Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please no more Jobs for just NPC! I want my Sims to be Maids!!!

I'm fed up with the jobs just for NPC!!! I want my Sims to be Maids cleaning other Sims houses and wearing the cute Miad uniform and Baristas working at the local Java Hut serving instead of waiting in the line, I don't want them to just Moonlight as Mixologist I want them to be the Mixologist!!! I want them to work at the Resorts and be called out for Repairs, I want them to be able to get money by Babysitting as Teens working for a familiar family rather than working part time at the spa, I want the little kiddies to be able to deliver the papers and adults deliver mail... Anyone else frustrated with this? I really hope The Sims 4 has equal job opportunists for NPC and my Sims... Dreaming of an Alien Maid *sigh* :cry:

Comments

• Options
    LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    edited June 2014
    I agree. That would be fun. I would like it if it gave the option to do the work yourself or have your sim autonomously work
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    DaQueen84DaQueen84 Posts: 400 New Member
    edited June 2014
    I'd like teens to be able to babysit and deliver pizzas.
  • Options
    h2onailsh2onails Posts: 155 Member
    edited June 2014
    ohhh that all sounds fun! totally agree :thumbup: i would love to wear the maid outfit .. totally wanna be a maid now and see how dirty other sims houses get
    selfish and lazy and greedy
  • Options
    eq1984eq1984 Posts: 80 Member
    edited June 2014
    Yes to this. Kind of like a return to the slacker career path.

Plumbers too, it just makes sense.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited June 2014
    moo11x wrote:
    I'm fed up with the jobs just for NPC!!! I want my Sims to be Maids cleaning other Sims houses and wearing the cute Miad uniform and Baristas working at the local Java Hut serving instead of waiting in the line, I don't want them to just Moonlight as Mixologist I want them to be the Mixologist!!! I want them to work at the Resorts and be called out for Repairs, I want them to be able to get money by Babysitting as Teens working for a familiar family rather than working part time at the spa, I want the little kiddies to be able to deliver the papers and adults deliver mail... Anyone else frustrated with this? I really hope The Sims 4 has equal job opportunists for NPC and my Sims... Dreaming of an Alien Maid *sigh* :cry:

Uh, no, I would hate being a maid in the TS4. I have played games where sort of 'Sim' is the maid, it's called Nanny Mania 1 and 2. I don't mind the jobs if my Sim can walk in to relieve the person behind the bars or to sell the coffee, but I hated the part time jobs in TS3. I like how it was setup in TS2 because I could earn some extra money for my Sim then quit anytime I felt like it. Just walk away with my cash, go to the clothes' store with my extra to buy a new outfit, oh, well, no purchasing clothes in a clothing store in TS4. :cry:

But I really don't like all the Ambs. type professions and maid would be one of the worst to me, (I'm sure some would like it) but been there done it in Nanny Mania 1 & 2.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    edited June 2014
    DaQueen84 wrote:
    I'd like teens to be able to babysit and deliver pizzas.

This! I would like my kids to be able to deliver newspaper, too.
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • Options
    SEAKASEAKA Posts: 592 New Member
    edited June 2014
    I'd love that. Not ambition style, I never liked those careers, but just to be able to do the jobs would be great.
  • Options
    moo11xmoo11x Posts: 1,155 Member
    edited June 2014
    Cinebar wrote:
    moo11x wrote:

Uh, no, I would hate being a maid in the TS4. I have played games where sort of 'Sim' is the maid, it's called Nanny Mania 1 and 2. I don't mind the jobs if my Sim can walk in to relieve the person behind the bars or to sell the coffee, but I hated the part time jobs in TS3. I like how it was setup in TS2 because I could earn some extra money for my Sim then quit anytime I felt like it. Just walk away with my cash, go to the clothes' store with my extra to buy a new outfit, oh, well, no purchasing clothes in a clothing store in TS4. :cry:

But I really don't like all the Ambs. type professions and maid would be one of the worst to me, (I'm sure some would like it) but been there done it in Nanny Mania 1 & 2.

Oh, I didn't phrase my meaning correctly... I hate Ambitions!!! I'm lazy and don't want to control my Sim... I just want her to work as a Maid autonomously I can see her but not control her until her days work is done... Believe me I would hate to control her during her shifts and the same with the other jobs... It would be as if they themselves have become NPC's for the job but back to playable after :mrgreen:
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited June 2014
    I want to be a tattoo artist and a real bartender, not just moonlight as well! :D

But yes I agree, would be fun to make a maid sim and have her a klepto...
    Oh the scandal!