Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

July focuses on everyone's favorite pastime *Updated Wednesday, July 2!

Comments

• Options
    Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited June 2014
    OH WOW. :shock:
  • Options
    tinydancer80tinydancer80 Posts: 282 Member
    edited June 2014
    YAY for tea! Still hoping for some sheep and llama's at the old mill to get wool to make into yarn and knit with :D perty please!

I too think sheep and llamas would be a fun add to the game :lol: I remember going to the zoo as a young girl, on a field trip, and we were given assignments to complete while there. We got to the llamas, and they walked up to us and began trying to eat our pencils and papers! I thought that was SO funny! Of course, sheep and goats are no different in that respect. It would be neat to see warm sweaters/coats/other clothing made from their wool in the game :)
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited June 2014
    YAY for tea! Still hoping for some sheep and llama's at the old mill to get wool to make into yarn and knit with :D perty please!

I too think sheep and llamas would be a fun add to the game :lol: I remember going to the zoo as a young girl, on a field trip, and we were given assignments to complete while there. We got to the llamas, and they walked up to us and began trying to eat our pencils and papers! I thought that was SO funny! Of course, sheep and goats are no different in that respect. It would be neat to see warm sweaters/coats/other clothing made from their wool in the game :)
    Hello tinydancer my dear :) I would love to see some sheep added to our game :) I am always keen to acquire more farm animals :) Here in NZ the sheep outnumber the people :lol:
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited June 2014

Hello tinydancer my dear :) I would love to see some sheep added to our game :) I am always keen to acquire more farm animals :) Here in NZ the sheep outnumber the people :lol:
    Llamas, and Welsh sheep was mentioned on here about a week or so ago. But I haven't seen anymore posts about that lately. :?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    sunman502 wrote:
    Well this thread had just exploded in the past few hours when I was offline. :shock: :mrgreen:
    Hello my lovely :) They do tend to do that when it is an exciting topic! :lol:
    I'll say My Dear! :lol:
  • Options
    poshiepie89poshiepie89 Posts: 111 Member
    edited June 2014
    Monet11 wrote:
    Question: can the tea set be put on different tables or is it all one object? (Love the table... just curious).
    I'm courthouse about this too. I love the table but I would love it if the tea set were something you could put on any table. Either way I'm just super excited for tea and learning more about this set as a whole. Maybe we'll even see a certain L-shaped staircase make its way back to the store if they worked the bugs out of it. Great Set already Store Team, and we haven't even seen the whole thing lol

L-shaped stairs would make me happy. So would an explanation as to why you are courthouse about this. :lol: :oops: I'm sorry if english isn't your first language. This is probably just a typo. But I find it very funny. :lol: (no offense meant) :D

Lol English is most definitely my first language, I have no idea why my auto correct on my iPad turned "curious" into "courthouse" but upon re-reading that post, I laughed too!
  • Options
    DianeTaylorDianeTaylor Posts: 701 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hello Kate! Hugs back!

Monet11 wrote:
    Question: can the tea set be put on different tables or is it all one object? (Love the table... just curious).
    I'm courthouse about this too. I love the table but I would love it if the tea set were something you could put on any table. Either way I'm just super excited for tea and learning more about this set as a whole. Maybe we'll even see a certain L-shaped staircase make its way back to the store if they worked the bugs out of it. Great Set already Store Team, and we haven't even seen the whole thing lol

L-shaped stairs would make me happy. So would an explanation as to why you are courthouse about this. :lol: :oops: I'm sorry if english isn't your first language. This is probably just a typo. But I find it very funny. :lol: (no offense meant) :D

Lol English is most definitely my first language, I have no idea why my auto correct on my iPad turned "curious" into "courthouse" but upon re-reading that post, I laughed too!

And I just thought it was some 'term' I wasn't familiar with!
    :lol::lol::lol: -ing at myself!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Monet11 wrote:

I have had that same problem with these spell checks, or what ever you want call them too. I often wonder who the heck programmed these auto corrects when they start messing up like that. Like just now when I was typing in programmed. I had spelled programmed with one M in it, and my computer just told me that that's incorrect. But the dictionary sitting near me has programmed spelled with two M's and one M. So who are you suppose to believe, the dictionary or the machine? :lol:
  • Options
    ThrippaThrippa Posts: 678 Member
    edited June 2014
    Wheee! Tea!

And a nine-page thread that didn't exist when I went to work. Gonna have fun trying to keep up with this one, I think!
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited June 2014
    Way to go send me into a panic :P ;)

Hi there!! :D Welcome back! :lol: Your presence has been noted and missed!
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited June 2014
    So this table has it's own interactions? Maybe in the future before the store closes we could get a table that adds romantic interactions like we had in ts2.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    So this table has it's own interactions? Maybe in the future before the store closes we could get a table that adds romantic interactions like we had in ts2.
    A table with a romantic interaction?! What an interesting idea! :? :D
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    sunman502 wrote:

Other people on here have mentioned they'd like to see one so maybe they could make it happen.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    sunman502 wrote:

Other people on here have mentioned they'd like to see one so maybe they could make it happen.
    They will make one if enough simmers ask for one. :wink::D
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Thrippa wrote:
    Wheee! Tea!

And a nine-page thread that didn't exist when I went to work. Gonna have fun trying to keep up with this one, I think!
    Exactly! :lol::lol:
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited June 2014

Hello Cat :) This table may have romantic interactions? :shock: Forgive my ignorance, but is the tea set joined to the table? I apologise if we have been told and I have missed this somewhere, or is it just the tea set and tray that is the pc item? *blush*
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    dizzydeedizzydee Posts: 1,269 Member
    edited June 2014
    sunman502 wrote:

With other tables? Or with chairs? Would they have burrito babies? Or wood they have legs? :wink: Is that why we have so many end tables?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    dizzydee wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:

With other tables? Or with chairs? Would they have burrito babies? Or wood they have legs? :wink: Is that why we have so many end tables?
    :lol::lol:
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited June 2014

Hello Cat :) This table may have romantic interactions? :shock: Forgive my ignorance, but is the tea set joined to the table? I apologise if we have been told and I have missed this somewhere, or is it just the tea set and tray that is the pc item? *blush*

From the way it read a few pages back the tea set is attached or connected to the table.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    dizzydee wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited June 2014
    OK, I'm wondering about the interactions coming with this tea set...

I suppose you can click on the tea set and have a choice of either: "have tea" or "have tea with..."

But, do sims autonomously chat with one another while sipping tea? Or, is it click-able interactions that you can line up, like click on the tea set and choose "gossip about others," "chat about different teas," "tell entertaining story," etc.

I would love to have click-able interactions like that...

HOWEVER,

I'd be willing to sacrifice that, if we can get a Japanese-style tea set, too. I really would like that for my game.

Also, I'd like to add my voice to the chorus of simmers who thinks the traditional L-shaped staircase would go quite nicely with this set... if it is bug-free now...

Finally, does #BrunchAtTheOldMill have anything to do with corn...??? 'Cause I see the word, "mill," and I think wheat, CORN, barley, rye, etc...

Are we getting a bread maker machine??? (Maybe as a prelude to a jam and jelly canning station?? That would be AWESOME!). :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    The tea table interaction will likely have the following.
    Have tea or have tea with: Very likely.
    Autonomously chat with another sim while sipping tea: Highly likely. :wink::D
  • Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited June 2014

From the way it read a few pages back the tea set is attached or connected to the table.

Kate, I believe Cat is correct and it's been pretty much confirmed that the tea set is joined to the table. I believe the Store team designed it this way to solve the mega-issue of trying to route 4 different sims to the same table to drink tea at the same time and not having them jump up when they are finished. :D
  • Options
    dizzydeedizzydee Posts: 1,269 Member
    edited June 2014
    OK, I'm wondering about the interactions coming with this tea set...

I suppose you can click on the tea set and have a choice of either: "have tea" or "have tea with..."

But, do sims autonomously chat with one another while sipping tea? Or, is it click-able interactions that you can line up, like click on the tea set and choose "gossip about others," "chat about different teas," "tell entertaining story," etc.

I would love to have click-able interactions like that...

HOWEVER,

I'd be willing to sacrifice that, if we can get a Japanese-style tea set, too. I really would like that for my game.

Also, I'd like to add my voice to the chorus of simmers who thinks the traditional L-shaped staircase would go quite nicely with this set... if it is bug-free now...

Finally, does #BrunchAtTheOldMill have anything to do with corn...??? 'Cause I see the word, "mill," and I think wheat, CORN, barley, rye, etc...

Are we getting a bread maker machine??? (Maybe as a prelude to a jam and jelly canning station?? That would be AWESOME!). :mrgreen:

Yes! A bread machine would be nice.

Hi! Mistletoe! I got your gift. Thank you. I hope you didn't send it long ago. I never remember to log in when I play. :oops: :oops:

Back on topic: I hope we can have a good long chat with our English Tea.

If we're just getting a "Set" in July - not a Venue - then maybe The Old Mill is coming later. Maybe July will be a set of all things Tea related.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited June 2014
    Me this morning:

money.gif
    1323642517223.gif

i_throw_my_money_at_the_screen_by_nunomc-d4mfdfh.png