Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(Resolved Issue)

Remember when we were told there would be a woohoo skill about a year ago? SimGuruGrant confirmed there is none. EAxis lied to us.

Comments

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,551 Member
    edited June 2014
    if there are none then i would say this is good news (no woohoo skill that is)
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    cooli02000cooli02000 Posts: 1,974 Member
    edited June 2014
    I know, but they still lied...
  • Options
    Innuendo21Innuendo21 Posts: 655 Member
    edited June 2014
    They didn't lie, things change. It's to keep people like Memina11 happy who think it is too risqué for a Sims game.
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    edited June 2014
    If I had a nice, big, juicy, pizza in front of me now, I'm sure EA would extend a paw and simply swipe it as my teeth proceed to crash against each other and shatter into a million pieces.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    and they might be changing something else too... that we didn't know about
  • Options
    Innuendo21Innuendo21 Posts: 655 Member
    edited June 2014
    plopppo wrote:
    If I had a nice, big, juicy, pizza in front of me now, I'm sure EA would extend a paw and simply swipe it as my teeth proceed to crash against each other and shatter into a million pieces.
    I hope you are planning to work that off at the gym soon. With the new emotions, you can channel your anger into an "angry workout".
  • Options
    knh330knh330 Posts: 1,593 Member
    edited June 2014
    Is there proof of this somewhere?

Edit: Found it.
  • Options
    kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    edited June 2014
    Memina11 wrote:
    if there are none then i would say this is good news (no woohoo skill that is)

Of course you would. :roll:

Anyway, what's new? I don't trust a thing that EA says about this game. The only way to know for sure is if they implemented anything they "confirmed" is by playing the game. And since we have no live demo, we don't even know what's in the game.

I have a headache. Sick of EA's bull****.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Innuendo21 wrote:
    They didn't lie, things change. It's to keep people like Memina11 happy who think it is too risqué for a Sims game.

Exactly. This makes me absolutley livid. They are taking things out because they are dumbing down the game and making it like MySims just like they did with TS3. I miss the crude humor, the dirty raunchiness, the sexual innuendos from TS2. Not some Barbie & Ken game. Adding the Woohoo skill was an awesome way to bring that back from TS2. But no, they decided to back pedal AGAIN because they're afraid of pushing boundaries.

• Options
    Blue_Moon_LoverBlue_Moon_Lover Posts: 503 Member
    edited June 2014
    kirby356 wrote:
    Innuendo21 wrote:

Exactly. This makes me absolutley livid. They are taking things out because they are dumbing down the game and making it like MySims just like they did with TS3. I miss the crude humor, the dirty raunchiness, the sexual innuendos from TS2. Not some Barbie & Ken game. Adding the Woohoo skill was an awesome way to bring that back from TS2. But no, they decided to back pedal AGAIN because they're afraid of pushing boundaries.

"Not some Barbie and Ken game?" Look at your avatar, dude. :D
  • Options
    IcySlashIcySlash Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited June 2014
    kirby356 wrote:
    Innuendo21 wrote:

Agreed.
  • Options
    GarvelleGrantGarvelleGrant Posts: 390 Member
    edited June 2014
    I use my imagination for the Woohoo skill, if its not in the game I make it soo... I'm so dirty minded... but I did see a tweet saying that it was considered then removed

Sexy Socialite

1KuFGd.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    IcySlash wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:
    Innuendo21 wrote:

Agreed.

I'm not cancelling my preorder, I just wish they gave us more info. The lack of info is driving me crazy, and I hope when they give us more info, they're not like Oops, things change.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    kirby356 wrote:
    Innuendo21 wrote:

"Not some Barbie and Ken game?" Look at your avatar, dude. :D

Well, I use CC skin, hair, eyes, etc, because if I don't my sims end up looking like pudding faced 🐸🐸🐸🐸.

But I will say this. I need to update my avatar anyway. It does look a little Ken like. :lol:
  • Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 7,000 Member
    edited June 2014
    Cooli02000,

They didn't lie. They were going to include it, but they ended up removing it because people felt uncomfortable about it, and they were worried that it would effect the game's content rating.

UPDATE: Woohoo Skill Removed From The Sims 4
    http://simsvip.com/2014/06/23/update-woohoo-skill-removed-from-the-sims-4/
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Damienf519 wrote:
    Cooli02000,

They didn't lie. They were going to include it, but they ended up removing it because people felt uncomfortable about it, and they were worried that it would effect the game's content rating.

Yeah, they're back pedaling because they're afraid that the 12 year olds playing it will run and tell their mommy and daddy about how this game is "inappropriate". They're basically turning this into TS3: dumbed down, MySims type of game.

The game is looking more like this, every time they give out new info:

215px-ESRB_E10%2B.svg.png
  • Options
    MiamineMiamine Posts: 731 Member
    edited June 2014
    cooli02000 wrote:
    Remember when we were told there would be a woohoo skill about a year ago? SimGuruGrant confirmed there is none. EAxis lied to us.

Nope, but I remember very strongly, them telling us this is an UNFINISHED GAME, and reminding us very clearly that they are still working and EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. I also remember people demanding video's and demo's, and getting upset by the message that EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE on the bottom.

I also remember how the fans scream cried and demanded, any news, all pictures, all information about everything... NO MATTER IF THAT UNTIL IT'S FINISHED NOBODY KNOWS IF WILL ACTUALLY MAKE IT INTO THE GAME. Showing fans a demo is the wrong thing now, because you will cry again, and say, the demo is different for the game that I payed for.

If you don't understand what happens when people are making things, stay out of the kitchen and wait until the cake is finished and comes out of the oven.
    SIMS 3:YOU’VE NEVER SEEN THE SIMS LIKE THIS BEFORE! This #1 bestselling award-winner* is better than ever on iPhone and iPod. Contains direct links to the Internet; Collects data though third party ad serving analytics technology. EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    kirby356 wrote:
    Damienf519 wrote:
    Cooli02000,

Yeah, they're back pedaling because they're afraid that the 12 year olds playing it will run and tell their mommy and daddy about how this game is "inappropriate". They're basically turning this into TS3: dumbed down, MySims type of game.

The game is looking more like this, every time they give out new info:

215px-ESRB_E10%2B.svg.png

Damienf519, I realize that now, but I'm still disappointed because they could next say that things change about the toddlers being in the game.
  • Options
    GumPlyr123GumPlyr123 Posts: 295 Member
    edited June 2014
    kirby356 wrote:
    Innuendo21 wrote:

Just because woohoo skill isn't there doesn't necessarily means that they didn't bring back the crude humor, the dirty raunchiness and the sexual innuendos from TS2.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Okay, I've decided that I'm sticking with my preorder because I want to experience it myself.
  • Options
    rebekah512rebekah512 Posts: 881 Member
    edited June 2014
    cooli02000 wrote:

Things change in the development process. that's what it is for.

I think it would have been a great addition to the game, but such is life.

IOW, calm down.
  • Options
    korsetkorset Posts: 398 Member
    edited June 2014
    if you want a woohoio skill just use a mod or create it yourself idk sims fans were such crybabies
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    rebekah512 wrote:
    cooli02000 wrote:

Things change in the development process. that's what it is for.

I think it would have been a great addition to the game, but such is life.

IOW, calm down.

That's already old. I already said that I'm sticking with my preorder and then I didn't do anything after that. Lol you're late :lol:
  • Options
    rebekah512rebekah512 Posts: 881 Member
    edited June 2014
    So I see. :)

Happy simming.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    rebekah512 wrote:
    So I see. :)

Happy simming.

Happy simming to you too! :)