Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Maternity Wear Sims 3 Store Set Petition Updated* 110 & Counting!!

Comments

• Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited June 2014
    This would be an awesome set and I definitely could use it.

Signed.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,574 Member
    edited June 2014
    I don't think I've signed yet, so here I am - signed :D
  • Options
    pixiegamerpixiegamer Posts: 1,729 Member
    edited June 2014
    Bumping this with a little speculation borrowed from my July Speculation Thread. :wink:

The full guesswork is detailed here, but to paraphrase for this thread:

--The past few months, we've seen the release of venues featuring build/buy objects. In fact, we have not had a set released since March, which, coincidentally, was also the last time we received CAS assets. Therefore, it's likely that July's release will be a CAS set.

--Parent's Day happens to fall on July 27. It's later in the month, and not exactly Mother's Day, but still potentially a good time to add maternity wear to the Store. July 27 is a Sunday, so the potential release date for a CAS maternity set would be July 24, the Thursday just before.

--Sets have traditionally been released the first Thursday of the month, but the first Thursday of July happens to be July 3rd. As the Fourth of July is just around the corner, and obviously a very major American holiday, it's possible we might get a themed free Store set (which we haven't seen since February!) for the occasion instead of a usual release.

:D
    Getting back into TS3! :smile:
  • Options
    MariesaliasMariesalias Posts: 1,954 Member
    edited June 2014
    I thought I had signed this but I don't see my name, so add me. We need new maternity clothes! Even if they just enabled already existing store stuff, I'd be happy. I can download CC of them already enabled but I don't need more CC in my game. :D
  • Options
    PearlDiva2PearlDiva2 Posts: 370 New Member
    edited June 2014
    Updated :D Happy Simming ♥
  • Options
    Only1whtrbbtOnly1whtrbbt Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited June 2014
    *signs*

Wait, did I sign this already?? Probably been mentioned before, but also a way to edit our maternity outfit (not usually a problem thought when running NRaas MC) would be handy. Just thinking of the plebs who still aren't enlightened as to the ways of Twallan.
  • Options
    tinydancer80tinydancer80 Posts: 282 Member
    edited June 2014
    Sign me up! Sign me up! :) Glad there's a petition here!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    WOOHOOOOooo!!! :D
    Thank you for all the new sigs.

This petition has been updated. 6/15/2014

Happy Simming everyone ♥
  • Options
    tinydancer80tinydancer80 Posts: 282 Member
    edited June 2014
    *Bump* in hopes of being added to the thread gathering all petitions in one place :)
  • Options
    pixiegamerpixiegamer Posts: 1,729 Member
    edited June 2014
    July's set will be a tea set... which was previously requested in a petition that amassed 47 signatures.

47. This petition has easily over twice that number, and yet this set hasn't been made.

It makes me steamed. :evil: I can't help but wonder if the Store team is playing favorites now. The stuff we got in March and June were also resultant of petitions with fewer signatures, and all three were started by the same person...

I really hope that isn't the case, but I'm certainly thinking it. :evil: :evil: :evil:

**EDIT: A very kind Simmer informed me yesterday that the tea set had been requested for a long time prior to the petition's being made. I respectfully retract my earlier statement. :oops:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Getting back into TS3! :smile:
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    pixiegamer wrote:
    July's set will be a tea set... which was previously requested in a petition that amassed 47 signatures.

47. This petition has easily over twice that number, and yet this set hasn't been made.

It makes me steamed. :evil: I can't help but wonder if the Store team is playing favorites now. The stuff we got in March and June were also resultant of petitions with fewer signatures, and all three were started by the same person...

I really hope that isn't the case, but I'm certainly thinking it. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ooo pixiegamer. I feel you. And I've thought about that a lot. I wonder if the store team just doesn't care, or isn't interested in making more CAS content. I know that we really aren't asking for much. There's not even PC that we are asking for. It's simple. Cute Maternity Clothes that we don't have to barf when we see our soon to be mommies change into.
    Mommies and women are important. Pregnancy is such a life changing thing for a woman, in a MACRO level, I'm asking the store team to honor this and honor our need for creativity and expression....
    With the announcement of Sims 4 final posting date I wonder if they will ever get the hint.
    Maybe we could ask the one who is making all the petitions to sign ours. Or start one that is similar to this one so it gets attention.

In the meantime it's a waiting game. But I love all the passionate simmers who have signed and really helped to boost support for this cause and the petition. I really appreciate all the help. The numbers do speak for themselves. So if the simgurus are reading this, you aren't listening to your simmers. if petitions that have less than 100 sigs get made into sets who are you really listening to? If you're listening at all?
    Even an update on whether or not this is a thought or concern for the development team would be nice. Something.

Sending a nice little bump. Let's hear something!
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited June 2014
    maybe some of the ideas that are being made are also ben twitted directly to the gurus... if any of you twitt you could do that
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    Amby316Amby316 Posts: 1,408 Member
    edited June 2014
    Add Amby316 please. I am Also interested in the Baby Shower Party option!!
  • Options
    Naley22Naley22 Posts: 1,147 Member
    edited June 2014
    pixiegamer wrote:

omg i got so ticked when i saw this too.. What the heck?!?! really, who gives a crap about a tea set. this is ridiculous.

i think maternity wear is much more important.. even the petitions for long hair or yoga would be better!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    anettesb wrote:
    maybe some of the ideas that are being made are also ben twitted directly to the gurus... if any of you twitt you could do that

Very true.
    I don't have a twitter and don't plan to create one. Maybe someone who has it can tweet?
    Sweetness.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Amby316 wrote:
    Add Amby316 please. I am Also interested in the Baby Shower Party option!!

You are added my dear.

Yes lol I love the baby shower idea but I do know that if push comes to shove can always have my mommies throw a party and then "receive" gifts lol.
    I love that they did gifts after simmies got married. I thought that was super cute.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Naley22 wrote:
    pixiegamer wrote:

omg i got so ticked when i saw this too.. What the heck?!?! really, who gives a crap about a tea set. this is ridiculous.

i think maternity wear is much more important.. even the petitions for long hair or yoga would be better!

Lol And I do love the long hair petition and the yoga petition. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    i think we need to make banners to go in our signatures!!

edit: how do i make a link again in my signature?
  • Options
    SeriphinaFyieSeriphinaFyie Posts: 3,506 Member
    edited June 2014
    I see that you linked the contest with the recolors, but I don't see the link with the full list of maternity enabled clothing. Hope this helps out some...

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/679991.page
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Naley22 wrote:
    i think we need to make banners to go in our signatures!!

edit: how do i make a link again in my signature?

To make a clickable link with text
    I needed to make spaces so it wouldn't do the code but that's the formula.
    Yes a banner would be beautiful! Absolutely Beautiful. Great idea N a l e y 22 :)

Words [ /url]
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited June 2014
    PearlDiva2 wrote:
    anettesb wrote:

Very true.
    I don't have a twitter and don't plan to create one. Maybe someone who has it can tweet?
    Sweetness.

I don't either

I know the last creations have been talked about for a long time though... but so have maternat wear and kids items and long hair.... so have most things....

in reality I think it is about catching the creators eye and inspire them...

so yes a siggy helps
    tweeting could help
    mention it could help
    even makeing creations for maternaty wear using what we got could help
    talking about it in the official thread for ideas could help
    posting pictures here could help

but in the end I think it is luck
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I have twitter! what should i write in my tweet?

edit. hows this? but only to the sims or the gurus too?

tweet.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    sorry for the double post but i just saw this on the tea set thread.
    pixiegamer wrote:
    Updated the first post to reflect the Twitter picture. And SimGuruTaterTot posted an official thread for this release as well (the topmost thread on this Store General forum).

So, now that July's content has been confirmed, anybody want to start an August thread? ;)

I don't foresee anyone guessing the August release. But it's going to be amazing.

i guess we wont be getting our set then either :(
  • Options
    NyosimNyosim Posts: 816 Member
    edited June 2014
    6rmxyv.png

[u r l =http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/733555.page][I M G]http://i61.tinypic.com/6rmxyv.png[/IMG][/url]

REMOVE THE SPACES IN THE FIRST URL AND IMG TAGS! This is the signature code! :-)

Also this thread was added to Petition Central
    900woh.png
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    thanks Nyosim!! looks great