Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I am not disappointed.

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    clynnc19clynnc19 Posts: 323 Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm not really disappointed about the toddlers and pools being taken out either. I'm sure they'll get added in eventually, we just have to be patient. Right now I'm mainly excited about building and seeing what changes they've made to the series. I don't want to spend all this money for the game and expansions just to end up with the same thing I had in the Sims 3.
  • Options
    mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    edited June 2014
    I WAS disappointed, because it was the first time I felt negative about the game. But toddlers and pools don't interest me any more and I think TS4 will have more cool features than the stupid ones. :mrgreen:
    By the way: I have never played with pools in TS.
    Accualy I hate swimming in real life and I don't know why I give every household a pool.
    Maybe for the nice looking? :XD:
  • Options
    allisoneg02allisoneg02 Posts: 2,870 Member
    edited June 2014
    I won't say I wasn't upset or am not disappointed but I would rather they take their time and give us what we really want down the line rather then just throwing them in there at the last minute. Either way people are going to complain. So even if they DID add toddlers and pools but with the bare minimum like sims 3 would people really be satisfied? Nope! So we'd end up having an EP expanding on them later down the line like Generations, Seasons and Island Paradise. Pretty sure at this point they know they aren't going to please everyone but then again is that ever really possible?
    - Check out my youtube channel and my sims 4 legacy on tumblr-
    alliesim02
    The Scott Legacy