i'd like would be closet, elevator, hot tub, and i'd like the return is the hay stack :mrgreen:

it censored woo hoo :shock:
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Since i'm at fault for side tracking... woo hoo places i'd like would be closet, elevator, hot tub, and i'd like the return is the hay stack :mrgreen:

o_O :lol: thats crazy lol closet sounds cool :D

• Options
    edited June 2014

o_O :lol: thats crazy lol closet sounds cool :D

i think it was in apartment life for sims 2. I only got to play it a short time before I had to give it back. hen my friend gave it to me but I have a mac he gave me the pc version 8) they never made apartment life for mac. :cry:
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hi, CLP, I have a request for you. I remember you said you were taking a vacation the week this game comes out. I wonder if you will do a 'Let's Play' over on Youtube? I would like to see some honest Let's Play videos, since a lot of things I wanted back in the game are a lot of things you wanted, too. But probably not going to happen for the base game.

You know when you first load the neighborhood and starting playing your Sims just to give players and idea what you feel is improved and what you feel isn't or you really miss as you take your Sim through a regular day. I think it would be fun to hear from you in one of those type of videos. You are pretty sensible about what you hope would be in the game and what you are willing to wait for in an EP. I think you would be a good Simmer to do this for some of us who are upset and don't know whether this game is worth the price of not getting a lot of things back in the base. I know I would really enjoy it if you did do a Let's Play Video.

Also, I'm not allowed to give shout outs, so I hope you don't mind me asking you here in this thread. Just a regular Sim day and how everything works and what you like and don't like your first week of playing the game. Thanks!
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.