Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THREAD CLOSED--- Please visit us in our July home--- link in post one

Comments

• Options
    jenny0786jenny0786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    edited June 2014
    Zoo your newest build is lovely. I could see it nestled in the woods somewhere or in a small country town :D I am ashamed to say that I have not gone over the last Zoo U class :( My hubby's co worker up and quit on Sunday. So Monday and yesterday I went and helped him at the hog farm.

On another note I cannot wait for my request to be claimed. I am so excited!

HUGS to everyone!
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited June 2014
    Sydmc18 your 4 bedroom home for Aurora Skies is ready

I have only used Base Game and Aurora Skies for this one.

ROCK RIDGE
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8298867

Screenshot-10_zpsf0fdc46d.jpg

Screenshot-5_zpsfd3b260c.jpg

Screenshot-6_zpsb872be7d.jpg

Screenshot-23_zps87b6cf9b.jpg

Screenshot-31_zps1a24a48a.jpg

More photos at http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/750/581206.page
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hi Anette, I am going to take on this project

Claim this one thanks

Date: April 1, 2014
    Username: anettesb
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Festival Grounds/Park for Hidden Springs(using some of the circus themed items from the store)
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Friend request sent June 26th
    Anette please contact me here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/240/643860.page

• Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    edited June 2014
    Beautiful buildings, Cmnshtr, Zoo and Glenkarri :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Great work. Rec´d :D
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited June 2014
    Glenkarri wrote:

Claim this one thanks

Description: Festival Grounds/Park for Hidden Springs(using some of the circus themed items from the store)
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Anette please contact me here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/240/643860.page

squeee :mrgreen:
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    edited June 2014
    My goodness you lovely teammates you all are doing awesome work!! Got them all Rec'd!!
  • Options
    waynesshopwaynesshop Posts: 74 Member
    edited June 2014
    You guys never cease to amaze me with your talent and creativity!!! This last set of builds is gorgeous! :)
  • Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited June 2014
    Cmnshtr wrote:
    Wishonmeh05, I have completed your build.

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8296171

More Pics Here

IMAGES

Gorgeous build! The architecture is really great on this one, I love the front and back both.

Zoo
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    MsPrissy88 wrote:
    Request Form (Community Lot)

Username: MsPrissy

Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank): Whoever would be available! :D

Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): RESORT

Which EPs and SPs do you have? ALL EPs, and only the first 5 SPs

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? I have the Limited Showtime EP

Lot size (dimensions): (w)56 x (h) 42

Public restrooms? YES

Favorite color schemes: Tropical colors please. After all, it IS a resort! :lol:

Colors you dislike: Really dark colors

Do you want it furnished and decorated? YES Please

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? SURE!

Please list the Store content that can be used: NO STORE, please

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: NONE - I don't own anything like that

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? NOT in an EA world, but *my own* created world --- Misty Falls Getaway

Link to specific building or plan: http://www.lagoonabeachresort.com/admin/uploads/3669The_Spa_Resort_205.jpg

Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? Outdoor swimming pool/bar, maybe a small exercise room, just a spot (or two) for parking

Additional instructions? If there is a way to have some "L" shaped stairs (i think that's what they're called), I would definitely appreciate that! I would like 6 bedrooms. And IF there's a way to make the building like a "wrap-around"; have the bedrooms wrap around an upper floor? (i'll let whoever takes this project think of a design)

THANK YOU to whoever would be willing to take on this project! I'm not good at building something like this. :)

Hi, Prissy!

I put your request into our Open Requests list, but I don't think anyone is going to be able to make a lot with that odd lot size. We can make something with standard lot dimensions for EA worlds and that is all. What we CAN do is to make a smaller lot (one as close in size as possible to what you have) and then you can place it on the lot that you have in mind. I understand that you are placing it into a world that you made, so you have access to unusual lot dimensions since you used CAW.

Unless I hear back from you, I will assume that this plan is fine with you.

Zoo (Team Secretary for June)

SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    jenny0786 wrote:
    Zoo your newest build is lovely. I could see it nestled in the woods somewhere or in a small country town :D I am ashamed to say that I have not gone over the last Zoo U class :( My hubby's co worker up and quit on Sunday. So Monday and yesterday I went and helped him at the hog farm.

On another note I cannot wait for my request to be claimed. I am so excited!

HUGS to everyone!

Thanks, Jenny!

And don't worry, Zoo U will be there when you are off the farm! :mrgreen:
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Glenkarri wrote:
    Sydmc18 your 4 bedroom home for Aurora Skies is ready

I have only used Base Game and Aurora Skies for this one.

ROCK RIDGE
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8298867

IMAGES

More photos at http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/750/581206.page

Great build, GK! It is amazing that you used only Aurora Skies and base game-- that is an extra challenge and it turned out really pretty.

SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    waynesshop wrote:
    You guys never cease to amaze me with your talent and creativity!!! This last set of builds is gorgeous! :)

THANK YOU! We really try our best to make it worth your wait.

Zoo
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Our thread is up to date!
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    ObviouSecretObviouSecret Posts: 233 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hello there! So, I've changed my request from a gym to a resort. Thank you!

Keep up the beautiful work, guys! :D

Edit: Of course! Just after she updates! Do I have timing or what? :roll: :lol:
  • Options
    KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    edited June 2014
    anettesb wrote:
    Glenkarri wrote:

Claim this one thanks

Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to stop in and let you all know I am still alive - sleep deprived, cranky, flu-ish - but still alive. I received the news this morning that my foster son will be released from hospital next week. As a parent, these past couple of weeks have been some of the toughest of my life. I am beyond relieved that he will be back home soon.

I want to throw out a special THANK YOU to Glenkarri (Vicki) for so generously taking over the Festival lot build that I had started and also to Anettesb for being so understanding and compassionate about the fact I had to abandon her build.

If anyone ever wanted to know what it means to be part of a Team - then look no further than DNA for the answer! To be part of a group of such talented, friendly people is a true blessing. To know that when the chips are down, every person on this Team has your back - well, it leaves you with a sense of humbled awe.

These are people, who for the most part, have never met in real life, yet over time and through emails, comments left here and elsewhere and the occasional phone call - have formed bonds of friendship stronger than some we might have in RL!

I, for one, can honestly say I am both honoured and proud to be part of something so amazing as the DNA Team!

To you all - I say THANK YOU!!

xx *hugs* xx

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited June 2014
    Kaztomp wrote:
    anettesb wrote:
    Glenkarri wrote:

Claim this one thanks

Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to stop in and let you all know I am still alive - sleep deprived, cranky, flu-ish - but still alive. I received the news this morning that my foster son will be released from hospital next week. As a parent, these past couple of weeks have been some of the toughest of my life. I am beyond relieved that he will be back home soon.

I want to throw out a special THANK YOU to Glenkarri (Vicki) for so generously taking over the Festival lot build that I had started and also to Anettesb for being so understanding and compassionate about the fact I had to abandon her build.

If anyone ever wanted to know what it means to be part of a Team - then look no further than DNA for the answer! To be part of a group of such talented, friendly people is a true blessing. To know that when the chips are down, every person on this Team has your back - well, it leaves you with a sense of humbled awe.

These are people, who for the most part, have never met in real life, yet over time and through emails, comments left here and elsewhere and the occasional phone call - have formed bonds of friendship stronger than some we might have in RL!

I, for one, can honestly say I am both honoured and proud to be part of something so amazing as the DNA Team!

xx *hugs* xx

So happy he is doing better

you just take care of you and your little ones

It be interesting how this lot will work with 3 peoples take on it.
    Very happy that your work is being used as the base for Glenkarri's.

and yes the DNA is an amazing team, it shines true how well you work with each other and how much you like each other in teh way you comunicat both with each other and all us demanding custumors.
    Thank you to the whle of DNA

hugs Anette
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    TiaBaddTiaBadd Posts: 104 Member
    edited June 2014
    Updated my request
  • Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    edited June 2014
    MsPrissy88 wrote:

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? I have the Limited Showtime EP

Public restrooms? YES

Favorite color schemes: Tropical colors please. After all, it IS a resort! :lol:

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: NONE - I don't own anything like that

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? NOT in an EA world, but *my own* created world --- Misty Falls Getaway

Link to specific building or plan: http://www.lagoonabeachresort.com/admin/uploads/3669The_Spa_Resort_205.jpg

Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? Outdoor swimming pool/bar, maybe a small exercise room, just a spot (or two) for parking

Additional instructions? If there is a way to have some "L" shaped stairs (i think that's what they're called), I would definitely appreciate that! I would like 6 bedrooms. And IF there's a way to make the building like a "wrap-around"; have the bedrooms wrap around an upper floor? (i'll let whoever takes this project think of a design)

THANK YOU to whoever would be willing to take on this project! I'm not good at building something like this. :)

Hi, Prissy!

I put your request into our Open Requests list, but I don't think anyone is going to be able to make a lot with that odd lot size. We can make something with standard lot dimensions for EA worlds and that is all. What we CAN do is to make a smaller lot (one as close in size as possible to what you have) and then you can place it on the lot that you have in mind. I understand that you are placing it into a world that you made, so you have access to unusual lot dimensions since you used CAW.

Ok - How about this then? Can someone build my resort on a 50x50 lot then? But using the "42" as the height dimension? I'll just have to do some road re-routing to make it fit in the space that's reserved for it. Since there will be 8 spaces left, can *those* be left for whatever landscaping (flowers, parking spots - or whatever) in the front? (and for whatever else whoever builds this wants to put in)
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited June 2014
    MsPrissy88 wrote:
    MsPrissy88 wrote:

Public restrooms? YES

Hi, Prissy!

Ok - How about this then? Can someone build my resort on a 50x50 lot then? But using the "42" as the height dimension? I'll just have to do some road re-routing to make it fit in the space that's reserved for it. Since there will be 8 spaces left, can *those* be left for whatever landscaping (flowers, parking spots - or whatever) in the front? (and for whatever else whoever builds this wants to put in)

Hi, Prissy!

Sure, just go into your original request and edit it to say 50 X 50 and put everything about the eight spaces and how you want that handled into a note beside the lot dimensions. You and the builder who claims the build may need to have a conversation about exactly what is needed.

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited June 2014
    Kaztomp wrote:
    anettesb wrote:
    Glenkarri wrote:

Claim this one thanks

Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Hi everyone,

xx *hugs* xx

Hi, Kaz! Thank God that Trent is doing well and coming home! I know his mommy is going to be pretty happy about that.

By the way, D.N.A. is lucky to have you! If one of us needed a hand, you would be the first to lend it. We love you, too. :wink:

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    mvandemvande Posts: 8,587 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hey everyone!

My brother is playing some video game and he keeps yelling about Anubis, so I thought of simming. Well that led me to wanting to stop by and say hi! The last time I stopped by was March, gosh that was long ago! Wait, woah, has DNA really been around for 2 1/2 years? That's insane, just yesterday I was asked if I wanted to be a part of if. Wow. You guys are still doing great things. <3 I hope everything is good with everyone and just hi!

MV
    Still a monster!

p.s. one thing I normally forget when I come back is that I'm not supposed to sign my real name or anything. :P

• Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hey Zoo! :D

I saw your reply and changed my original post to reflect what you suggested. I'm heading into CAW and change that area to fit the now requested lot size. Thanks for the suggestion!

Prissy
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    princenigma2princenigma2 Posts: 260 New Member
    edited June 2014
    :mrgreen:

Hey DNA Team!!!

It has been almost a year since I was last here on the Forums, which is startling to me, so I thought I'd drop by and say hi!

As always I am amazed by the insane amount of creativity and talent that blossoms every day here, and I should know, having had a request made on here ages ago beautifully accepted, completed and astoundingly received from Taryn.

Been on a Rec'ing spree lately of all the latest and greatest (i.e. all of them) creations from the team and hope to see many more fabulous creations from you all soon!

Probably not many of y'all will remember me lol, it was so long ago I was on here! But I just thought I'd stop by and say hello, since I'm hoping to get back into Simming very soon with the arrival of my new laptop!!!

~ Prince E
  • Options
    Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member
    edited June 2014
    Time for a new request...YAY!!

Username: Wishonmeh05

Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):

Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Live Show Venue

Which EPs and SPs do you have? All

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? KP

Lot size (dimensions): Whatever is necessary

Public restrooms? Yes

Favorite color schemes: Blues, Greens, Purples

Colors you dislike: Orange

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes

Please list the Store content that can be used: Any

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: N/A

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Moonlight Falls

Link to specific building or plan:

Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? While I would like this to be classified as a Live Show Venue, I would really like it to encompass many things. It needs a stage so it is definitely a show venue. I would also like it to have a bar (showtime bar) and possibly a dance floor and bubble bar. It would be great if there could also be a floor that has a bowling alley and arcade games and photobooth (so while mom and dad are catching a show, the kids can go and play).
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    edited June 2014
    :mrgreen:

Hey DNA Team!!!

It has been almost a year since I was last here on the Forums, which is startling to me, so I thought I'd drop by and say hi!

As always I am amazed by the insane amount of creativity and talent that blossoms every day here, and I should know, having had a request made on here ages ago beautifully accepted, completed and astoundingly received from Taryn.

Been on a Rec'ing spree lately of all the latest and greatest (i.e. all of them) creations from the team and hope to see many more fabulous creations from you all soon!

Probably not many of y'all will remember me lol, it was so long ago I was on here! But I just thought I'd stop by and say hello, since I'm hoping to get back into Simming very soon with the arrival of my new laptop!!!

~ Prince E

Hey Prince E! Nonsense we remember you dear!! I remember all those story's also! Will you be writing those again? I would love to see more!!